• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

I wondered what the status is of the Jisoo thing. Here's an update from 2 days ago if anyone else was wondering.

----

B3TAA2NCAAAtFo3.png

Looking forward to it.

llehuty

I don't care about Hello Venus, but this interview about the separation of the group between the two companies is heartbreaking. Linking here part of it:
Q: We heard you spent your 'last week' together.

Lime: "We're feeling so blue as we drink alcoholic beverages. It's not that we meet a day and drink, but we drink it thoroughly a week as if tomorrow is gonna be our last time"

Alice: "I couldn't sleep for 6 days. I don't really drink alcohol, but I can't help but to drink it. Even Yooyoung who just turned to be an adult. All of us refused to receive a call. We need time for ourselves. Our friendship are too strong to agree on 'withdrawal decision' just like that."

Lime: "One day, we went to karaoke, someone was playing GOD's 'Blue Sky Balloon'. We promised to sing this song on our 10th Anniversary, but it turns out to be like this. We cried a lot then."
;_;

There are some promising news regarding Ara and Yoonjo though:
We think that the agency of the ex-members have a nice plan ahead. We believe they'll be back with a good vibe.

broz0rs

Poor Roommate tanked in ratings following its move to the 11pm Tuesday time slot. It was last place out of the three major networks with a 3.3 rating. That's also half the amount of viewers from its original time slot.

Poor Roommate tanked in ratings following its move to the 11pm Tuesday time slot. It was last place out of the three major networks with a 3.3 rating. That's also half the amount of viewers from its original time slot.

Isn't their audience the "15 year old" crowd or w/e. Either way understandable with such a long show, at such a late time slot. Unless they start monetizing online views hard won't be surprising to see low ratings.

luso

No point to compare only absolute values, relatively it did better or worst? 11PM to 00:30, it's normal to have less viewers.

llehuty

No point to compare only absolute values, relatively it did better or worst? 11PM to 00:30, it's normal to have less viewers.

Soompi said:
Its competition from KBS, “Cool Kiz on the Block” recorded 4.2 percent and MBC’s “PD Journal” recorded 4.4 percent

neoism

SunBunny gets you right in the kokoro.

562.gif

alot of sones thought she was talking about sica....
lol

sunny<3
cant wait for the new ep of roommate...

<3
Wow, you weren't kidding. o_O

New JP album called Peace & Girls & Love, followed by their 437th Japanese tour.

Alternatively, here are some rumours concerning SM's release schedule for next year.

2015.2: SNSD Taeyeon solo album

HOLY FUCK PLEASE BE TRUE :O :O
I wondered what the status is of the Jisoo thing. Here's an update from 2 days ago if anyone else was wondering.

----

B3TAA2NCAAAtFo3.png

Looking forward to it.

awww yiissss
its up on kshowonline :)

No No Eul

There are some promising news regarding Ara and Yoonjo though:

I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if those two actually return to the stage. I mean, in recent years, how many girl group members have split from their groups, promised to go solo and actually made a proper solo debut? There's Nicole and... is that it?

Nara said:

Today's gratuitous Hello Venus video content is brought to you by #YooyoungTho.

What's the reason for that youtube thing anyway? Guess they want people to watch it on TV so they see the ads?

I think they want to start their own service or something, a way for them to maximize profits from ads and what not instead of giving kickbacks to some third party. I assume anyway, myself and most others here don't really use youtube for korean shows so I did not really follow up on the exact reasons.

broz0rs

Roommate is such a perfect show. Was laughing from start to end on the latest episode, but the dance battle had me in tears.

JustinBB7

I think they want to start their own service or something, a way for them to maximize profits from ads and what not instead of giving kickbacks to some third party. I assume anyway, myself and most others here don't really use youtube for korean shows so I did not really follow up on the exact reasons.

I use SBS to watch subbed Hello Counselor, so just want that to be safe.

vanty

Fei

pPb3ugS.jpg
HmE4hxb.jpg

Has any idol group debut ever been fucked up as badly as this Pritz thing? It seems to be intentional now. Maybe they're trying to turn the group into some kind of tax write-off or something ahah.

Peru

Nah Asia straight up sucks at potato chip-like snacks. Just stopped trying out things there after a while because everything sucked.

Ym1r

It's an eggplant, I read something about the fan giving it to her made some pun with it or something like that.. Not sure if it was accurate though.

Top Bottom