• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

PInk Tape

Banned
iKON travels to LA to record their new album

B.A.P's comeback showcase will be on 11/15/15. Tickets are free and everybody in the audience will be able to participate in the hi-touch event after the show.

Dz5W7OJ.gif

JKTrix

Stopped 'I' right before she started rapping, lol

Tae: I still have some time left, so I'll call one of the members...
chat: CALL JESSICA

JKTrix

The V app is pretty cool, RV had a good series that they just wrapped up. Recently Sunmi just streamed herself putting on makeup. 'Course I watched.

And here's RV now, calling Tae on the show.

Album is out, I think the MV releases at noon, in 12 hours. : /.

U R is also listed as title track so i guess she might perform both songs this week.

NaiveLawfulBufeo.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Omgggggg @ Namjoo broadcast from 4 days ago. Tooooooo cute. And it seems Hyosung broadcasts every Friday? And soon there will be a Hyejeong stream then another Apinkeu stream followed immediately by Sunmi and Yubin? I think I'm gonna like this app.

Pendulum

Edit: On topic, "The Staggering Cost of Debuting a K-Pop Idol Group"

---

Zion. T album out on Oct 27th and Beenzino releasing title track "Break" on Oct 9th for his upcoming album.

---

Hara, Seungyeon, and Gyuri's contracts with DSP end this month.
DSP - "Their re-signing hasn't been decided yet. We plan to decide after having a meeting with the members and the agency."
Lol, don't act like you don't need them, DSP.

---

Edit: [MV] MFBTY(윤미래,타이거JK,비지) - 6AM

Pendulum

I can appreciate Taeyeon being able to showcase her talent and stretch outside the boundaries of SNSD's albums, but this mini isn't for me.

Eldren

Omgggggg @ Namjoo broadcast from 4 days ago. Tooooooo cute. And it seems Hyosung broadcasts every Friday? And soon there will be a Hyejeong stream then another Apinkeu stream followed immediately by Sunmi and Yubin? I think I'm gonna like this app.

Hyejeong's show is every Wednesday, you can watch every episode with subs on this channel which updates regularly. It's good stuff.

luso

Album is out, I think the MV releases at noon, in 12 hours. : /.

U R is also listed as title track so i guess she might perform both songs this week.

NaiveLawfulBufeo.gif

A full hour of Tae <333333333
Full V broadcast, better(?) quality.

Whatever the results on charts, Taeyeon put her heart on this mini, I'm sure she's the one who still got the final word about the featuring songs. That's what a solo should be. 9 fucking years, SM!
It's on Spotify if you are interested.

Another upbeat song as Stress should have been featured. The mini is not mind blowing or something extraordinary but overall I like it, well done Tae. Will be great hearing the songs live and with a band.
Good that 'I' had only a little of rapping.
Her voice is the main character on this album, so much that instrumental is almost under powering.
Lyrics:
I
U R
Gemini
Stress
Farewell

tumblr_nvt54jRfyE1r9ckn1o2_400.gif

tumblr_nvt54jRfyE1r9ckn1o1_400.gif

tumblr_nvt54jRfyE1r9ckn1o3_400.gif

tumblr_nvt4fe7wpg1rqp5sho4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nvt4fe7wpg1rqp5sho1_500.gif

tumblr_nvt4fe7wpg1rqp5sho2_500.gif

Dice

He's not wrong. And considering the hype, it certainly falls far short of last year's best minis from Sunmi and Yeeun. Jonghyun's certainly done the best SM solo stuff in a while (BoA aside of course)
I preferred Godmin's mini.

Dice

Well I will say that Hara's mini is greatly helped by starting with one of the hottest tracks of the year (which finally converted me to full Youngji stan), but the rest of the album isn't so bad as people act. She knows what she can do and does it all the way, even if it isn't much for technical merit. In that, she shows more soul, even in the "lazy day wit my boo" style promo track. This sort of self awareness in the artistry is what makes Kara so pro. I feel like Taeyeon thinks she has something that she doesn't really, and so she's often trying to go places that she never reaches. That goes for TTS as well. The mini is half that sort of thing and half borrrrring stuff that reminds me of Christian contemporary.

Don't mean to create a war here, but "boring girl group member solo debut mini" only had so many popular entries to provide context for Taeyeon's offering.

Fafnir

Listening to Taeyeon's album, thought it was going to be some not my style ballad album but surprised me. I dig every song except "Farewell". Taengoo smoking cigs in "Stress" lol. Could do without that dude rapping in "I" tho.

neoism

Listening to Taeyeon's album, thought it was going to be some not my style ballad album but surprised me. I dig every song except "Farewell". Taengoo smoking cigs in "Stress" lol. Could do without that dude rapping in "I" tho.

yeah I really like every song, didnt like the rap at first its not that bad... if anything it should have been a full album... even 4 more tracks even.... but still I love it... farewell is my least fav as well but I like UR.... should have had at least one more upbeat track...cant wait to watch the MV 434523452345 times lol

Ym1r

I wanna ask my teacher &#45224;&#51088;&#52828;&#44396;&#44032; &#51080;&#50612;&#50836;? (do you have a boyfriend?) but im scared.

Top Bottom