• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Oh my god there actually are some I recognize.

Lee Sangwook was in a flopgroup called NewUs. Lee Suhan was in Star Empire as a trainee for a while, he did some backup dancing for Jewelry's smash hit Hot & Cold.
They have a cool English version of the mnet website.

Makikou

Like always, EXO just doesn't work for me. I enjoy "Lucky One" and Monster's chorus is good but they're just something I wouldn't listen to regularly. I don't know why I don't like them that much. Maybe their voices or style?
Lucky One feels like a very different song to everything they've done and I enjoy it but the MV is lackluster (IMO, i like simple, powerful + dancing more) and there's just something grating me.

That said, I feel like Lucky One is definetly the best EXO song, but one of the most well written k-pop songs.

isuzu

Wonho and his nipple piercing
tumblr_o8f7hoTbSR1u5gcnmo1_400.gif

tumblr_o8e4p3O8K01rqexmho1_400.gif

so Ass tattoo and nipple pierced, huh?
x7SkMeh.gif

oppa wait for me

Pendulum

[Teaser] SURAN(수란) _ DDANG(땡땡땡) (Feat. Hwa Sa(화사) of MAMAMOO(마마무))
땡 땡땡땡 땡 땡 땡 땡 ㄸㄸㄸㄸㄸ땡땡땡

---

Bora and Hyorin teasers

Rug Life

---

Twice are doubling up with Dahyun also joining "The Girl Who Eats Well" (poor, poor Momo), and I.O.I's Mina is getting her wish by joining an eating show.

No No Eul

DIA 다이아 - 그 길에서 (On the road) Music Video Main Teaser

So Gfriend.

Soompi said:
I.O.I’s First Unit Group Members Revealed

The unit will comprise of seven members including Kim Doyeon, Kim Sohye, Kim Chungha, Lim Nayoung, Jeon Somi, Zhou Jieqiong, and Choi Yoojung.

I'll miss Sejeong and Chaeyeon but aside from that, this line-up is Flawless.

Meanwhile, Yeunjung has been temporarily sent back to Starship because apparently she needs more practice lol

Poor Yeunjung, her voice got her through the program but after that ended no one cared anymore.

Did Dia actually get a new member? I don't remember the middle girl here.

Cuddler

The theme song for the LCK (League of Legends Champions Korea) summer split is pretty good:
[2016 LCK 서머 테마송] 국카스텐 (Guckkasten) - Challenge MV
Also I noticed some days ago that on Spotify there are a lot more Korean songs now, 2BiC have now almost their entire discography on it (it still lacks some albums/songs but not many), and even some artists like Fatdoo are on it or some really old songs/albums like the hanul first single and the Sweet Guerillaz (Yang Jung Mo pop punk rock band) 2008 album, kind of incredible.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's related enough. So sad that people who choose a life as peaceful as making people happy by singing songs can be targeted by some lunatic for it. Whether it reaches an extreme like this or stays at more standard harassment we see all the time, it will forever confuse me why people get so malicious about singers.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow, she was cutting some cool deals already, huh? Cherry Pop did sound pretty western but also close enough to AOA's band style that I figured it was from the usual partners.

broz0rs

I didn't know who Grimmie was until I was looking through her channel and saw the Nelly cover. I can't believe that was five years ago and now she's dead. I read that her killer was an obsessed fan and went to Orlando just to kill her. What a sick world we live in sometimes.

Top Bottom