• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

9dyOzKC.gif

That skirt is crime.

Apparently KPop Twitter is going to jail... Any of you understand what is going on?

My timeline is flooded with it lol

That hashtag is pretty hilarious and it's trending lol.

LMAO
Vyu00k7.png

Really happy with EXIDs comeback. Still haven't checked out the album , but L.I.E. has grown a lot on me. Love the chorus in particular, especially Hyerins part. Suits her perfectly. Still loving the drop. And Junghwa looking so ridiculously good. Rest definitely not looking their dapperest. Shitty red hair, shitty curly hair, shitty short hair, shittiest shortest hair.

Best of all though is that they seem intent on not becoming Sistar #2, which I am very gateful for.

5RcDNF0.gif

ziPf6.gif

Makikou

Really happy with EXIDs comeback. Still haven't checked out the album , but L.I.E. has grown a lot on me. Love the chorus in particular, especially Hyerins part. Suits her perfectly. Still loving the drop. And Junghwa looking so ridiculously good. Rest definitely not looking their dapperest. Shitty red hair, shitty curly hair, shitty short hair, shittiest shortest hair.

I'm so glad you linked that song. Best song of the album.

roaSone

SPOILERS King of Mask Singer.

Finally Music Commander has lost after 9 victories in a row. It was Guckkasten's vocalist Ha Hyun Woo,
this guy displayed M A D skills throughout his reign as the King. Long life Music Commander.

luso

twitter sources said:
Sunny drama with Hwayoung, Seungyeon and two other actresses. Filming starts next Mon. They looking for extra staff. Sunny drama: 5 unique college roommates. "Age of Youth" or "Youth Generation" is the KR title. Seungyeon, Han Yeri, Hwayoung, Hyesoo Park. Drama is recording next Monday, for 12 ep on JTBC. Stories revolve around battling with dieting, sex, dealing with polar opposite roommates. "Any woman who has lived together with people other than family should be able to relate to a lot of the stories."
Very curious how will this turn out, and Hammie.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They've been promoting in Japan with some members doing the occasional media gig in Korea. They're definitely still a thing. I think when they come back they'll do as well as scandal-free AOA.

llehuty

유키스(U-KISS) 'Stalker' M/V Full ver.
It's ok. I like that the choreo fits well the concept.

올망졸망 OMZM[4K 직캠]내용 Content Video 개인기 모음@20160605 Rock Music
Star Empire girls from Produce 101 busking. They begin with a nice 9Muses Medley and they continue with a string of them just being cute.

Girl's Day is still a thing?
I don't see people posting this with other legacy acts with comebacks once a year. And a group with Yura and Sojin will ALWAYS BE A THING.

tumblr_n0wknyuP3m1sp7zyso1_500.gif
tumblr_ncm08e5GAj1sn29lho1_r1_500.gif

large.gif
tumblr_notbhbwm8F1sn29lho2_250.gif

feist_

Banned
Avatars Say The "Funniest" Things

Park Ji Yeon's "Tree of Life" song and album are god tier.

Was recently trolling milkham based on this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41309194&postcount=9104

Then I got sad that was released more than 4 years ago. Some live performances from that same page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=41348352&postcount=9247

Hey guys. Park jiyoon is releasing music independently again. A single album is out soon. Here's the mv https://youtu.be/ot1HPwhufmU
Riverfield. Vanishes for a few years. Returns randomly with the amazing news.

So MBK is keeping Chaeyeon and Cathy in Dia, alright. I guess they can't let go of all that attention. That bottom teaser pic Pendulum posted just screams Oh My Girl though, even the logo with the swirls. But hey MBK usually picks good songs so I'm curious to see how they'll pull of that popular innocent concept.

llehuty

Does this mean that Chaeyeon and Jellyfish girls will drop I.O.I this month? I forgot about the rules they said they were applying.

Pendulum

Yeah, I don't know what this is. It's like the song/MV that artists, under one agency, put out at Christmas.

Does this mean that Chaeyeon and Jellyfish girls will drop I.O.I this month? I forgot about the rules they said they were applying.

I.O.I aiming to release a sub unit album around end of July to Early August, album will not include Mina, Sejeong or Chaeyeon
I believe the door is open for them to return before the year is up, but it would all depend on how I.O.I and their agencies promotions line up, I would think. Nothing's been explicitly clarified, and I don't think YMC even knows who will be in the group in 6 months time.

---

Sistar teaser images

---

Seulgi, Tzuyu, Hyosung, and Kyungri are going to be on a new program called "The Girl Who Eats Well". Poor Momo.

---

CLC(씨엘씨) - 아니야(No oh oh)(Choreography Practice Video)

luso

Fany looking good.

Yes but dues promotions she lost some weight, not too much but hopefully she recovers.

tumblr_o8euf4ivFj1rqp5sho7_250.gif
tumblr_o8euf4ivFj1rqp5sho1_250.gif

Meanwhile the mobile game for which Taeyeon sang the CF song would only release the full song after 1 million downloads..
But after some contradictory statements they released a access restricted 96kbps version somewhere (a fancafe or so), not in any digital music portal.
Of course it's already out there...

Top Bottom