• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Peru

tumblr_nzmr8itGK81ql46ngo3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_nzmr8itGK81ql46ngo4_400.gif

tumblr_nzmr8itGK81ql46ngo2_400.gif
tumblr_nzmr8itGK81ql46ngo1_400.gif

llehuty

M (이민우) & 제라지다 (GERAGIDA) - 숨결 Breathe [Music Video]
Woah, this is really good. This Geragida thing has some really good production going on:

Leah & GERAGIDA - Unconditional [Music Video]

Not familiar with any of the people involved. Nice song though.

1937018_913752808706667_7416630293612601003_n.jpg

So, they are a trio (with two of them being producers/DJs and I think the other one does some occasional singing (?)).

They also produced this: GERAGIDA(제라지다) X VASCO(바스코) - SO MACK(쏘맥) MV [DIRECTORS CUT]
Which is allright I guess. Definitely keeping an eye on these guys. South korea better embrace EDM.

[MV] APRIL(에이프릴) _ Snowman(스노우맨) Music Video
This is super chill, I approve. DSP giving good stuff to April, Who would have thought?
It still feels like Somin would have elevated everything, but oh well...

Yesss the cheesy production and MVs. Turbo wins for selfawareness though, really funny stuff. And they are topping melon chart, as expected.

Tiffany looking stunning in that photo shoot.
She obviously saw the k-pop gaf poll.

llehuty

Wassup were featured in a song produced by a british girl and a Pokemon glitch:

TĀLĀ & MssingNo - Tell Me (Audio) ft. WA$$UP
Quite interesting.

Wa$$up output is so all over the place, they are capable of the best and the worst in a span of months.

Edit: Hello Counselor - Gyeongri, Erine, Jeong Seongho & Oh Hyeonmin
Kyungri already screwing up at 1:30, lol. There is one solid reaction gif for when it hits her.
And Erine cutting the old man to do her Jessie immitation, lol.
*the actual show begins* [...] *closes tab*.

luso

Seohyun looks great and Tiffany as well. But I prefer the former photos, they have a more natural appearence compared with Seohyun's, or in other words, less/better doctored, look below (big version).
I'm no photography expert

In honor for the 8th place
tumblr_nzk0386Kzy1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

Still waiting for the Hyo pics from the same issue.

I posted that one before. But some previews:

And another magazine!

YoonTaeHyun also visited Universal:

llehuty

Who the hell is buying or listening to Sisturd? I have no idea of what's the deal, but they are always topping charts independently of the shit they release. Didn't they only release Shake It this year? (Unless they are counting Hyorin and Soyu's OST solos, which they have A LOT).

Also, CLC making the cut but no Oh My Girl? ;_;

No No Eul

Glad/relieved to see the Muses featuring in those charts.

Gfriend (and whichever company they're under) must be pretty damn pleased. It's been quite a debut year for them.

but sonamoo was so good

At least they made the cut though, just about. Somebody has taken notice of them, which is more than can be said for so many other groups.

At least they made the cut though, just about. Somebody has taken notice of them, which is more than can be said for so many other groups.

Nope. The first pictures were before Gaon remembered to add Wonder Girls. In the updated picture, Sonamoo was forced out of the physical list.

vanty

Who the hell is buying or listening to Sisturd? I have no idea of what's the deal, but they are always topping charts independently of the shit they release. Didn't they only release Shake It this year? (Unless they are counting Hyorin and Soyu's OST solos, which they have A LOT).

Also, CLC making the cut but no Oh My Girl? ;_;

Isn't it like 99% confirmed that their company is the one buying up all their shit for the charts?

Cuddler

Almost a month ago 2BiC was in another Immortal Songs 2 episode:
투빅 - 우리가 어느 별에서 [151114 불후의 명곡]
Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2: An Chihwan (2015.11.28)
Great performance as always, they were the first to perform, I liked that loud cheer from f(x) Luna, lol. Not sure where they've seen that but the MCs said to them after they performed that they looked like they were madly in love while singing and it looked like they were about to kiss each other because the screen overlapped and their lips were close...but the lips weren't even that close, so I'm not sure how that made any sense.

2BiC Ji Hwan was on King of masked singer:
[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - Penguin Man VS Papillon - Even though my heart is sick 20151129
2BiC Ji Hwan - 남극신사 펭귄맨 - 거리에서
[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - Gentleman in the Antarctic Penguin Man - Plastic Syndrome 20151206
[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - Gentleman in the Antarctic Penguin Man's identity! 20151206
[King of masked singer] 복면가왕 - 2BIC Ji-hwan interview ,'I feel proud every time I sing' 20151206
He has one of the best and most recognizable voices in Korea, it was really easy to understand that the penguin man was actually him. I also liked how he singed a more rock song.

2BiC were on the Kisum show on 해요TV:
[해요TV] 투빅(2BiC) - 요즘 바쁜가봐(Love Game) Live
[해요TV] 투빅(2BiC) 지환의 개인기 - 김경호 성대모사(Ji Hwan imitating Kim Kyung-ho)
[해요TV] 투빅(2BiC) 이름의 비밀은? (2BiC talking about their name)
Full Show should be available soon, it was very funny as far as I could understand.

No No Eul

Eldren

I posted that one before. But some previews:
And another magazine!

I know but I meant the other pics, as far as I've seen there are still only previews. She wore a dumb wig in that other shoot which she really likes for some reason, she keeps uploading behind the scenes pics from it. I'm more interested in the Cosmopolitan shoot, we just have to wait for that fansite to upload scans.

Cuddler

I've almost finished the Kpop gaf awards 2015 poll since no one else seems to have done it, but I have few questions. Is it fine if I ask for your gender in the poll for curiosity? How much time should I left the poll open? There are 5 nominees for every award but there is the possibility to vote to someone else if you prefer it. I've tried to be objective in choosing the nominations,
2BiC aren't nominated in every category, lol,
but it doesn't really matter since at the end you can vote for who you want.

llehuty

I've almost finished the Kpop gaf awards 2015 poll since no one else seems to have done it, but I have few questions. Is it fine if I ask for your gender in the poll for curiosity? How much time should I left the poll open? There are 5 nominees for every award but there is the possibility to vote to someone else if you prefer it. I've tried to be objective in choosing the nominations,
2BiC aren't nominated in every category, lol,
but it doesn't really matter since at the end you can vote for who you want.

You should contact No No Eul, he has been working on the poll since early November. He was also asking for suggestions:

I'm starting to think about putting the end of year poll together. If anyone has any questions they'd like to pose to the assembled crowd or even just suggestions, send me a PM, and please state whether you'd like to be credited or remain anonymous. Disclaimer: I'm not promising that I'll include every question I'm sent, just sayin'. ;)

Cuddler

You should contact No No Eul, he has been working on the poll since early November. He was also asking for suggestions:
Damn, megafail by me, I completely forgot about that post.
Cuddler trying to steal OPs thunder.
SOON
my plan to have the entire op with links to 2BiC videos and performances will be realized
and it will be all the Korean Music that people will have access to
only 2BiC
nothing else
I'm joking
fucking lol

As long as people don't have to answer if they don't want to, it ought to be OK.

Just keep it going until the responses stop coming in. Probably takes a week at the very most.
You have a PM!
But but... your poll No No Eul ;_;
:(

So is this actually airing already? I'm curious how this show works. It sounds like such a mess, it's probably scripted. Some girls get a bunch of repeated close-ups. Is that just because they focus on some of the more 'known' trainees? Like the Dia girls (especially Cathy).

I found out 8 friggin' trainees from Happy Face Ent (Dal Shabet & Minx) are there lol. I was kinda impressed by this Eunji girl. But then you also have this mess. Though I was most charmed by this girl, she's like Dohee with a body. Dunno what her talent is though, she just does some yoga and talks about how pretty she is. Her talking voice sounds like Minah though.

I honestly think Sojin might be overtaking Yura on my bias list these days. Here she is nearly starting the invasion of NK with nothing but a small wave.

So is this actually airing already? I'm curious how this show works. It sounds like such a mess, it's probably scripted. Some girls get a bunch of repeated close-ups. Is that just because they focus on some of the more 'known' trainees? Like the Dia girls (especially Cathy).

I found out 8 friggin' trainees from Happy Face Ent (Dal Shabet & Minx) are there lol. I was kinda impressed by this Eunji girl. But then you also have this mess. Though I was most charmed by this girl, she's like Dohee with a body. Dunno what her talent is though, she just does some yoga and talks about how pretty she is. Her talking voice sounds like Minah though.

Pretty sure it hasn't started airing yet. I don't think it'll start before they're done adding all the 98 (3 left before the show started) trainees to the homepage. I know the MBK girls are still missing, and Chanmi.

As for mess, it doesn't get much messier than this poor girl.

llehuty

^ lol that last clip, feels like something Ah Young would do if she was in this kind of show.

So, if the show isn't airing, where did that 2nd performance clip came from? Anyway, I'm ready for the ridiculous and brutal cuts and the inevitable netizen backlash.

And welp at 8 happy face trainees, at least they didn't take girls from Minx.

And yeah, the show is probably going to be super scripted. I would be legit surprsed if Somi doesn't get far with all the focus she is getting already.

Cuddler

EB will be on Produce 101.

W

T

F

Show looks like it will be like a slaughterhouse for trainees (hopefully they all have a strong mentality) and she doesn't fit the show at all. Really weird decision, but I hope for her that she will do well.

Am I supposed to know who EB is?

So, if the show isn't airing, where did that 2nd performance clip came from? Anyway, I'm ready for the ridiculous and brutal cuts and the inevitable netizen backlash.

I don't know. But if it's airing, where are the other clips? I think we're just going to have to be patient for our weekly dose of shitty survival shows.

Homegirl needs to work on her excited face.

Also, looks like OMG is only gonna be on MBC's gayo.

cristiano-ronaldo-struggle-head-shake-gif.gif

luso

I suppose this is the Gayos line-ups, taken from Reddit:

2015 SBS Gayo Daejun / 2015 SBS 가요대전
Date: Sunday, December 27, 2015 9:40pm KST
Local Time: [9.40pm KST/ 4.40am PST/ 12.40pm GMT]
MC: IU, Sin Dong Yeop

Artists: SNSD, SHINee, EXO, CNBlue, 2PM, GOT7, Infinite, VIXX, Teen Top, B1A4, APink, Ailee, T-ara, EXID, AOA, GFriend, Mamamoo, Twice, BAP, WonderGirls, 4Minute, BtoB, Red Velvet, Lovelyz, MonstaX, Seventeen, Up10tion, iKon, Hyukoh

2015 KBS Gayo Daechukje / 2015 KBS 가요대축제
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 7:50pm KST
Local Time: [7:50pm KST/ 2:50am PST/ 10:00am GMT]
MC: 2PM Taecyon, EXID Hani, Lee Hwi-jae

Artists: SNSD, EXO, CNBLUE, SHINee, Red Velvet, GFRIEND, EXID, Apink, AOA, Ailee, MAMAMOO, GOT7, INFINTE, B1A4, Noel, VIXX, BTOB, BTS, Son Seung Yeon, Ali, Hwang Chi Yeol, Moon Myung Jin, Hong Kyung Min, Crush, ZionT, Dynamic Duo

2015 MBC Gayo Daejaejun / 2015 MBC 가요대제전
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2015 8:55pm KST
Local Time: [8.55pm KST/ 3.55am PST/ 11.55am GMT]
MC: SNSD Yoon-Ah, Kim Sung Joo

Artists: Lovelyz, Red Velvet, MAMAMOO, BTS, SNSD, Ailee, GFriend, WonderGirls, Infinite, Apink, AOA, BAP, BTOB, B1A4, CNBLUE, EXO, GOT7, MonstaX, SHINee, TeenTop, VIXX, 2PM, 4Minute, EXID

I still see today some new Party BTS photos, here some of them

Top Bottom