• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Selane

I guest we're gonna start seeing the 2007-2009 groups disbanding this year. It's a shame cause Kara was amazing.

Hara = 10/10
Gyuri = 10/10

RIP Kara, you were full of attractive members until Jiyoung left and Hara fucked her face up. Well, Nicole I never cared about, but I didn't have anything against her. I was mainly in it for Hamface/Jiyoungster/Gooey. So I haven't cared about them in a few years, but it's still sad to see them go. Hopefully they go chill in Japan for a while like Jiyoung where their fans actually appreciate them.

Pendulum

tumblr_lrnn6p8BnA1qht1s2.gif

So long, and thanks for all the songs, Kara.

Hara is already reported to be signing for KeyEast Entertainment. (The Ark, Hong Jin Young)

As an actress, it should be pointed out.

No No Eul

I love the accidental Silent Hill reference, since SH2 is pretty much my fave game ever. Unfortunately it's a map of Silent Hill Origins lol.

PInk Tape

Banned
Lttp but a rock band concept? Huh, I'm surprised.

Apparently all the tracks on the album are written by the members themselves so it's going to be a lot more personal than 2014 S/S.

DSP still fucking around this morning

Meanwhile, on Youngji's Instagram:

This is such an unnecessary mess.
If you like Orange Caramel, but you wished there were only two members and that their music sounded way more like trot... Do I have something for you:

[MV] 코코소리 CocoSori - 다크서클 DarkCircle (official)
Song's alright but the video is really...interesting. I had no idea broccoli got rid of dark circles :eek:

Ice Queen <3

It's alright; there are some cuts in that MV that are kinda awkward and it does still feel a bit weird only seeing them as a quartet now. The production has that modern 80s vibe to it which I personally adore so kudos to Brave Bros for that. The song itself is pretty good but it hasn't completely hooked me yet.

RedEther

I hope her fall wasn't too bad and this could be a blessing in disguise for them.

Maybe February won't be as packed with popular acts and just maybe Korea might notice them this time around.

Probably not

That's good to know now with more support from a bigger company maybe we can see jay park at some bigger events this year.

llehuty

Pendulum

Twice is doing another round of promotions as a thank you to fans. Candy Boy also scheduled for M Countdown.
Starting with their January 7 return to the stage on Mnet's 'M! Countdown,' TWICE will perform "Like OHH-AHH" for a second time around also on MBC's 'Show! Music Core' on January 9 and SBS's 'Inkigayo' on January 10.
tumblr_nwwr4bbWuM1qg5nyao2_400.gif

Tax taxi,
rush rushi

Yeah no thanks.

I really like Mastering, but aside from that, I think I prefer the generic stuff she was putting out as Andamiro over this try hard crap.

luso

Since Pledis failed to deliver a OC comeback, CocoSori will do. ~Aing similarities are uncanny.

Taeyeon's turn for short hair.
tumblr_o0kudt7eCv1r4oun7o1_540.jpg

Top Bottom