• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Last 3 member reveals for Jellyfish's gx9
V5JxFAR.jpg
35b8JTW.jpg
2lSmLIm.webp

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hyojung's level ? You can't mean visually, so, do you mean like vocals wise or something ?
Yooa clearly has the visuals on lock, no doubt, but Hyojung had the cuteness as stated (which is more than pure visual) and charisma, energy and pop, expressive intensity/detail/depth, and singing goodness (different from pure technical capacity). She's just next level.

Pendulum

It's official - Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and Sohyun are leaving Cube.

Meanwhile, Sweetune is going to put out a song featuring ex-Kara's Seungyeon.

k87nZRX.png

Didnt even realize tickets went live Friday and Monday. FML

I lucked out last time and found tickets on CL that was cheaper than Ticketmaster so we'll see.

Will not miss these gals no matter what

tumblr_o8kike3MSh1qhbs9xo1_540.gif

Cube's Shares Fall 9%, Investors Oppose 4M Disbandment

2600.jpg

Act. 7 increased the market value of the company due to the international response

4M generates multiple income streams in Korea and overseas

4M is peaking internationally right now

Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and Sohyun to depart from Cube Entertainment
HyunA was the only member to renew her contract with Cube. About the other members, Cube stated on June 16, "The final decision has been made, and the other 4 members, Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and Sohyun, will not be renewing their contracts with us."

It continued, "We have made the final decision after thorough discussion with the members. We respect the opinions of the 4 girls, and sincerely hope only the best for them."

llehuty

lol please happen

need some quality kpop drama that isn't from terrible occurrence
It would probably be a EXID-BESTie situation, so probably not very dramatic. Fuck, even Tiffany vs Sica was very underwhelming in the drama department, with only the fans making some buzz.

It's probably for the best, because the netizens would probably bury alive anyone that makes any kind of provocative statement (as seen by the T-aragate).

And btw, where the fuck are Bestie and T-ara?

Kuno

I'd say this is pretty good evidence that there was discord within the group, and the breakup probably stemmed from that. Gayoon, Jiyoon, Sohuyn and Jihyun still follow each other, of course. And most of them still follow G.Na, someone that they might have wanted to distance themselves from.

llehuty

Because Yooa is on the same screen, most of the time.
I don't get Yooa hype. I know this is probably a bit controversial... But yeah, she is a good dancer and all... But she is falls several times into overdancing territory, which, while it makes her standout in the group, it's just not in harmony with the rest.

It also doesn't help that I don't find her face particularly pretty... AND THE BANGS, of course.

llehuty

Pendulum

God, people writing about 4Minute need to learn that resign =/= re-sign.
what was disappointing was the fact that seemingly all of the members who left the group and Cube Entertainment have unfollowed the Instagram of member HyunA, the only one to resign with the agency.
...makes no sense.
(Reading about the latest #OT5 fan theory that iHQ/SidusHQ, who own 50.01% of Cube, didn't see 4Minute as profitable and wanted to cut their losses, but Hyuna's seen as a successful solo artist)

Selane

I don't get Yooa hype. I know this is probably a bit controversial... But yeah, she is a good dancer and all... But she is falls several times into overdancing territory, which, while it makes her standout in the group, it's just not in harmony with the rest.

No, that's 100% true. But I don't mind, I'm not gonna get mad because someone is putting too much energy into something. Then again, maybe I just like her gratuitous pelvic maneuvers right before the chorus in Windy Day.

llehuty

I got news back from the friends I met at KCON, they have uploaded a 20min clip they took there. The focus is mostly boy groups, but there are short clips of almost everything.

Subin is releasing a 2nd part of her single!!
2016.06.20 PM 12:00
수빈 SINGLE PART.2 [이 곳]

Let's remember the 1st part, SO GOOD

Flower
Hate
________

Bonus: SuHNGGGGGGGah

Why so blurry thoooo.

Just finding out about 4Minute's end.

Goddamn 2016 has not been fun for anybody in the entertainment industry.

Sad thing is, it's supposedly because Hyuna is the only profitable member of the group so CUBE only offered her an extension while the rest didn't get shit. If that really was the case, can't say I blame anyone here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGuORgtIifp/

Neon Bunny teasing new album and MV release. The picture is from the making of her music video, posted originally by the director.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv7r2krvsU/

Another shot.

I'm hoping it's more like Romance in Seoul than Forest of Skyscrapers... I didn't particularly like FoS. But RiS was fncking amazing especially with what I assume is the gayageum, that just brought the track on a whole new level that I didn't expect.

Top Bottom