• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

2658zQh.jpg

ySJ08Kb.jpg

mCLO3Bh.jpg

K7v0X8P.jpg

YjfPfQs.jpg

PrU4mtC.jpg
chuplz.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Anyway, in addition to the Choa, Solji and Solar collaboration we already knew about, it looks like there's also going to be a stage with Hyejeong, Bomi and Wheein at the KBS gayo. They know what we want:
YASSSSSS

luso

Gayo in ~1 hour.

Tiffany and Wendy to sing "Dear Mom", Taeyeon will sing I. A Genie remix was also prerecorded.

White is the colour:

Red Velvet
1451463776373.jpg

1451463911_1045207.jpg

SNSD:
1451467769_1045272.jpg

CXdny_zUQAE7kBd.jpg

CXdoNNGUMAEkuWh.jpg

1451467407_1045264.jpg

1451467347_1045261.jpg

1451469168_1045300.jpg

1451468424_1045284.jpg

tumblr_o060twnEZx1r2rjdgo3_400.jpg

Bonus:
CXdz3gqWQAAb6Dl.jpg

Ailee
201512301730169310_1.jpg

APink
restmb_jhidxmake.php

Mamamoo
restmb_jhidxmake.php

AOA
restmb_jhidxmake.php

GFriend
restmb_jhidxmake.php

EXID + MC Hani
restmb_jhidxmake.php

1451465875_1045242.jpg

Ym1r

KBS gayo

If I were a girl, Chiyeol would have my heart. Too bad the other guy singing with him ruined the shit out of the moment.

edit: omg chiyeol gets a solo stage too plssssssssssss

Cuddler

Hmmm, not sure how the 1st poll is going to work out with the limited set of options (I found myself filling "other" in most of the cases). It's quite difficult to narrow one year to one poll though. Let's see how the results come out.

Also, Cuddler almost got me:

OGByXFF.png

:p
I personally think that people should vote for what they really like the most, even if we finish with 40 different answers, at least their vote is not forced. It's also much more interesting to see so many different tastes.

Also, you are just cruel, I even put 9Muses in the best female group :(
I'm trying everything, lol
I think I voted correctly, but got some text in Spanish after completing Part I and no option to edit the form as I did with Part II. Let me know if I need to submit again.
For some weird reasons your vote was counted 2 times, not really a problem anyway.

llehuty

KBS gayo was better than SBS, but still weak sauce compared with other years gayos. IMO this one had a lineup problem, which is disappointing, since the technical side of things and the stage were great.

The highlight for me was Exid's performance, even if I'm not a fan of their last singles, they really sold it.

151230 EXID (이엑스아이디) - HOT PINK + Ah Yeah + UP&DOWN (핫핑크 + 아예 + 위아래) @ 2015 KBS 가요대

Seohyun with the unstable firmware update that made her forget part of the lyrics during a special stage was the most shocking and hilarious moment. she is probably going to be upset as fuck for a while.

The remix keep being trash for the most part this year (W T F at Dope).

Here hoping that MBC gayo knocks it out of the park tomorrow, but it's shaping as a not very memorable year in the gayos department.

Dice

I got carried away plating Destiny and forgot there was a gayo. RIP.

MBC is usually best anyways.

JKTrix

I thought that was just a random coincidence but another friend's character was standing right next to yours so I guess the game does that.
If you've seen a large black woman named Kusanagi, that's me. lol

Poor Seohyun forgetting those lyrics. Was funny though.

llehuty

Damn, this sounds promising, although I have the feeling this is going to be the intro of the album. Also, is anyone else having a cmoeback next week? I have he feeling that they have a nice shot to get their first music show win!! I'm curious with the solos they are doing in this album, no idea of which direction each girl is going to take
(pls, no Woohee ballad).

Dice

Now this is the shit!

Edit: That was DDR-worthy.

Edit 2: oh my word. bomi pls.

Lmfao at that modified Silent Hill Origins map.
Love the retro sound though, that 80s vibe we saw in B.B.B worked so well for them.

Damn, this sounds promising, although I have the feeling this is going to be the intro of the album. Also, is anyone else having a cmoeback next week? I have he feeling that they have a nice shot to get their first music show win!! I'm curious with the solos they are doing in this album, no idea of which direction each girl is going to take
(pls, no Woohee ballad).

Woohee has a medium tempo song singing about a break-up.
Ahyoung btw has a 'modern british rock' sound to her solo... I'm prepared for a good old mess but I'm ready.

Peru

Just watched bits of the MBC gayo but seemed like the best produced one so far. Still too many regular old stages but at least they didn't sound like 90s webcam recordings.

llehuty

Happy new year world people!! Hope you all are ready for the year of THE trifecta:

2016 starting with waves: 160101 EXID's Hani (24) reported to be dating with JYJ's Junsu (29) for 6 months.

So, MBC gayo was better than the other two but, overall, the whole set of gayos has been quite disappointing. There has been some highlights (T-ara medley remix, EXID's KBS stage, Wonder Girl's rock versions at MBC's, SNSD showing that they still have it during Catch Me If You Can), but the huge amount of meh to bad performances drags everything down for me. I can't think of any special stage that blew my mind either. The biggest missed opportunity has to go to A-pink attempting to do an EDM remix and missing the mark completely. Also, NO TRIFECTA ;_;

luso

Happy New Year!
A new couple starting it.
It's a tradition since Yoona-Seungi.
Hani from nugu to the top.
My choice is for another new couple.
20160101002940613cqof.jpg

And IGAB has 3 years.

Eldren

Happy new year K-PopGAF, hope you all have a happy and healthy 2016 etc.

MBC gayo probably had the best production values (no pointless zooming out during dance breaks to show how big the venue was for example) but some of the stages were super boring.

Like I absolutely loved the Wonder Girls stage, that was probably my favourite performance from any of the gayos, but how many times are we going to see the same old SES/finKL/H.O.T. etc stages, performed the exact same way with the same outfits, choreography, etc. We get it, those are classics. But there were a lot of great songs released this year and the best thing about kpop is when groups perform each other's songs. I miss that.

Plus AOA's stage was pre-recorded because Seolhyun was collecting another award so...meh.

Anyway, AOA confirmed for a comeback first half of this year with AOA Black (!!!) coming later, plus a greater focus on group activities instead of individual promotions. It's all I could have ever asked for.

----

Edit: That IU/Sulli pic spawned an article with like 15 thousand upvotes, when will any of our faves generate such massive publicity. Queens Of Controversy.

Top Bottom