• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

RedEther

Lol the P101 eliminations.

rip happyface
rip kang siwon
praise lim nayoung for making the top 11

Siwon was robbed

Only allowing people to vote for one person will hopefully lead to Sohyes demise

UzuEt6r.gif

I need this to happen

Ym1r

My Korean teacher is so cute.

Today I had a one-on-one with her to discuss my progress in Korean and I came a little early to her office (she shares office space with 3 other Korean teachers) and in her little cubicle she was balled up on her chair with a blanket around her, eating a cup of ramen, while watching Descendants of the Sun.

Speaking of Descendants of the Sun, it's got really insanely high ratings right now. I don't think it's that good but I like it so far.

I remember watching Autumn Tale (or like the 5 other names it has) and seeing Song Hye Gyo, girl was like 18 in that thing but looked like she was 30. Now it's like opposite.

Also the OST for Descendants of the Sun is good too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My Korean teacher is so cute.

Today I had a one-on-one with her to discuss my progress in Korean and I came a little early to her office (she shares office space with 3 other Korean teachers) and in her little cubicle she was balled up on her chair with a blanket around her, eating a cup of ramen, while watching Descendants of the Sun.
dReq81L.gif

Ym1r

my teacher writes adorable notes too <3 (dat face she drew)

I've turned my home work in late two times in a row cause I'm stupid and left it at home, so I drew a picture asking for forgiveness

she said "from next time on don't turn it in late"

(i foked up with &#48148;&#48372; ironically)

Cuddler

Peru

If you refer at all the reviews on the web, then it must be. Plot didn't excite me so I'm yet to give it a try, maybe later on when it's over.

Well it's sort of a take on "Memories of Murder", if I understand correctly, and that's one of the ultimate classics of Korean cinema.

I'll check it out. Some of the OST songs are really nice.

roaSone

Well it's sort of a take on "Memories of Murder", if I understand correctly, and that's one of the ultimate classics of Korean cinema.

I'll check it out. Some of the OST songs are really nice.
It's an adaptation of the movie you quoted yeah, I didn't see that movie so I can't tell how good it is.
I'm reluctant to start it because of the genre itself, so far, I'm yet to witness a good police/thriller korean drama..

Signal is superb. By far the best Korean drama I have watched. It's also not really based on Memories of Murder, only a certain part of the drama is.

Don't be put off by the
'time travel'
theme as well. It's handled incredibly well.

If you like Korean thrillers like Memories, Man from Nowhere, The Chaser etc. then I would strongly recommend giving it a shot.

My only complaint about it is the dodgy soundtrack at times, occasionally doesn't really fit the tone of the drama.

Peru

Watched the first episode of Signal now. Good, but seems like the case is almost over at the end of the first episode?

JKTrix

Figured I'd check out first ep of Signal since I've also heard about it outside of our cozy echo chamber here

Is the aspect ratio supposed to be stretched out like that? It's really hard for me to watch.

edit: watched a few more minutes and it fixed itself. Seems like it was intentional. eh.

Also reminded me that I'm 3 episodes behind on Erased, so I think I'll fix that first.

I actually finished Cheese in The Trap.
That last episode had everything cramped in there, and the conclusion was way too rushed. The balance felt off, a drama like this should have a good catharsis and there just was no time for that to sink in. Overall a great drama though, sure the last 3rd wasn't as strong as the beginning, mostly -again- because the balance between storylines wasn't great but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just learned that the one I like in GFRIEND is named Sowon. (I only knew Yuju and SinB)

&#49548;&#50896; &#54868;&#51060;&#54021;

Top Bottom