• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Just dropping to remind you that Stiffany will lose against Jawsica.
f97616cf9d.gif

We should do a poll.

I think it will be quite even, the biggest advantage goes for Sica and her Chinese fans but that just counts for the first week mostly.

Catching up on kpopgaf!discussions.

First of all OMG is ranked YooA > Seunghee = Hyojung (best vocal duo) > underdog Jin-E (I find her so cute) > Binnie > rest
I'm also sad that they stopped performing Closer and usually perform their debut track + Liar Liar + that really cute song they are promoting. Like scratch that debut song and let us just bask in the glory that is Closer, though I understand the 'Liar Liar' outfits don't match that song but whatever. ):

Also #TeamYassica .. I've never been able to forgive Tiffany for her look in Hoot.

Pls, don't be a ballad.

tumblr_npwl5dmXAu1u859o0o1_250.gif

A subin solo is gonna be a ballad. "songs that are quiet and atmospheric" yeah

My fav song Subin worked on was her very first one "Passing by" I love the progression in the instrumental where it starts of with a gentle guitar but you get full-on electric guitar near the end. Good stuff. It's also good that she's putting more of her work out there, it will help her grow as a producer also.

ramyeon

My vote goes to Tiffany - the previews were fantastic and although I was quite fond of Sica's vocals in the context of SNSD I'm not sure how I feel about her solo yet. I guess we'll see soon enough.

Pendulum

Is anyone watching God of Music 2 (or watched God of Music)? I'm thinking I might give it a go - I'm interested to see what a Korean mockumentary is like.

Broank

Reserving judgement for JeTi. Neither are top 5 soshi for me but I have to say both sound good so far.

If he was an SNSD anti, who was he stanning? That's my question.

2008 so it has to be Wonder girls.. or DBSK, Super Junior, SS501, The Grace etc. etc.

As far as rankings go all Oh My Girls are great tbh and they all have their place.
dancer line
tumblr_o689ut1jzr1tub1bin8.jpg
0b0qosi35hy7krddzcvhec0kzl.jpg

visual line
_mg_3761gfkii.jpg
dsc_1396s7ksd.jpg

useless nerd line
tumblr_o6vj2hqibx1txiyms6a.jpg
4g4a1588epjy7676p6kdi.jpg

singer line
ezgif-113222598mss6.gif
3529249188_6800960bf2sto.gif
Jiho = Yooa > Mimi = Seunghee = Hyojung > Binnie > Arin = JinE

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Fany's mini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Taeyeon's mini

These songs are so nice. I've always thought she has the best voice even though her technical skill isn't high.

Dice

Fany is great as long as she doesn't get too ambitious. When she keeps things moderate her voice has a lovely tone and she doesn't fuck up.

LMAO ByunTae on the phone going on about thinking Fany didn't have pants on and oogling her legs

Dice

Talk is so good. Pop/R&B with touchpoints to Chillwave. Very LA.

Love the mini. So good. Now I'm really curious to hear Sica's because her musical taste remains a mystery. I'm guessing it's going to be really cheery. Past per public demeanor with others she seems actually a very warm and sentimental person who wants to fill her life with bright moments.

Pendulum

but if we're talking "win", Tiffany with the SM producers and Sone backing will have better chart success.

Tiffany debuted at 2 on Melon. Next we see if it's a usual SM digital performance or not.

---

New AOA teasers
AOA - JOYFUL WEEKENDS WITH AOA (TEASER WEEKEND VER.)

---

Edit: [Debut Stage] 160510 I.O.I (아이오아이) - When The Cherry Blossoms Fade + Dream Girls (드림걸스) @ The Show
Looking at Melon again, they're currently 16th. Better than I thought they'd be, tbh.

Eldren

Dropping Brave Bros when he started to do interesting (but not comercially succesful) production, SMH.
It's going to be really good anyway :p

lol I love Deepened but you know he was saving the good stuff for Brave Girls while AOA would have got bravesound_airhorn_ver5.m4a

also dead @ those new teasers

#TeamAOA

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I like that she did more than expected but the choruses are super weak on most tracks.

Edit: What do I do sounds like an Ariana Grande Yours Truly era track.

luso

Being honest, was expecting better for IJWD, soft song to listen once in a while but not on repeat, still a nice effort. MV could be better given the location but seems most of it was wasted just showing some of the dance routine.
But the mini is very cohesive and sober, easy to listen, maybe some people calls its "generic" or whatever but that's ok. Definitely positive.

Sunny for Sure Magazine

And it seems WG will return this summer.

broz0rs

i actually really like fany's song! my type of song, i love the sound effects in it!

hope it flops though, team jessica

legit spit my coffee

edit: re: Tiffany's track. I wish it was a BoA track. It would have worked better with her vocals, but oh well

llehuty

VAV (브이에이브이) - BROTHERHOOD MV
What a weird title track. The chorus is so underwhelming. Speaking of underwhelming chorus...

TIFFANY 티파니_ I Just Wanna Dance_Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4
Song is good, but the chorus is a no event. It's B-side material, not title track. I need Sica now.

Also, wheres is milkham? I miss him ;_;

lol I love Deepened but you know he was saving the good stuff for Brave Girls while AOA would have got bravesound_airhorn_ver5.m4a
But he was on a roll lately, Heart Attack, Sleepless night, Someone like U, Deepened and that random j-pop debut.

Well, now we know the album is going to have an awful cheesy filler track.

No No Eul

The heck is Binnie doing in the background? lol

Nice to see them release something that isn't a trashy mess. Fantagio getting its act together finally. Probably could have chosen a better day to release it though...

TIFFANY 티파니_ I Just Wanna Dance_Music Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y3ABqK7M4

The song felt rather ordinary at first but I really, really like it. The MV's nice too, although I'm not sure the choreographed dancing fits all that well with the rest of the video.

Pendulum

MBK is running a poll to select the name of the DIA fandom. The 3 options are:
* DIAry
* Mond (play on DIA + Mond = Diamond)
* AID

AID is currently in the lead. Yes, they could be AIDs.

MBK is running a poll to select the name of the DIA fandom. The 3 options are:
* DIAry
* Mond (play on DIA + Mond = Diamond)
* AID

AID is currently in the lead. Yes, they could be AIDs.

These are tragic.
Though I'm more surprised MBK is keeping this group alive. Chaeyeon probably isn't gonna return, Cathy left, Seunghee left also I think. Though knowing them they'll just add/change members but keep the name like they did with 5dolls and Speed.

Eldren

Top Bottom