• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

New AOA teasers

More.
Ri5SuvN.jpg
FMbDd95.jpg
pbDBMC4.jpg

cD90SA4.jpg
Y6nfBXi.jpg

I just realised where all the good kpop stuff has beem hiding: soundcloud. From beast to BoA and even good rainbow songs! This is some top level shit right here. And it all just autoplays. I'm so dumb for not finding this earlier. I now see not all kpop is trash.

Anyways I've previously ignored boy groups because of eye makeup being wierd, but I'm looking to get into some male stuff. Any recomendations for someone who likes beast (got their stuff on spotify) and bts - fire?

SHINee and BTS are the ones I use.
Sounds hot

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just realised where all the good kpop stuff has beem hiding: soundcloud. From beast to BoA and even good rainbow songs! This is some top level shit right here. And it all just autoplays. I'm so dumb for not finding this earlier. I now see not all kpop is trash.

Anyways I've previously ignored boy groups because of eye makeup being wierd, but I'm looking to get into some male stuff. Any recomendations for someone who likes beast (got their stuff on spotify) and bts - fire?

SHINee and BTS are the ones I use.

Holy fnck, who the hell would've guessed that Fany would be dropping one of the better albums for 2016? Hell, if you told me Fany would have a fantastic solo album this year, I would've laughed at your face and called you a blind SONE. But after listening to the entire thing, I honestly wouldn't mind eating crow.

Thankfully I don't have to do that haha.

Besides Once in a Lifetime, everything else in the mini hit my expectations or exceeded it. This is definitely one of my favorite releases of the year.

Bravo Fany, bravo.

Anyway, now we wait for Sica's album to come out. I feel like I'm gonna like Fany's album more mainly because it perfectly fits her and from what I've heard from Sica's teaser, I have a feeling that the mid-tempo pop sound might not fit her. But we'll see... either way, I'm genuinely excited for her album too. I'm just hoping it'll hit my expectations at the very least.

Niks

Loved Tiffanys mini.
As others have said almost all of the songs fit her so well.

Fool is my favorite of the album, great song.

Now we wait for Jessicas turn.

Fany's mini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taeyeon's mini

I love Taeyeon but I have to agree with this. Compared to Tiffanys album, Taeyeons album seems.. boring.. dunno, Tiffanys album fits more with the image of a GG member.

Also
IoPoubj.jpg

broz0rs

So, who is going to sacrifice for the community and watch Tiffany's live performances to check those high notes?

Care to share some of her live performances where she fucks up really bad? I've only seen one that was terrifying (MAMA awards 2014 with John Legend)

Pendulum

[MV] OH MY GIRL(오마이걸) _ LIAR LIAR (ver.2)

RVqYRkN.gif

---

These are tragic.
Though I'm more surprised MBK is keeping this group alive. Chaeyeon probably isn't gonna return, Cathy left, Seunghee left also I think. Though knowing them they'll just add/change members but keep the name like they did with 5dolls and Speed.

Chaeyeon heading to Jeju after an I.O.I event in order to shoot for DIA's new MV (June comeback)
half expecting it to be a cameo

Broank

3529249188_9947e0b0olaua.gif

The actual MV should have been like this. Not sure what they were thinking with the confusing no dance Digipedi whatever.

Tiffany's mini album I really like. I would agree it's better than Taeyeon's overall. Gemini was so good, probably my most listened to kpop song last year and I was good too but didn't like much else.

They should have just let Tiffany put that Bittersweet Crazy song she wrote on the album, it sounded a lot better than Once in a Lifetime which is the weak link imo.

Cuddler

TIFFANY 티파니_ I Just Wanna Dance_Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4
Really nice album, all the songs minus maybe Once in a lifetime are pretty good imo even if maybe they don't stand out a lot, I especially liked Yellow light. Not so sure about her singing skills but her voice tone always sounded good to me and they definitely found a sound that fit her voice almost perfectly with this album.
You can count on MBK to be he first ruining a group that is not even in their company.
Look at the positive news, IOI met Shindong for their fist time today! :p

luso

tumblr_o70tlguMUJ1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_o70um0dPpv1sewbc1o1_540.jpg

Sechs Kies going to YG tells much about how DSP sucks. Or YG was chosen because they expect to do only one release in the next years...

No No Eul

I've just read that IOI hasn't appeared on any of the three main music shows, presumably because of the group's association with Mnet. That... sucks. Not that I really watch those shows very often but it's the principle that counts.

isuzu

my IOI ranking before Weekly Idol happens

Somi > Yoojung > Chungha = Sohye > Doyeon > Pinky > Chaeyeon = Sejeong > Mina > Yeunjung > Nayoung

I like them all, tho. SomDaeng is just too op.

Bigger pictures of all the 10 Pledis Girls, from oldest to youngest:
Nayoung

Minkyung

Kyungwon

Seungyeon (Shannon)

Eunwoo

Yebin

Zhou (Pinky)

Yewon

Siyeon

Kyla

2208BF375733C7D11584E8

Da fucking dick is back in your pussy~

I hope OMG never stops promoting
, as long as they're healthy.
Just hook them up directly into my veins WM. They are on a straight trajectory towards becoming one of my favorite groups of all time.

Binnie fancam
Binnie closeup fancam
Yooa fancam
Mimi fancam

Didn't seem like your 2000 posts to thread limit *oc signal* worked. Jisoo in a bathtub just might work though.

But never mind the music video for now. The song sounds so trashy too. Skip was amazing. This seems like a poor follow up.

my IOI ranking before Weekly Idol happens

Somi > Yoojung > Chungha = Sohye > Doyeon > Pinky > Chaeyeon = Sejeong > Mina > Yeunjung > Nayoung

I like them all, tho. SomDaeng is just too op.

Ahhhhhh you fucking suck so hard isuzu.

llehuty

WTF, AOA going with the cheap sax sample for the title track... I can't believe they fucked up the perfect concept with boring trash... They just needed an EDM banger. They keep pandering to the boring korean tastes. Ughh.

#BringTheDrummerBack

But bless Sica for going all in with 2 MV. I don't think I'm going to like this 2nd one, but it's ok. Fly us going to be amazing.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But bless Sica for going all in with 2 MV. I don't think I'm going to like this 2nd one, but it's ok. Fly us going to be amazing.

Jessica is releasing 2 videos to appeal to different markets. Smart move to her and that way people cant complain about wanting a ballad or a dancey single since you got both. Hope it works for her unlike Brown Eyed Girls.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
AOA Good Luck Teaser 3

Sax and tassels. notlikethis.gif

Baywatch look is cool though running to save lives in denim shorts is... KBS approved. If it's a censorship/modesty culture thing I think a boxer cut would make sense for the concept, still look hot, and MOGEF would be fine with it.

Top Bottom