• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Broank

^ I need a The Red comeback dammit!

http://i.imgur.com/MZnDDio.gif

Thought this was Nocchi in some random perfume video for a second there. lol
In other news, why didn't anyone upload this clip of Binnie dancing to Confused earlier?

tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usmlcssl.gif
tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usmjjsua.gif
tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usmg8st0.gif

tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usm1dsuc.gif
tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usm82syg.gif
tumblr_o82aq33qdo1usmr9sww.gif

Damn Binners! Didn't know she had that side. Not sure what all the random ass dance covers getting uploaded lately are about. lol

tumblr_o075ayrss01qm870s4h.gif
tumblr_o075ayrss01qm8arsvn.gif
tumblr_o075ayrss01qm8lxs61.gif
ezgif-37717684373yuit.gif

In other OMG updates Seunghee + Mimi performing some wacky 90s songs "Puyo Puyo" and "The Sea" on Sugarman with UP.

No No Eul

That sting in the tail right at the end there, denying the members their reward. So harsh.

I like this a lot. As kookie said, the backing track is really nice.

LE valiantly tries to save this mess but can't make up for the mediocre verses and the shitty chorus. There's a time and a place for airhorn and this is not it.

roaSone

EXID's title song should be a grower. '데려다줄래' is so good though, I also really like Dasoni's solos.

True, EXID seems like a grower. I think I need to watch some performances for it to click. That airhorn during the chorus is definitely 100% unnecessary. Why do I always hear airhorns in k-pop lately?

서인영 (SEO IN YOUNG) - 너에게 안겨 (Teaser) - oh so it was a solo song, I thought it was a collab first. Sounds like a classic Seo In Young ballad, probably the best choice since her ballads often do well if promoted properly. I hope it works out because after her series of flops she deserves a little something.

크나큰(KNK) - BACK AGAIN (Teaser2) - don't sleep on KNK for your dose of quality boyband music, looks promising.

Ashhong

Man, how good is Oh My Girls Windy Day? I love the chorus so much, not sure what you guys thought about it.

Time to listen to EXID!

Is that girl from G-Dragon's Without You going to be in this new girl group? Wiki still has her as ??

LIE sounds pretty generic, but it's the kind of generic I like so it's all good. I hate the airhorn though.

Pendulum

Is that girl from G-Dragon's Without You going to be in this new girl group? Wiki still has her as ??

Most believe that's Park Chaeyoung, aka Roseanne/Rosie (and who is Australian). No confirmation, but she hasn't been denied either like Jang Hanna and Sua.

isuzu

omg the first batch of exo teasers are out and I'm dying

HIS HAIR
HIS FACE
AHAHA
WcE9Pwz.jpg

nothing to complain, Xiumin is perfect A+ 10/10
BCb4u2g.jpg

ahjahhahahao0hjrfgoihjdgfhigfk
FcTeaaE.jpg

my sides
AKMXgDQ.jpg

Chen can do no wrong
VrOFKWw.jpg

banging Krystal, can't say anything about him
5C0KOAJ.jpg

Lay always looks lost
xelAH0l.jpg

"what is this concept"
"what is life"
GDO4gnd.jpg

whoa whoa wtf happened to Suho's face??? his mouth and his eyes are different
pvJC7Qd.jpg
the choreo is lit af, at least

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
"LUCKYONE" indeed

Edit: I finally got my desktop back and set up and I recovered this gif I wanted to use a few times lol

UYaNPin.gif

also this picture was next to it and I don't remember it but it's hilarious

llehuty

7 hours before the kcon concert and there is a crazy queue already. Should have probably taken seated...

There is probably a 1:100 man/woman ratio.

No No Eul

I hadn't realised that they're extending the rankings from 80 to 100. I hope some of the more underappreciated members finally get some recognition. I also hope that Sasshi doesn't win again, or Mayuyu for that matter, although I appreciate how unlikely that will be. Something a little less predictable would be nice.

My sister's getting married on the day of the election so I won't be able to watch it all unfold. Stupid wedding. :p

Metaphor for their musicl output and outcome on music shows?

:(

Peru

It's funny a Sasshi win is talked about as 'predictable' now, a few years ago it was the shock of the century.

That arrogant little goober from AKMU goes around "gifting" songs he wrote to female musicians, including IU. She writes her own songs dude, and better than your twee bullshit.

llehuty

Speaking of which, YMC continues to amaze. Apparently Somi won't be performing on stage because she's a minor and YMC didn't get a permit.

Wait, what? That's some mayor bullshit. I feel like they are going to get zero response here, which is a pity since it's going to be one of their last performances with the full lineup.

And feeling the vibe of the people here, one would think it's a BTS concert, with some random Shinee fans.

Oh my, llehuty, being surrounded by rabid BTS fans sounds like a nightmare, I hope you can survive them and enjoy the concert.

MPA6 is a cute group, but I'm not really into that 'swagger type' type of song.

Seo In Young is really hitting all the marks bringing back a classic ballad that she's known for. Not her best ballad though, but the MV is nice and it's a good comeback overall. She's been trying way too hard in the past.

Top Bottom