• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Another great dance performance by Minx. Look at Happy Face not spending any money on them. Not only did they give Minx a recycled song as their only comeback in their 2nd year, but they won't even let them use the lights on when they are practicing. Fuck Happy Face.

No No Eul, there needs to be a disappointment of the year award.

I know man. Happy Face recently got ballad group V.O.S signed to them, I guess they also decided to bail from Star Empire. Happy Face knows their ballads, so hopefully they are a good group to make them some cash once they have their comeback in Jan.

I really hope they can give Minx a proper concept, like their debut song but better. They have such talented girls, multiple good vocals, and they are so pretty (Jiyoo is goddess level). I really hope these badass dance covers are showcasing the direction they are headed for their next comeback. It needs to hit hard.

Eldren

God awful camera work and sound system, as expected from SBS. There were some pretty good stages mixed in with some garbage (why did ikon perform for 8 minutes while Seventeen performed for 2? Where were all the collaborations and special stages? Why did we see more of the audience and the stage than we saw of some groups eg 4 Minute? Why did they include clips from PSY's solo concert? Where was the big send off at the end? Why did so many girl groups have their stages cut short?) but overall it was alright.

I thought IU was excellent, Wonder Girls were super fun and I really liked the Heart Attack remix AOA performed.

Bring on the always superior KBS and MBC.

----

When did I send in this question?! This must have been ages ago (poor Hyo, I do still like you...)

isuzu

I hope they get well soon :(
tumblr_o0130993lb1rn7g52o1_1280.jpg

#stopoverworkingidols2k16

Cuddler

K-Pop GAF Awards 2015

Brought to you in two parts:

Part I by Cuddler
Part II by No No Eul
Since I think it was never posted here, I feel like I should post one of the MV that I choose for the "Best MV" category:
영준 (YOUNG JUN) - 니 생각뿐 (THINK OF YOU) (Feat. 개리) MV
Song is also nice and the story in the MV is really cute and warm
, if you look at it without cynicism.

llehuty

K-Pop GAF Awards 2015

Brought to you in two parts:

Part I by Cuddler
Part II by No No Eul

Some useful links:

K-Pop GAF's MV Playlist January-June 2015
K-Pop GAF's MV Playlist July-December 2015
Wikipedia's List of 2015 Releases
Wikipedia's List of 2015 Rookies

Hmmm, not sure how the 1st poll is going to work out with the limited set of options (I found myself filling "other" in most of the cases). It's quite difficult to narrow one year to one poll though. Let's see how the results come out.

Also, Cuddler almost got me:

OGByXFF.png

:p

luso

I will check the poll later.

SBS you had one job.
Perfect summary:
CXPTBbAWcAAM8-H.jpg

We had some collaborations but the main core issue it just was a longer Inkigayo.
CMIYC was a good stage even with epilespy inducting lighting (check also long eye contact segment 1:56-2:16), I liked IU stage and even with some issues, Wonder Girls. Shinee delivers as usual.
Poor Red Velvet, terrible outfits.
The worst Gayo is gone (I hope)

I did the surveys. I couldn't think of a hip hop act since I really don't care about that. :I
Also why isn't SHINee's Odd a default choice for best album? Plz.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I had to do a lot of write-ins this year.

If there was a "change of heart" category I would have voted for Choa. My appreciation went from "okay" to "oh lawwwwwwd" in a rather short span.

K-Pop GAF Awards 2015

Part I by Cuddler

IU about to get robbed twice in this survey.

Also why isn't SHINee's Odd a default choice for best album? Plz.

Because Married to the Music was better :p

I had to do a lot of write-ins this year.

If there was a "change of heart" category I would have voted for Choa. My appreciation went from "okay" to "oh lawwwwwwd" in a rather short span.

tumblr_nywh71yApL1tefqylo2_540.gif

present day thick choa is best choa

2015 1theKING(원더킹) _ Who's your mama?(어머님이 누구니?)
Top 10 idols by Loen. I had to laugh at #1.

I expect some saltyness to come out of this.

Came in to post this and ask a question coincidently
There's like a million fast cuts going on but who's the girl group at the 0:07ish mark where they're basically grabbing boob of chick in pink? I feel like that's the most risque thing I've ever seen in kpop lol

No No Eul

Becoming a four member group worked out pretty well for Girl's Day. It'd be great if Dal Shabet can somehow follow in their footsteps.

Talking of which, I wonder if a reduction in size could be the magic solution to 9Muses woes. Question is, who would the 4Muses be? Kyungli and best Hyuna obviously. Erin cause she's hilarious and has the variety skills, plus you'd need a rapper. Minha, Sojin and Keumjo don't even get a look in so that leaves Pyo Pyo Hyemi and Sungah...

I know who llehuty would choose. I'm not sure I'd agree tho. :p

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Becoming a four member group worked out pretty well for Girl's Day. It'd be great if Dal Shabet can somehow follow in their footsteps.

Talking of which, I wonder if a reduction in size could be the magic solution to 9Muses woes. Question is, who would the 4Muses be? Kyungli and best Hyuna obviously. Erin cause she's hilarious and has the variety skills, plus you'd need a rapper. Minha, Sojin and Keumjo don't even get a look in so that leaves Pyo Pyo Hyemi and Sungah...

4Muses is simple. Best Hyuna, Kyungri, Sungah and Minha. Every other combination is weaksauce.

hyemi, kyungri, minha, hyuna ez

Eldren

Hyejeong's "My Pussy My Rules" t-shirt was the best thing to happen in 2015. Feminist icon.

HQs of that Cosmopolitan shoot are up. Not gonna bother with the other one because it's weird and she's wearing a dodgy wig for some reason.

Queen of fitness

No No Eul

EXID - Hot Pink (Soju & BBQ ver.)

4Muses is simple. Best Hyuna, Kyungri, Sungah and Minha. Every other combination is weaksauce.

hyemi, kyungri, minha, hyuna ez

Pretty suprised to see Minha getting some love. I didn't think anybody cared! :p

Sera Sera Sera Sera

Is the correct answer.

Mina bangs whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stylists trying to nerf the (admittedly overwhelming) power of the J-Line.

Hyejeong said:

Loci

It's funny how I was pondering on doing one but, you did it first and I thank you for it. Yuju is my bias wrecker, girl is so talented and charming.

I just yesterday stumbled upon her while catching up on all the stuff I missed this year so feel free to add whatever comes to your mind.
Girl is so much fun.

Eldren

5 Muses would be better from a choreography perspective so: Hyuna, Kyungri, Sungah, Hyemi and Minha. Covers all the bases: vocals, dance, rap (Sungah is good enough tbh) and that one member who does acting stuff.

Anyway, in addition to the Choa, Solji and Solar collaboration we already knew about, it looks like there's also going to be a stage with Hyejeong, Bomi and Wheein at the KBS gayo. They know what we want:

roaSone

I just yesterday stumbled upon her while catching up on all the stuff I missed this year so feel free to add whatever comes to your mind.
Girl is so much fun.
The sad thing is that there isn't much about her yet, I searched quite a lot already on youtube and that's basically what I found aswell.
I'll keep on digging though.

llehuty

But why do you have to remove members from 9muses? Monsters... ;_;

I just can't anymore with the inestability of my trifecta (9muses, kara, dal shabet)

Top Bottom