• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

ch96azu.jpg

New Taeyeon mini "Why" dropping midnight of the 28th.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The Red and The Velvet are still awesome

I love Red Velvet

Red Velvet the new era

Red Velvet saving kpop

Are you happy, Papa Hong? Your dream came true.
H2hmAA.gif

You had to wait seven years because your protege is incapable of selling an album, incapable of selling concert tickets, incapable of acting and incapable of singing.

You never missed the chance to humiliate, degrade and bully OT4, in order to protect your mascot.

What happened to Jiyoon solo ... was Jiyoon too talented
Hyuna and Jiyoon to release their own solo albums (Dec 1, 2009)

Jihyun, good enough to be an actress, had 5 seconds of screen time in seven years ... was Jihyun too pretty?

Sohyun, a terrific dancer, never got a chance to shine ... Not once. All her hard work went down the drain.

And finally, the public enemy number one ... should I cry or laugh histerically?

"I always heard people say that my face looks like a pig, it was saddening"
“People said that I got prettier. I was even under suspicion of having had plastic surgery”

16.jpg

10400.jpg

Gayoon vs Yoo Yebin (Miss Korea 2013)
1.jpg

"I felt worried and disappointed because I thought that people didn’t know I was a good singer"
Eyes Nose Lips
Gayoon Interview (Jan 2016)
After that broadcast, many TV PDs and writers told me the same thing. They told me, “We didn’t know that you sing like that.” I’ve always sung like that.

OT4 gave up their youth and now they're jobless and their reputation tarnished. Their careers have been sacrificed for 38,000 copies. They're humans and they can't take it anymore. They deserve all our admiration and support.
1589.jpg

PInk Tape

Banned
> Calls themselves a 4nia

> Insults Hyuna and drags her through the mud with Cube because she's Hong's "mascot"

PdfDsLZ.gif

K. Well I, along with the other non-bot OT5 stans, will support Hyuna's solo and the other member's ventures.

----------------------

That BoA/Beenzino station song is a b0p. Also, I'm super excited to hear the Sweetune/Seungyeon track.

The Red and The Velvet are still awesome

I love Red Velvet

Red Velvet the new era

Red Velvet saving kpop

Same tbh. July seems so far away :(

llehuty

A.De 에이디이 - Strawberry 스트로베리 (Teaser)

The song sounds tragic, but get to know their favorith colours:

3 of them are Produce 101 rejects, and apparently the group has 9 members, but for some reason the other 2 will join for their first comebback and not the debut. Looks liike 9 member groups are a thing again.

435b1de1f1d880a2c3b91f7120edabd74829ed2c_hq.jpg

[Teaser] 021 _ SHOW ME
Sounds interesting, but good luck finding any info on them with that name, lol.

vanty

500 copies of a Wonder Girls pre-release song, written by Sunmi, was sold on vinyl today. Someone's uploaded it - Wonder Girls "To The Beautiful You"
Retro Queens

Boring.

I don't think this styling suits her at all. Almost none of them do. They looked good in the still pictures, but these greeting teasers were mostly awkward as hell. Nayoung was one of the few that suits this look.

When Bae notices you..

OMG NOONA IM YOUR PAN

THANK YOU FOR NOTICING ME JUSEYO

Top Bottom