• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

vanty

bjog2.jpg

No No Eul

Happy New Year everyone!

This is pretty great. Studio versions please JYP.

I like this a lot too. Sounds pretty Red Velvet-esque IMO.

That ruthless Yeri shade.

Is it just me or do Tistory images no longer show up on GAF?

I wonder if her fanbase will take a hit from this.

It's the reaction of Junsu's fans that I worry about. Hopefully they don't try to assassinate her or anything. Or him for that matter. Congrats to the happy couple!

Oh My Girl snatched the title for best rookie when they released Closer.

Also wow what Junsu and Hani are dating? Daaamn, that is a cool couple. Junsu got mad money, and tbh this can elevate Hani's career even more if they play their cards right. Sure, Junsu's fans will go cray cray and perhaps Hani's fans too, but they just need to own it. Release a damn ballad together, let them have it. I kinda hope that rumor is true.

Sure, Junsu's fans will go cray cray and perhaps Hani's fans too, but they just need to own it. Release a damn ballad together, let them have it. I kinda hope that rumor is true.

Junsu is way too old for fans to give a shit, and so should the fans be. And while Hani may not have that advantage, EXID didn't get popular with an innocent concept, so I doubt their fans will mind too much. All in all I would be surprised to see any noteworthy anger aside from the usual salty hatred any idol will get on comment fields every time they are in the news for whatever reason.

Eldren

According to twitter, this article seems to be suggesting that Hara, Seungyeon and Gyuri won't be renewing their contracts with DSP this month. If true, RIP Kara, llehuty on sudoku watch.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
RIP Kara. Legendary group.

Make a group with Youngji and that girl they kicked from April, like the assholes they are.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
According to twitter, this article seems to be suggesting that Hara, Seungyeon and Gyuri won't be renewing their contracts with DSP this month. If true, RIP Kara, llehuty on sudoku watch.
Not even kidding last week I had a dream about Hammie not continuing idol life soon but I didn't want to seem crazy lol.

broz0rs

aww man that's sad to hear about KARA's rumored break up. Just a few weeks ago I was rewatching most of their MVs and was thinking how solid their discography is. IIRC they never had a legendary record like "Genie" but their songs are just so fun, and still sound great even today.

Ym1r

aww man that's sad to hear about KARA's rumored break up. Just a few weeks ago I was rewatching most of their MVs and was thinking how solid their discography is. IIRC they never had a legendary record like "Genie" but their songs are just so fun, and still sound great even today.

Thanks, now the next few posts are going to be KARA fanbois chiming in about how KARA's discography is vastly superior than SNSDs, and other girl groups not named T-ara.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Thanks, now the next few posts are going to be KARA fanbois chiming in about how KARA's discography is vastly superior than SNSDs, and other girl groups not named T-ara.
But it IIIIISSSSS!

Revolution especially is an all-time great. I can't comprehend how anyone couldn't put it on the same level as Breaking Heart. It wasn't matched until The Red.

Ym1r

I actually don't like KARA, or T-ara music that much. I think everybody overrates the hell out of both, but I will say I do appreciate KARA music more than T-ara, plus I think lupin is probably one of my all time most played songs, it's just that KARA's other music is kinda eh for me.

And to clarify, I think SNSD's music is worse, but I think objectively speaking, in terms of sales and popularity, Gee and Genie are more legendary than anything KARA and T-ara put out.

llehuty

I read the KARA rumours last week, I think. I'm expecting them to stay as rumours, and that's all.
#delulu
I don't think it makes much sense for the 3 of them leaving now, and not 2 years ago, when Nicole and Jiyoung left, but we'll see.

Somin suddenly leaving April is quite suspicious though. I hope that, in any case, at least one of the OG
or OG 2.0
stays in the group with Youngji and Somin.

And regarding their discography, I do think that their albums are usually not very good, but their singles are god tier, with my personal favourites being their releases that go form Mister to Pandora (this also includes their japanese releases).

Also, now that we have the fresh memory of this year's gayos, let's watch the GOAT gayo performance KARA did in 2012.

llehuty

*paging pinkurocket*

So, while my Dal Shabet album is stuck in customs, someone was kind enough to upload their JP title track to youtube.

Dal Shabet - Hard 2 Love
Song is great
netter than Joker.

There is also subs for an interview they did in Japan: [ENG SUB] [151206] Dal★Shabet - Tower Records Interview with Addiction
I would highlight this Serri glare when Jiyul starts talking about teamwork (This interview took place just weeks before they announced Jiyul and Gaeun were leaving the group).

Anyway, I'm HYPED FOR THE COMEBACK!

*paging pinkurocket*

So, while my Dal Shabet album is stuck in customs, someone was kind enough to upload their JP title track to youtube.

Dal Shabet - Hard 2 Love
Song is great
netter than Joker.

There is also subs for an interview they did in Japan: [ENG SUB] [151206] Dal★Shabet - Tower Records Interview with Addiction
I would highlight this Serri glare when Jiyul starts talking about teamwork (This interview took place just weeks before they announced Jiyul and Gaeun were leaving the group).

Anyway, I'm HYPED FOR THE COMEBACK!

Aaaahaha Serri's face when Jiyul mentions their teamwork, that's amazing.
And I agree, Hard 2 Love would've made a super cute summer song with some charting potential if it was used for a Korean comeback.

Hani dating and KARA breaking up?

Jesus, it's only been 2 days since the new year started.

RIP Youngji though... she's been a great addition to KARA and is life bringing to the group, but if this is all they're doing then that's terrible.

#FreeYoungji

Top Bottom