• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG0ZFYFH_i5/
13391330_136700670084562_736056436_n.jpg

M2Q3FlU.jpg

AaXNSt0.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yerin Baek(백예린) "Bye bye my blue" M/V
A bit light for my tastes, but I found interesting the last minute of just instrumental.
Yeah, I mean I'm a melancholic but I don't relish outright bathing in it like this sort of thing. It's good for nap time but otherwise I say put some stank on it. Music should move you, make you feel strongly about being alive in some way. We have all the rest of life to be underwhelmed and go "oh well" and be small and well mannered and polite about our thoughts and desires and being; music should take the things we stuff away for sake of civic order and social respects and bring them out, put a spotlight on them, remind us they are valid, even the very essence of what it is to be human not just a mass of behavioral constructs. Her capabilities are sooooo far beyond this. She's shown it in so many covers.

tfw momo's been drinking again lol

roaSone

I do agree with the fact that Baek Yerin is able to do many more genres but, the way she pulls that one off is so good that it would almost be a shame to shake it off.

llehuty

Yikes, look who got a religious tattoo in one finger
Or is it a bra strap? #pray4dice

IU doing 'I Feel You' on request is one of the better things you've probably not watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeGhKj_k8Vo
But you already posted this (kind of):

And people did watch it :p

IU is definitely super cute.

IU singing "I Feel You" is my favorite thing today.

Is anything better than this right now?]

urge to avatar iu.... rising...

Still worth revisiting, tho.

ramyeon

New Baek Yerin is fantastic.

Liking the As One album as well about time they released another full length album. It's been almost 10 fucking years.

The Truth Behind Disbandment: Gayoon Was Kicked Out by Hyuna

1) Investors: Cube lost its second money maker and there’s no alternative
3500.jpg

3700.jpg

2) 4Minute was going to renew

"It's been less than a month since Gayoon asked fans which concept the next album should be at her birthday party."

3) The members found out that Gayoon was no longer part of 4Minute

"some of the remaining four members were offered contract renewal" (spokeperson for Cube)

Jihyun (Hyuna's best friend) and Gayoon are speaking to other agencies

4) Hyuna forced Cube to choose between her or Gayoon

5) Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun left 4Minute, disgusted, and Cube placed the blame on the girls

Members were caught off guard, express sadness after disbandment

6) Hyuna is becoming irrelevant in Korea, lacks revenue streams
1589.jpg

7) Gayoon gets more screen time and bigger reactions than Hyuna

Gayoon vs Hyuna: crowd reaction 2015 (1:55 vs 1:42)

8) Hyuna wanted to monopolize screen time and Jiyoon as main vocalist

9) Hyuna wrongly thought that Jihyun, Jiyoon and Sohyun would renew

10) That’s why Hyuna didn't leave a message for 4nias on the 7th anniversary … she basically disbanded 4Minute. And that’s why all four members unfollowed her on IG.

They were the most productive idols under Cube. Now they're jobless and defenseless against hordes of bullies who keep calling them back-up dancers. And thieves.

Hyuna wasted her last bullet ... she lacks selling power, and destroyed Cube's second money maker: the countdown is on.

llehuty

Damn, I'm really feeling for you because it's obviously a big deal looking at all the rambling. But you see, all their previous releases are there for revisit them. They are not going anywhere.

And trying to blame someone for the group falling appart doesn't fix anything, and thinking that Cube are devils for not keeping that group together, hell, they were the ones that put them together and kept them active for a while in the first place.

I don't know if all that talk of them having internal problems is real or not, but would you have them stay together for your entertainment if they were all that unhappy? They are probably going to have more control over what they want to do now than before anyway.

I know is easy to take a selfish approach to this, when you are so invested in a group, but yeah, you will always have their legacy and luckily, some interesting post group career.

Sincerely,
A Kara, Dal Shabet and 9 muses fan

Ps: Stop cherrypicking random stats that justify how you feel. Makes your posts lose all their value.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
dasomgggggggg bor(rolled r)aaaaaaaaaaa

song is alright. kind of flat in being relentlessly driving and only slowing down without purpose now and then, but kept a tight minimal style and didn't go obnoxious with sounds or hyolyns overrated vocals. if it was a bit more of a melodic journey it'd be approaching a late kara sound.

Top Bottom