• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

If these are your final days in the industry, thank you Gayoon. It's been a pleasure watching one of the most gifted and genuine idols of all time.

I wish you long life and happiness. Happy birthday Gayoon.

Eyes, Nose, Lips (Live, 2015)
Yong Pal OST Part 2 (2015)
Snow Flower (Live, 2011)
Shameless Lie - Lie to Me OST (2011)

Gayoon hasn't changed a bit since 2009
She was forced to make herself ugly ...

10400.jpg

Gayoon Vs Miss Korea Winners
200.jpg

nwJRx0.gif

Pendulum

Hope you all ar excited for the 4th rerelease of Every Night.
Call.

What are these omeback cascade announcements?

Fiestar comeback on May 31st.
Revealing members like we don't know who they are.
Looks like a cuter rather than sexy concept but then there's Jei <3

---

Something for the llehuty files
Agirls 2nd Album" UHOO" M/V(&#50640;&#51060;&#44152;&#49828; &#50976;&#54980; &#48036;&#51649;&#48708;&#46356;&#50724;)

---

B..b..but Momo-chan...

neoism

lol so guys im sure most of you have went through this... even though ive seen choa here and there and really dont care for AOA other than there sexiness.. but goddamn..
choa is fucking hot like it really just hit me llol &#65533;&#65533; is she the leader i thought she was young like 19-21 or something. their songs are ok but nothing particularly special.... and none of the other ladies do it for me... i guess ive been ingoreing most of the posts here other than snsd posts...

i mean it seems like mostly you guys just shit on snsd nowa days.. but the god teir days are past.. id say IGAB was the last hayra... not gonna lie i wish snsd had more sexual look.. but i guess thats something they do in the begining years.
but holy shit deem choa reddit gifs..&#65533;&#65533;

Pendulum

Broank

IGAB was the last hayra...

I think you are forgetting one of the top singles from last year CMIYC thank you very much.

Lets be real nobody will ever come close to reaching the Mr Taxi/The Great Escape/Bad Girl era level but if I had to put money on one to do so, it would have to be....

Future stars
ezgif-3915568905eojqa.gif

ezgif-1034707092rqusl.gif

if the world is just, which it is not so who knows.

llehuty

The Subin track is a lot better than the songs she worked on for dal Shabet.

Ahhh, I had a post on this yesterday but I forgot to submit it :/

Subin (&#49688;&#48712;) [Dal Shabet] - &#44867; (Flower) [Digital Single '&#44867;']
Subin (&#49688;&#48712;) [Dal Shabet] - &#48120;&#50892; (Hate) [Digital Single '&#44867;']
tumblr_o5sy0iaRh41qh5u0ko2_400.gif

The B side is also good, even if I'm not ususally into ballads.

I'm enjoying this more than Sica and Tiffany's releases. Does anyone know if it even chart for a bit? This needed a low budget MV.

neoism

I think you are forgetting one of the top singles from last year CMIYC thank you very much.

Lets be real nobody will ever come close to reaching the Mr Taxi/The Great Escape/Bad Girl era level but if I had to put money on one to do so, it would have to be....

nah not for me... plus i mean a full korean album... even though they will prob release one more before there contracts are up, and i mean the popularity of it... and the fact they all looked amazing during the IGAB promos (mainly because they all had to gain weight for the igab dance)... but i would hardly call a single a hayra... i did like CMIYC though. i really hope it happens one mo time.. but SM IS SM..&#65533;&#65533; i did like their last two minis but didnt like how they did it, releasing them in two separate minis.. plus the singles werent as good as igab.

llehuty

5 days left to buy the 9muses photobook. They posted new previews: each photogapher favourite shot.
So good!
They performed this week Figaro at one festival. What a fantastic throwback.
_________
Dal Shabet won today the mest model award at the MAXIM K-Model awards
CizQ0gvWkAEPg2b.jpg:orig

And that's not even their first award this year, they won 2 months ago "Best New Artist" in the Japanese golden disk awards:
Cd5xcmbUsAAjJLK.jpg:orig

Only 98 to go #DalShabet2ndwin

As if responding to my pleas the other day, Dahye https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlaLW3RX6W/

My body is ready for a comeback

JKTrix

Some people call that 'gap moe'

Was gonna bring that term up when Peru was talking about Gfriend going clubbing the other day

No No Eul

A little later than planned:

Sy6SMgW.jpg

While Tiffany wins on the musical front, I reckon Jessica gets some sort of moral victory out of all this.

oS5z2eL.jpg

Not surprised to see YooA at the top. Quite surprised to see dark horse maknae Arin in third place. Meanwhile Jiho and JinE don't even get a look in.

Incidentally, my copy of Pink Ocean arrived a couple of days ago (just in time for OMG to announce that repackage). I got a JinE photocard. I guess I'll put it with the Jiho photocard I got from the first mini album...

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
A little later than planned:

Sy6SMgW.jpg

While Tiffany wins on the musical front, I reckon Jessica gets some sort of moral victory out of all this.

oS5z2eL.jpg

Not surprised to see YooA at the top. Quite surprised to see dark horse maknae Arin in third place. Meanwhile Jiho and JinE don't even get a look in.

Incidentally, my copy of Pink Ocean arrived a couple of days ago (just in time for OMG to announce that repackage). I got a JinE photocard. I guess I'll put it with the Jiho photocard I got from the first mini album...
Hope I finally get a YooA card from the repackage whenever I buy it. I've gotten a Seunghee, Hyojung and Arin thus far.

Top Bottom