• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

isuzu

Suga bowing towards his parents
tumblr_o6utmt6wJL1v0smvao1_1280.jpg

;_;

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I can't really make up my mind about the show in respect to the affect on the participants. With them living such busy and isolated lives, having regular time to do all the sweety things with another person and kinda being forced to act nice and hide/avoid unpalatable sides of yourself or topics of conversation, it just makes a situation where you're probably gonna catch some feels for real even if so much of it is prescribed. In one way it seems kinda cruel, but in another way life is often that cruel on its own and if they're mature enough they can just be happy to have the experience. I wonder how hard the staff tries to do their gossip research to make sure they pick idols who aren't secretly dating anyone.

llehuty

On the credits, we can see 'Distributed by LOEN Entertainment', FNC weren't independent to begin with ? Or did LOEN bought yet another 'smaller' company ?
Is just in charge of the distribution. As far as I know, Loen and ktmusic are in charge of almost all the distribution (even from companies like SM and JYP)

Pendulum

Yeah I know that, but FNC is quite a big company so I thought they hadn't any shares with LOEN.

LOEN does hold around 5% of FNC's shares, but as people pointed out, that line refers to the distribution of the mini/single. FNC also uses CJ E&M for distribution and previously used other distributors (e.g. KT Music, Sony BGM). They don't put out that much music that they need their own distributor. Hell, even SM uses KT Music

And you becomes a big company by offering shares to other companies :)

Pendulum

AOA's next single, "Good Luck", is not a Brave Bros track. It's produced by Matthew Tishler. He's produced a number of SM Entertainment ballad/soft pop credits, including Jimin and Xiumin's "Call You Bae", but I would assume a song for AOA would be more along the lines of what he's produced for Koda Kumi.

ramyeon

The new Aseul album is great. The name change makes a whole lot of sense along with the genre shift. I won't lie, I would have loved to have got another dream pop album along the lines of Echo, but this is fantastic even though it leans more towards electro pop.

Uhyve

I know that WGM is a scripted show and that mostly of the time they act everything but, if Joy wasn't genuine towards Sungjae, then she can start a brillant actress career right away.
I don't remember anyone crying as much as she did on that episode.
Honestly, their last episode kinda made me feel bad for them. Throwing two young people together like that, they're bound to form a friendship, and then they're not really allowed to spend time together again or people will make assumptions... just seems kinda cruel.

llehuty

[Teaser] AOA _ LIFEGUARD AOA’S WEEKDAYS
This sounds like a banger already! I'm in.

TIFFANY 티파니_ I Just Wanna Dance_Music Video Teaser
Looks like Taemin's Press Your Number MV. I wouldn't be surprised if it was directed by the same guy. Could be good.

Aside from hype inducing teasers, we have a couple of tragic nugu debuts(?) today
아이스 (I.C.E) - 내가 아까워 MV
아이시어(Icia) - Time Bomb
Both so trashy

Berry Good - Angel (Dance practice)

Some High Cut thing. There's probably a better quality somewhere but that's what I got from a quick googlessss

Thanks! It's from the High Cut instagram (as expected from the square format).

Eldren

AOA's next single, "Good Luck", is not a Brave Bros track. It's produced by Matthew Tishler. He's produced a number of SM Entertainment ballad/soft pop credits, including Jimin and Xiumin's "Call You Bae", but I would assume a song for AOA would be more along the lines of what he's produced for Koda Kumi.

Yep, he's done a couple of tracks for EXO, SHINee, Boa and Taeyeon, plus the usual type of Western acts. That teaser sounded very promising
because it's not Bravesound
so I'm really excited.

Pendulum

Subin solo on May 12.

---

Details about Boys24, the boy version of Produce 101, and some videos
Breaking through an intense competition rate of 220 to one, 49 talented boys will compete each week in units for the final spot in a group of 24. Those 24 boys will then win the opportunity to perform live on various stages for one year, all 365 days, in different units. After these live performance missions, the final unit will debut as an idol group.

Top Bottom