• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
All these Wendy pics and the best one is missing.
KmHJLtA.gif
tbqVRqL.gif

This also sounds very good.
Still breaks my heart when I think about the past, RIP. :pray:
Indeed.
RIP. Thank you for love.

Pendulum

That Ladies' Code mini preview :) :(

---

I'm not even sure if anyone here is interested in B.A.P., but anyway - B.A.P - Feel So Good M/V

---

여자친구 GFRIEND - 시간을 달려서 (Rough) Dance Practice ver.

---

We've already heard the song, but [Teaser] 우주소녀 (WJSN) (COSMIC GIRLS) - MO MO MO (오리지널 ver.)

---

Spoilers for the next episode of Produce 101
Looking forward to that "Bang Bang" dance team performance, may-as-already-call-them-the-winners-of-that-rap-battle performing "Turtle Boat", and Sejeong the Great singing "Yanghwa BRDG". Sohye doing "Full Moon" though. I can't even imagine.

---

Nayeon listened to Taeyeon's song on Soundcloud and Loveylz ate chips at a Infinite concert. Society is crumbling.

llehuty

nfEQMEE.jpg

Sungah fancams
SOLO - You and I
Sixth Sense
Me gustas tú
No playboy
Rumor
September 17th (;_;)

Hyemi fancams
SOLO - Bloom

Kyungri fancams
SOLO - 1m1s
Sixth sense
Me gustas tú
Action (Sungah and Kyungri interaction alert!)
Rumor (9Muses doing a fun relaxed stage!)
Figaro
No Playboy
Gun
September 17th

Best Hyuna fancams
SOLO - Phone Down + Full Moon
SOLO - Full Moon

Euaerin fancams
SOLO - Bitch better have my money

Minha
SOLO - End Of Time+Body Party [Alt. angle] (Woah!)

Sojin fancams
SOLO - The water dance (Woah)

Keumjo
SOLO - My All

Group shitty quality fancams
Cute interlude VCR
Me gustas tú

Pendulum

Former rookie girl group member A (24) was ordered one year of jail + 2 years of probation for falsely reporting her boyfriend for sexual assault. Sponsor B (35) was ordered 3 years and 6 months of jail for stealing her boyfriend's cellphone and beating him for 4 hours while she watched.
Article (Korean)

Pendulum

^^ Yikes, any bets on who could that be?

There's been names thrown about in the wake of the previous news articles leading up to this. D.Holic's Hami was Suspect 1 (because she matched a "beauty pageant" clue), and then Cupid's Bona was Suspect 2 (because she matched a "debuted last year" clue). But the newest article says the idol is 24 years old. Regardless of Korean or International age, Bona isn't 24. So basically, no one knows.

---

Teaser for Twice's Mnet reality show "Twice's Private Life". (Eng subs)

---

How is Parmenides going to count the amount of people that liked 4Minute's "Hate" being used on a NCAA promo?

I don't remember how I came across this. Think I was looking for some hip-hop song and this was in related videos or something. Anyway I can't stop listening to this song. The music is so damn good! It's got a nice retro sound to it. Vocals are great too. The only negative is the garbage rap towards the end.

Wonder Girls - Rewind

I don't listen to k-pop at all, but I love this.

Edit: Heh, I forgot the reason I even posted in this thread to begin with.

Is there anywhere I can legit buy this track, or am I gonna have to use one of those YouTube mp3 sites?

llehuty

I don't remember how I came across this. Think I was looking for some hip-hop song and this was in related videos or something. Anyway I can't stop listening to this song. The music is so damn good! It's got a nice retro sound to it. Vocals are great too. The only negative is the garbage rap towards the end.

Wonder Girls - Rewind

I don't listen to k-pop at all, but I love this.

Edit: Heh, I forgot the reason I even posted in this thread to begin with.

Is there anywhere I can legit buy this track, or am I gonna have to use one of those YouTube mp3 sites?
It's on iTunes.

The full album has that 80s sound concept. Buy the full thing and thank us later :p

vanty

Yeah buy the whole album. It's like the best pop album released in years. No regrets spending something like $45 AUD on my signed copy.

It's on iTunes.

The full album has that 80s sound concept. Buy the full thing and thank us later :p
Oh, haha, didn't even think about iTunes :p. I didn't see it on Google Play or Amazon so I figured it wasn't available and stopped looking after that.

I'll listen to the snippets and see if I like the rest of the tracks. I will post my impressions in this thread if I decide to buy! :)

JKTrix

Unlikely that it'll happen with how active this thread is now, but wouldn't it be something if we could end OT6 with ladies code

Ym1r

Someone who registered on GAF specifically to join us... interesting...

that's why I registered.

I don't use gaf for anything but kpop gaf.

저는 이 트레드 있는 사람들이 사랑하는데 오씨하고 곤셒터를 안 좋아해요.

HELLO, K-POP GAF. Please take care of me, I will work harder, etc....

안녕하세요~

Top Bottom