• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

One more for my ignore list.

That bot also attacked OH
http://onehallyu.com/topic/348417-the-truth-behind-disbandment-gayoon-was-kicked-out-by-hyuna/

Not feeling Sistar's song, it has some pleasant parts but the the following part almost ruins it, will hear some more times. Doesn't has terrible instrumentation or it's just YT?

Hyoyeon's impact
can someone give Hyo a job pls

Hyoyeon will attend Absolute New York event in Hong Kong on 8th July
Well, that's something.

Meanwhile, Seohyun cast as the lead in the KOR-CHN drama 화폭천왕
ClXLCYTUoAAyV3J.jpg

Subin's music is really sweet. She's coming into her own as a producer. Honestly when she took the wheel for the Joker album it was just too early, there was no originality there. Well, she is much better with slow songs, but I'm curious if she'll give us something more up-tempo again in the future. She is definitely evolving as an artist (and low-key getting noticed for it like in masked singer).

I dig Sistar. I would rate it a little bit below 'Give it to me' which is my fave Sistar track. It's definitely a huuuge step up from their other more recent title tracks.

Meanwhile I think BOYS24 started airing since I saw people talk about it on Twitter and some clips are going around. I'm not really too bothered to start watching it just yet.

llehuty

Brave Girls is coming back!!

They released the album cover, which looks very contrasting to the concept of their masterpiece Deepened which we were blessed with earlier this year.

Woops, just when I was finishing my top releases of the 1st half of the year. Guess I'll haveto wait.

feist_

Banned
After "Deepened" I'm finally looking forward to a Brave Girls release for the first time ever.

Was hoping we'd get a Woohee-Subin subunit before the group finally disbands and/or Subin goes full-time solo artist.

Let's go Dub Nation. Mina has blessed you.
Not even Best Mina could save this loser squad.

I like this more than expected.

I like this less than expected.

To be fair, Nieah's song could use a remix or slight reworking to sound great. Sistar's "I Like That" isn't exactly good, but in comparison to the deluge of hot garbage they've release the past few years, it sounds amazing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
New Sun getting full boy-styling more heavily than Amber while keeping the extreme amounts of girly makeup looks weird. And why is High.D playing a teacher and Sumin playing 3 year old? These teasers are very confusing.

neoism

track list for WHY .. sigh...
1. WHY
2. SPARKLING
3. 그 카페 (That Cafe)
4. Strawberry Swing
5. 새벽공기 (Morning Air)
6. 생각이 많은 밤에 (I Think A Lot At Night)
7. Why (Inst.)

damn it sm and yo instrumentals..��

Pendulum

track list for WHY .. sigh...
1. WHY
2. SPARKLING
3. 그 카페 (That Cafe)
4. Strawberry Swing
5. 새벽공기 (Morning Air)
6. 생각이 많은 밤에 (I Think A Lot At Night)
7. Why (Inst.)

damn it sm and yo instrumentals..��

1 instrumental. You are very fussy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
One thing I'll say about Sistar is that if they've had drama among themselves, they've done a damn good job of keeping it to themselves. I've always thought of them as a really solid team that is going all-in together on whatever project they're doing.

1 instrumental. You are very fussy.
Instrumental tracks boost karaoke, online covers, use as background music in shows, and future trainee recruiting. I don't keep them around but I understand them. Certainly more than things like those dumb barely-remixes on The Velvet.

Peru

Hong Sang Soo you dumb fuck. Lol this guy is basically the reason I started learning Korean as I studied his films in Uni and now he goes and makes the plot of one of his films reality. Shame Kim Min-hee is also part of the plot. This won't end well. Good thing adultery is no longer a crime in Korea, though, as of a few years ago.

Pendulum

One thing I'll say about Sistar is that if they've had drama among themselves, they've done a damn good job of keeping it to themselves. I've always thought of them as a really solid team that is going all-in together on whatever project they're doing.

Most people probably thought the same thing about 4Minute until they disbanded and everyone unfollowed Hyuna on Instagram.

llehuty

Fuuuuuuck, the 9Muses photobook is so damn goood! And it's huge!

It's also really good quality.

It arrived signed, and I wasn't expecting it, since I wasn't part of the ones getting that.

Glanced a bit the credits and I couldn't find myself, but I found No No Eul :p

Can't wait to get home to have a better look at it.

Sistar song is better than a modern Sistar song has any right to be.

Also never noticed how much OMG's Sugar Baby straight sounds like a Secret song.

Top Bottom