• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

223B79335621DCF82114C3

[솔라감성 Part.1] 솔라 (SOLAR of MAMAMOO) - 바보처럼 살았군요 (Lived Like a Fool) MV

I think I'm feeling a little deja vu... I could've swore I saw this exact video a week or two ago on YouTube.

Btw, do you guys have any suggestions for an engagement ring worthy of Solar? I was asking Horse Fany and she said a 25k gold ring with amethyst since it's her birth month.

I joined the Korean Student Association at my uni, everybody thinks my korean is cute in that way. They all think its adorable when people try to learn their language so, it makes it way less awkward trying to talk to them.

Lol at least your KSA is accepting. The KSA at my alma mater is totally the opposite.

Probably in the minority here, but I'm going with Sana. I mean... just look at that smile:

Kg1R7VU.gif

Also:

tMs7VXo.gif

I know nothing about Twice or her but where is the submission form so I can be one of her stanners?

And yes, quoted for the new page lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Someone talk to me about Ben.

I just watched an episode of Immortal Songs from September, and she totally killed it. Instantly enamored with her. Then I looked up the "Looby Loo" MV and I was like, what the hell is this? What a gross underutilization of her ability. Is all of her stuff like this, or does she have a mini-album somewhere that's more in line with what she does on Immortal Songs?
She does drama OST songs. Looby Loo is a real WTF for her. Maybe she wanted to do one for the kids?

No No Eul

Bit of a shameful admission here, but...Ooh Ahh is pretty fucking shitty isn't it? At least IMO it is. Incredible looking girls but the song itself is like bottom of a cereal box K-pop.

You're damn right it's shameful. The bottom of the cereal box is the best bit! :p

Seriously though, I really like Ooh-Ahh. The chorus has been going round and round in my head for the last few days. It's catchier than I first thought.

I know nothing about Twice or her but where is the submission form so I can be one of her stanners?

Here.

Peru

IU on the prowl

"I've been feeling really alive recently. Especially while preparing for this album. My blood is flowing really quickly and my heart is beating quickly too. The devil in me is out and my fighting spirit is on the rise. Moments like this make make excited."

Peru

CSAcMJ3U8AAyxV6.png

There are flaws, mainly the tracks not composed by her sometimes sounding a little anonymous - but it's v good, lyrics-wise she's better than anyone in k-pop this year, 'Shower' turned out to be much lusher and more beautiful than the IC preview suggested, Glasses got chorus for miles, Knee and Heart the kind of folk pop I really want her to make a full album of, etc.

Pendulum

클릭비 (Click-B) - Reborn MV
I was wondering why DSP was debuting a boy group with old members, but the group debuted in 1999, lol.

You've been focusing on your nugu collection too much, llehuty :p

Impressed at DSP being able to get them onboard taking into account how shitty their managing is.

Well, they've been with DSP since they formed (1999) and haven't exactly set the world on fire before, so when you need some cash, you gotta do what you gotta do I guess.

(btw, Soyeon's boyfriend is one of the Click-B members)

Pendulum

Unpretty Rapstar 2 episode 7 aired, and a new track was released
[언프리티 랩스타 2 Track 8] 키디비 (KittiB) - 아슬아슬해 (Prod. by YDG / Feat. 마이크로닷, YDG) link
Also, it seems there was another elimination
Kim (padding out spoiler)
(was expecting one soon since we just had 2 members added)

llehuty

Loving the teasers so much, didn't think they could ever touch the amazing Red Light concept pics, but this is really good. I was expecting Krystal to go last in the teasers, I wonder if there is some unexpected style change for Amber that they would want to save for last.

URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g19YIoeU2yQ"][Debut Stage] 151023 TWICE (트와이스) - Do It Again (다시 해줘) @ 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank [1080p][/URL] (in the one of the Sixteen outfits)

Do it Again again... The group is dead to me.

Tangeroo

I'm not sure if this was posted, but TAK released his 2015 K-Pop Culture Mashup.

Features songs from:

♬ 마마무 (MAMAMOO) - 음오아예 (Um Oh Ah Yeh)
♬ 블락비 (Block B) - Her
♬ 서태지 (SEOTAIJI) - Christmalo.win (TAK Remix) ♬ 소녀시대 (Girls’ Generation) - PARTY
♬ 이유 갓지 않은 이유 (G-Park x IU) - 레옹 (Leon)
♬ 이진아 (Lee Jin Ah) - 시간아 천천히 (Time Please Slow Down)
♬ 황태지 (HwangTaeGi) - 맙소사 (OMG)
♬ BIGBANG - 뱅뱅뱅 (BANG BANG BANG)
♬ BIGBANG - LOSER
♬ BIGBANG - WE LIKE 2 PARTY
♬ BIGBANG - 쩔어
♬ EXID - 위아래 (Up&Down)
♬ EXID - 아예 (Ah Yeah)
♬ EXO - LOVE ME RIGHT
♬ GD x TAEYANG - GOOD BOY
♬ HIGH 4 & IU - 봄, 사랑, 벚꽃, 말고 (Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms)
♬ Illionaire Records - 연결고리 (YGGR)
♬ San E (feat. 백예린(Baek Yerin) of 15&) - Me You
♬ TAK - Upper City
♬ Zedd - I Want You To Know (TAK Remix)

Source: Naver

It's a follow-up to his already amazing K-Pop Culture Mashup from 2013.

Pendulum

Raw for Unpretty Rapstar 2 ep 7

In a nutshell:
* Yezi gets 1st place amongst the UPRS2 members following the SMTM challenge. Truedy gets 2nd. Kim is eliminated.
* For track challenge, Yezi forms team with Yubin, KittiB, Hyorin. Truedy picks Sua, Heize. Jiyoon, Kasper, EXY form remaining team.
* Yezi/Yubin/KittiB/Hyorin win. Individual battle next. Yezi forgets lyrics. Yubin does well. KittiB wins, gets track.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Raw for Unpretty Rapstar 2 ep 7

In a nutshell:
* Yezi gets 1st place amongst the UPRS2 members following the SMTM challenge. Truedy gets 2nd. Kim is eliminated.
* For track challenge, Yezi forms team with Yubin, KittiB, Hyorin. Truedy picks Sua, Heize. Jiyoon, Kasper, EXY form remaining team.
* Yezi/Yubin/KittiB/Hyorin win. Individual battle next. Yezi forgets lyrics. Yubin does well. KittiB wins, gets track.

Did Yubin just
fucking twerked in a rap show? Awww yisss.

Ym1r

Lol at least your KSA is accepting. The KSA at my alma mater is totally the opposite.

I know Koreans can be a little uptight but they can't be that bad, can they?. I went in thinking they would be really exclusive and pretty much avoid anybody not Korean but they were extremely nice and very open to many people.

Ah I thought so. I don't mind rewatching it though so yeah lol.

Is she one of the few members wearing a cheerleader outfit? Coz if so, they made her look terrible... what kind of shit is this JYP.

Anyway, had a chance to listen to IU's mini.

The Shower is soooooooooooooooo fncking good.

I'm fncking glad Myung-soo rejected the song coz it wouldn't have been as great as it is right now.

Everything else is alright, but The Shower takes the cake for me. Top 10 of 2015 imo.

I know Koreans can be a little uptight but they can't be that bad, can they?. I went in thinking they would be really exclusive and pretty much avoid anybody not Korean but they were extremely nice and very open to many people.

You're right actually. The Korea-Am's I've met are some of the nicest people I've ever met, and there's even fobs("fresh of the boat" not MGSV FOB's lol) that are willing to assimilate and take part in American culture... they too are super nice. It's the fobs that have a stick up their ass and basically shun American culture, even though they're living in America, they're the ones who are super exclusive.

Ym1r

You're right actually. The Korea-Am's I've met are some of the nicest people I've ever met, and there's even fobs("fresh of the boat" not MGSV FOB's lol) that are willing to assimilate and take part in American culture... they too are super nice. It's the fobs that have a stick up their ass and basically shun American culture, even though they're living in America, they're the ones who are super exclusive.

The fobs I met seemed pretty uptight initially yeah, but they were still good people. I think most of them are just scared of using English so when you approach them they get kinda uncomfortable. They believe their English is like terrible or something and get scared the same way I would try to use my baby-like Korean with them.

I mean I've met some fobs who have sticks up their asses yeah but every culture is going to have that. Most I've met were nice. I'm sorry if yours aren't :(. Maybe its a Minnesotan thing.

Top Bottom