• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

Oh My Girl uploaded individual Valentine's day present clips for the fans in their youtube channel.

Best member Seunghee writting in what I suppose it is their fancafe and showing her amazing typewritting skills in the process. When will your faves, etc... And YooA's clip, since it seems like she has some fans in here.

Crossposting
Perfume album in less than 2 months!!!

12717182_10156530863750052_4044211073203450552_n.jpg
Japanese and American tour confirmed
(American tour with no set dates, just that is going to be in summer)

Single of the album is called Flash and has a "Martial Arts" concept. PV will be released "soon".

Album will have 14 tracks.
NEW ALBUM「COSMIC EXPLORER」
01. Navigate
02. Cosmic Explorer
03. Miracle Worker
04. Next Stage with YOU
05. STORY
06. FLASH (Album-mix)
07. Sweet Refrain (Album-mix)
08. Baby Face
09. TOKIMEKI LIGHTS (Album-mix)
10. STAR TRAIN (Album-mix)
11. Relax In The City
12. Pick Me Up
13. Cling Cling (Album-mix)
14. Hold Your Hand

HYPE!

Peru

Not much new, no. That TV show did an expose where they got some people on tape talking about it. Seems the story is the same as before - mostly low level rookies signed with smaller companies.

roaSone

Even in that outfit Jaekyung can't save the song. It just sounds kinda...disorganized. Not like 4M's which didn't pick a genre just too much overlap leading to kind of a discord. Does DSP have any other boats to sink left?

vanty

Song started out just ok but I was liking it quite a bit a couple minutes in. Maybe the weakest song on the album even though it's a bit of good fun.

Hopefully if this bombs again and they leave DSP then YG will pick them up for an attempt at making something happen since the 'new girl group' is obviously not happening in our lifetimes.

Rainbow's song is cute and catchy, but it's definitely not the jam I was hoping it would be. With Kara gone you'd think DSP would at least try to give Rainbow a title track with some kind of charting potential.

llehuty

So SS501 is now SS301 after losing two mebers.
[Double S 301(더블에스301)] - PAIN (MUSIC VIDEO) Dat guitar loop is so good. The chorus is completely unremarkable, though (I'm so pain, indeed). They also released 3 individual songs with MV in the same channel, but are a bit meh.

여자친구 GFRIEND - 시간을 달려서 (ROUGH) M/V (Choreography ver.)
I was going to complain about closeups in choreography clips, but wow, this Yuju look

브레이브 걸스 (Brave girls) - 변했어 (Teaser 2)
Cautiosly optimistic because Brave Bros has been killing it lately with his productions.

WABLE (와블) - 연애하고 싶다 Teaser
Davichi-lite.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I like other members more but I only know Yuju's name. I don't know if this reveals the casual nature of my interest or that of the public.

Niks

Since everyone here likes Taeyeon news... apparently she is recording Yoo Heeyeol Sketchbook today, Broadcast on 19th.

Dice

Alright song but what even is this group without Eunyoung? At least Hyeran is still there. This is quite a shift to accept.

vanty

Yeah that's a real nice song. Just makes DSP even worse that Dal Shabet and Brave Girls each get a song that kills what they give Rainbow.

No No Eul

Seolhyun ellesse CF

Starts off strongly but it all gets a bit generic afterwards. Might be a grower though.

I really like what they've done with the album cover, although I'm not sure whether using Seungah's signature colour as the background is meant to infer that she's the best or the worst...

This is pretty good!

sUU03Bm.jpg

llehuty

I'm really liking this Brave Bros redemption era. Not even close to Love Options greatness, but a great improvement over some of the shit he produced around 2013/2014.

Pendulum

Well, it's better than "Tell Me, Tell Me" and "Sunshine"...

...but not this. Hey.

---

Taemin "Press Your Number" MV teaser

[STATION] 유영진 X D.O._Tell Me (What Is Love)_Prologue
Still don't know why there wasn't a release last week.

---

Ladies' Code comeback

---

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] LEGGO SHOW Special Stage - 아슬해 -
Crowd sing-a-long

---

Nothing surprising here, but some of the Produce 101 contract terms got revealed.. In a nutshell:
  • Mnet can't be sued for their editing
  • Trainees and families/friends can't reveal info about the show to media or on social outlets
  • Trainees aren't paid, and any profits made from music releases are shared 50/50 with the agencies. Agencies also involved in cost of producing music releases
  • Successful trainees have to be part of an incubator for 10 months during which time CJ E&M manages/trains the trainees.

Speaking of which, Twice and Winner reacting to Produce 101

---

Recruit Dahyun reporting for duty
I previously knew Nana and Cao Lu were also part of this season's female "Real Men", but Hyosung has been revealed to be in it too.

roaSone

I think I also saw Lizzy in the line-up, I could be wrong though.
Edit : I was wrong.
About SM Station, I believe there wasn't any release because of the Lunar New Year holidays.

No No Eul

ZpxBeKp.gif

Indeed.

Successful trainees have to be part of an incubator for 10 months during which time CJ E&M manages/trains the trainees.

Very wise. If Kim Sohye makes it into the group (and I really hope she does) she's going to need all the practice she can get. :p

Dice

Ladies' Code comeback
wow

Trainees and families/friends can't reveal info about the show to media or on social outlets
da fuck? what kind of laws do they have over there that someone else can sign a contract binding on you?

Trainees aren't paid
Not surprising but still shameful. How much money do you think Mnet is making off this show that wouldn't exist if not for them? Such bullshit.

llehuty

da fuck? what kind of laws do they have over there that someone else can sign a contract binding on you?
Confidentiality clauses work like that, there is obviously going to be some kind of repercusion if family members leak stuff.

Not surprising but still shameful. How much money do you think Mnet is making off this show that wouldn't exist if not for them? Such bullshit.
Eh, taking into account that there are going to be 11 members from potentially 11 different companies, and that these companies will probably take part of the cake, I don't see how could they promise them any kind of salary, with no idea if the show/grouo are going any kind of success. If the group becomes a success they will get crazy promo for whatever they do after the group disbands in one year.

Top Bottom