• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

Twice is... interesting. Strong debut.

Taeyeon discovers NeoGaf
Taeyeon_PC01.gif

Edit: Damn, not perfect, will correct it later..

llehuty

^^^^ hahahaha, great gif luso.
lol at the Lion Heart cover randomly in the front page

Do you guys not understand that akb is intended to be appealing to the japanese audience? Not people used to korean beauty standards. Not like I care about them either way, but come on.

Yeah. I would never guess the J-line is not korean, just by their appeareance.

3tHBkYl.jpg

But nothing matters when you have Momo

RIP Ailee.

I'll go for Wheein.

Don't worry, Ailee approves.

Anybody actually going?

The only thing that's gonna suck is that you're probably gonna have to be there early in the afternoon. IIRC, people lined up at lunch for Epik High's show last year and they didn't play until 2AM or some shit like that. Unless you paid $800 bucks for the week-long wristband of course.

But me and Horse Fany might go this time since we won't have school preventing us from going. Even better is that her fam has a summer house 30 mins outside of Austin so if the schedules line up, there's a good chance we're gonna be up there.

vanty

So I was just checking out Sonamoo after quickly forgetting they existed previously and yeah they're way better than Twice. And Mamamomo as well. And that girl looks nothing like Maeda Atsuko at all, either before or after her oversized veneers were installed.

That Twice song is ok though

Eldren

Will these interactions be enough to bring you back to the thread, though?

Hey I'm here now! I still lurk but I guess you're right that I don't post as often. [YG artist voice] I'll reflect. [/YG artist voice]

Hyoyeon looking prettier than usual.

This looks like Flower Power-era Hyo to me. She's doing some promotion thing for a Japanese make up brand called Dolly Wink with someone called Masuwaka Tsubasa. I'm glad they used an older photo, I hate her current hairstyle.

RIP that long hair, those human looking eyebrows, that more natural skin tone.

Also that f(x) teaser if it's legit is REALLY good. They're coming to change the game once again. And Cash Me Out is finally going to see the light of day at long last! Interesting to see them going so hard with the 4 stuff.

llehuty

It just hit me what Cash Me Out is. FUCKING HYPEEE. Hope they get to perform it somewhere.

I still can't believe this comeback is happening ;_;

Pendulum

I just thought about how fantastic this last quarter of the year is. We've got great rookies in Oh My Girl and Twice, f(x) and IU albums very soon, and there are still groups like EXID, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, BTS, and Orange Caramel slated for comebacks. What a time.

---

20151021 TWICE OOH AHH하게 (Like OOH AHH) Dance Practice (Girlfriend version) on Vapp V live (potato quality cos V App)
Edit: More
20151021 TWICE 다시 해줘(Do it again) Dance Practice (Crazy version)
20151021 TWICE try random play dance on Vapp V live (Weekly Idol appearance juseyo)
20151021 TWICE member imitate each other on Vapp V live

llehuty

I just thought about how fantastic this last quarter of the year is. We've got great rookies in Oh My Girl and Twice, f(x) and IU albums very soon, and there are still groups like EXID, Brown Eyed Girls, 4Minute, BTS, and Orange Caramel slated for comebacks. What a time.
tumblr_mjvamk1WC71qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Honestly, the entire year has been pretty amazing. Aside from strong rookies and strong returning rookies, all the major groups (-2NE1 lol) have had varying degrees of good to amazing comebacks or will have a comeback in the last quarter. We might actually be treated to something as rare as a WonderBang performance at and end of the year concert. It's been a great bounce back year after 2014 which aside from strong rookies sucked ass. Deaths, scandals, missing comebacks, mediocre comebacks, etc.

After the last Miryo solo I'm a bit scared.

Lets hope it was just the last dying breath of BEGs efforts with Nega. New company, new quality music!

Pendulum

After the last Miryo solo I'm a bit scared.

"Queen" was produced by Rhymer, arrangement/lyrics by Miryo. Miryo might have some credits somewhere on the new BEG album, but now that they're at Cho Young Chul's label and he's producing the new BEG stuff, I would have higher hopes.

Top Bottom