• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

uguuu said:
L3OvJCr.jpg

DdrdJJa.jpg

MZ5QS6O.jpg
BESTie are the iljinest iljins. I find hilarious that Hyoyeon acts like a gang leader or something. Nobody should mess with bug lady.

Ym1r

I voted Taeyeon for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th and 8th, I think. I can't recall though, maybe last place went to Tiffany.

Ym1r

Merry Christmas KpopGAF
5BpPvnu.jpg

Do you guys fap to this shit? It's the only explanation I have for you guys enjoying this music. You guys are all perpetuating the Asian fetish and this K-pop shit plays right into that. This picture is appalling; it's blatantly sexual objectification, reducing men to two basic parts, their boobs.

메리 크리스마스!

PInk Tape

Banned
Happy holidays Kpop-gaf! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

rzWAPoy5.gif

Do you guys fap to this shit? It's the only explanation I have for you guys enjoying this music. You guys are all perpetuating the Asian fetish and this K-pop shit plays right into that. This picture is appalling; it's blatantly sexual objectification, reducing men to two basic parts, their boobs.

메리 크리스마스!

Bless this post.

llehuty

Llehuty how did you not post the original and iconic 9 Muses performance of Santa Baby

Anyway, belated (it's Boxing Day here) merry Christmas and happy holidays to K-Pop-GAF. Hope you're all enjoying your day.
I wanted to give you a reason to post.

tumblr_inline_mvdvrec6Xj1sn8rvi.gif

Lookbook isn't the best single ever but the routine is so good and this live performance KILLED https://youtu.be/gfCxjtSHv6U
Yesss, I was so intrigued by the choreo just from the MV, it's really good.

Also, speaking of best single ever, would this be featured in an hypothetical top 100 BoA songs? :p

The boygroup of Bestie's company had their first performances! They're called KNK, which is derived from the hangul 크나큰 which means 'to be great.' Well, I think it's a great group name considering the many unfortunate ones recently in k-pop.

They sang a ballad, it's a boring ballad but it showcases that they have decent vocals in the group. I really like their 'title track' song though. It's called Knock. It also has some interesting choreo to go with it. I'm into it.

llehuty

The boygroup of Bestie's company had their first performances! They're called KNK, which is derived from the hangul 크나큰 which means 'to be great.' Well, I think it's a great group name considering the many unfortunate ones recently in k-pop.

They sang a ballad, it's a boring ballad but it showcases that they have decent vocals in the group. I really like their 'title track' song though. It's called Knock. It also has some interesting choreo to go with it. I'm into it.

That's a really interesting debut. Not taking the easy debut route (a.k.a copying Big Bang, BTS, etc) is always a positive in my book. If it was a girl group this would be a complete flop, but boy groups have always more room for stepping outside of the box and finding success (for examplle, Vixx).

ikuze

Another great dance performance by Minx. Look at Happy Face not spending any money on them. Not only did they give Minx a recycled song as their only comeback in their 2nd year, but they won't even let them use the lights on when they are practicing. Fuck Happy Face.

No No Eul, there needs to be a disappointment of the year award.

MINX is awesome and they deserve so much better. It's a shame.
Look what the artist page looks like on Google Play Music for me. They don't even bother uploading a decent pic so I get this instead... wtf

http://i.imgur.com/CN6P58v.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I feel sorry for Minx. So awesome but got very little this year, similar to but worse off than Bestie, who at least seemed to get a decent amount of non-performance appearances/attention in things.

KOREA PLEASE LOVE BESTIE SO THEY CAN SURVIVE

I NEED BESTIE TO STAY ALIVE

No No Eul

It's that time of year again: The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2015

Notable entries:

99. Jieun
71. Seulgi (Irene who?)
67. Song Hye Kyo
57. Jessica
48. Jei
45. Suzy
40. Hyeri
36. Go Ara
24. tae <3
17. Yura
13. Tzuyu
1. Nana (again)

Also:

74. AKB48's Shimazaki Haruka
53. SNH48's Ju JingYi

No No Eul, there needs to be a disappointment of the year award.

Done.

Peru

It was nice seeing Ohhyuk singing Knee, finally some equality in their dueting.

And IU KILLED Twenty-three in the first and only TV performance of the song.

llehuty

What a flop show. They should go all in with prerecorded performances because people at SBS are incapable of delivering with a live show of this magnitude. On top of that, nugus were not really stepping up to the plate, as they should, and almost everyone brought their worst remix.

It's a shame, because the stage was really cool and the lineup was decent. Oh well, 2 more to go, and those two are always better anyway.

Top Bottom