• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

Here's the first performance. Produce is a fitting name for the show as they sure are putting on a big production. Not much too say at the moment aside from there being a lot of pretty girls. Song is honestly just dreadful. Seems like it'll have to be my guilty pleasure of the year though, because I can't stop listening to it for some reason.
Omg, the trashy production, the nugu desperation, the j-pop tier annoying vocals. Mnet knows me to well. I'm in.

isuzu

UfCGMun.jpg

also, 2015 keeps on delivering:

CWagKeyXIAAmmjV.jpg

my girl Somi (first one from left to right) will be in Produce 101. queen of survival shows <3

Somi fighting!
wQCw6jF.png

also fuck you, JYP! I love Twice but Somi should've made it :mad:

and I can't read because it was already posted!

PInk Tape

Banned
omg I can't @ isuzu

Since I leave for Christmas holidays in a few hours and we're done with non-seasonal releases for the year, here's my k-year in brief.

Really solid post; I definitely agree with your opinion on Suran, T-ara being underwhelming this year, and with Oh My Girl's rise to power. Also, Bae Bae is probably BB's best track they released this era so can't really blame you for playing it so much tbh.

You're probably going to read this after you come back but I hope you have/had a nice holiday!

Lol at the girls from Dia in Produce 101. I really liked that group too. The concept of that show is such a mess and it really showcases how disposable so many of these trainees are. Oh my god at that song they performed, even more of a mess but that's one I can get into.
Justice for Cathy though.

Edit: Lol did I also see Chanmi from co-ed? Homegirl is still trying is she.

Edit 2: YNB Ent's (Girl's Day) boygroup is debuting the 26th at some award some. They've been uploading silly vids on their YT channel. If they get a good song I might get into them.

No No Eul

SNSD 2015 SURVEY Results

Good work luso, very nicely done. It's interesting to see what everyone's Moments of the Year were, as well as the Further Comments.

I've updated the chart accordingly:

YAQUVja.jpg

Seohyun rising towards the top. Tippany falling like a stone.

Edit: That Stellar crowdfunding thing has reached its goal. No updates or anything from their company yet as far as I can see.

neoism

In honor for the 8th place

Meanwhile Sunny read GAF and decided to post more

In Japan, yesterday before today's concert a spam of photos was posted, some of them

In airport

Kim Taeyeon

TTS photoshoot
wonder where tae was she would have love to go to that harry pooter place... sunny &#55357;&#56856;
Good work luso, very nicely done. It's interesting to see what everyone's Moments of the Year were, as well as the Further Comments.

I've updated the chart accordingly:

YAQUVja.jpg

Edit: That Stellar crowdfunding thing has reached its goal. No updates or anything from their company yet as far as I can see.

aha dat chart..

tae &#55357;&#56846;

llehuty

So I just read that the group that will be formed from the Wonderful 101 reality show will only last for one year. How lame is that? I can already tell I will be pissed as fuck during the whole thing (reality + promos) just because of that. I'm hoping that the group becomes popular so that it becomes viable to make them last longer somehow.

Niks

SNSD 2015 SURVEY Results

Thanks for doing this Luso.

Next years poll should include a top 10 soshi songs ranking option. Would be interesting to see the results.

Both well deserved tbh.

Fany basically dropped out of contention when Nickhun came in the picture then her "Cali girl" mess started showing up after they broke up so it's no wonder she's basically gone down the rankings.

Seobot on the other hand, well... I ain't surprised. She's queen Soshi now no matter what the rankings and everything else says... Taeng might be at the top, but the number of deluded Taeng stans far exceeds the number of Seobot stans so obviously Taeng is gonna keep staying high up.

Sad about Hyoyeon though, if she only went back to her Latina Hyo days... she might actually get past 7th place next year.

Woah, CL's sis looks like Sohee from WG.

broz0rs

I think Tiffany has maintained the same image she has since forever, whereas everyone else has moved on. Her "Cali girl' image was cute when she was younger, but at this point in her career, it's just seems annoying.

neoism

I think Tiffany has maintained the same image she has since forever, whereas everyone else has moved on. Her "Cali girl' image was cute when she was younger, but at this point in her career, it's just seems annoying.

its just who she is, her personality, its not like she could or would change it...well never understand the fany hate... always been in my top three...she has insane energy for the group and has become a manager of sorts... her korean is also really great hell i dont even like when she speaks english its awkward....

its just who she is, her personality, its not like she could or would change it...well never understand the fany hate... always been in my top three...she has insane energy for the group and has become a manager of sorts... her korean is also really great hell i dont even like when she speaks english its awkward....

Honestly speaking, as a former Fany stan... I actually can't even tell you why I'm now a former stan. It wasn't Nickhun getting in the picture or whatever. Maybe it's because I totally lost interest in Soshi after Sica's departure... but it's like she lost her charm in the past few years.

Seobot must've been drinking Fany's blood and gained her charms in the process lol.

I think Hyelim is probably my WG bias after watching interviews and stuff with them recently. She's got such a bubbly personality I love her, she's a good time gal. Also she's a polyglot which I love! I want to learn multiple languages eventually as well.

No No Eul

Let's look back at BoA's 15 year career and her singles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoI-KcEzvDc

I've been spending a lot of time listening to Milky Way and My Sweetie since watching that video. Really catchy tunes, both of them.

So I just read that the group that will be formed from the Wonderful 101 reality show will only last for one year. How lame is that? I can already tell I will be pissed as fuck during the whole thing (reality + promos) just because of that. I'm hoping that the group becomes popular so that it becomes viable to make them last longer somehow.

I can't believe Mnet would shut them down if they were successful. Perhaps they just said that to cover their own asses in case the group flops.

iKON full album out 12.24

Poor old Winner. Is it any wonder that their fans are so salty.

llehuty

I can't believe Mnet would shut them down if they were successful. Perhaps they just said that to cover their own asses in case the group flops.

Not sure if Mnet is going to have any say with trainees from JYP, MBK, etc.

I can understand now MBK throwing some the DIA members in there, since it could give some promo for the group and they will go back to the group at some point.

llehuty

YG is genious. Instead of fueling fandoms and boosting sales with a rivalry with other company (for example, EXO vs Winner), doing it internally with iKon and Winner.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Could this be the worst nugu group of the year?
Possibly, but it's some tough competition. There are a lot of crappy groups that "debut" that you never really see unless you're in Korea and trying to find them. These girls aren't very good but I like this new song more than the new Lovelyz or Ohh-Ahh.

broz0rs

YG is genious. Instead of fueling fandoms and boosting sales with a rivalry with other company (for example, EXO vs Winner), doing it internally with iKon and Winner.

This goes on in AKB and Johnnys (top Japanese boy band agency) fandom as well so it's quite interesting to see this develop in YG.

Top Bottom