• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

BTS - Fire (comeback)

FUCK THAT WAS LIT GHJGHFÇJGFK
jlgxomO.gif

Kpop = saved

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member

Peru

She's done better than I expected, will nab a top 5 weekly on the instiz chart. Beats most group members solo projects.

llehuty

CHERRSEE 『Mystery』 Music Video Dance ver.
I could actually imagine AOA singing this. (And it would be bettter than whatever the fuck they are going to release)

[Making] 아이오아이(I.O.I) _ Dream Girls(드림걸스) MV Making
Who the hell decided to only put close up shots with those #belly ready outfits. Nayoung belly *.*

B.I.G(비아이지) 아프로디테(APHRODITE) MV Teaser
Yess, classy sound. Looking forward to this.

llehuty

New girl group incoming: 8 Line
7cBgIgK.png

Some random dance
Weird teaser with SNSD's Party instrumental
And of course the group has 7 members in the videos, 6 in the official page picture but they are called 8 Line. Still keeping an eye on them, beause that dance clip is decent.

13 fansites of TEEN TOP’s Niel have closed in the last 3 days for unknown reasons
Pray for your faves not being involved.

Jessica reportedly not going to be performing on music shows
SM being SM or Sica with the A+ mediaplay.

Ym1r

Off topic, but cuz some people were talking about 떡볶이, first time I made ramen ddeokbokki (라볶이) with some sausages, not spicy tho cuz like I hate super spicy foods, just an average amount of spice.

was pretty good (looks like poop though), may have put too much cheese in it too

First part for I.O.I's appearance on Knowing Bros - [ENG SUB] Knowing Bros Ep.23-1 (With IOI)
Yoojung y u so cute
lol @ Nayoung stopping herself from cracking a smile @ 10:14
loooool @ Chaeyeon's reaction to "Youngmi"'s junk at 15:49
wtf Chaeyeon's tongue
Edit: Part 2

You should have put part 2 in it's own reply instead of editing it in. Would have missed it if I didn't go to quote your post to say that I enjoyed part 1.

Now we know why the title track is called I Just Wanna Dance.

llehuty

리브하이 Live High - 해피송 Happy Song Official M/V
New girl group debut. No budget but efforlesly adorable.

옐라디(YELLA D) - Goalkeeper (Feat. 한해) Official MV
Nice beat.

[Dance Practice] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) - 예쁘다 (Pretty U) Dancecal ‘LETTER ver.’
Recorded from the back. It's surprisingly fun.

[Special Clips] 여자친구 GFRIEND X SMART - FAMILY M/V 촬영 스케치
I don't follow them closely, but they seem to be having a lot of fun. Also, I think Eunha has opened up a lot since debut.

wait what, Tiffany is trying to be solo as well?!

so now we are down to 6 members or something?1

Nah, she is still part of Girl's Generation, the solo release is under the same company. Only Sica is out of the group.

llehuty

So long ago that this might as well be their debut
I'm not gonna pretend I knew about that, just tipped off by 'second single' in the video.

I wasn't sure what jpop guitars were, but after hearing it: yep.
Woops, I didn't pay attention. And lol, I was also wondering what was jpop guitars, but yep, can't get more jpopy than that.

I dont get it, I have tried a number of other bands, but none of them stick like So Nyeo Shi Dae
I'm assuming you haven't heard of 9muses before.

Hurt Locker
Wild
Ticket
News

tumblr_nim291tKSh1s94878o1_500.gif

rXRS9yE.gif

Edit: Speaking of the Muses, makestar have released some details about the photobook:
nm_update11-En.jpg

Almost 300 pages!! In my veins.

Top Bottom