• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

MAMA awards in 2 days. HYPE.

So when are we starting the K-Pop GAF awards?

I've got somewhat of a list of the top 10 K-hiphop songs of the year... I just need to write them down.

So this is all were getting from her? That one song early in the year and this?

I love Neon Bunny but I'm utterly disappointed that this is all we're getting this year.

JEssica and her new members.

B3xy7b0IIAASbxE.jpg:large

This has to be fake... right? She looks like she got photoshopped in the pic lol.

Also, I can't believe Chappelle gave up his show and stopped touring all coz he wanted to work out and look buff.

ramyeon

Every season of KPOP Star usually has one or two audition performances that goes viral, and I think for this season (S4) this is it.

Ariana Grande - 서예안
There's already been a few that made a decent impact this season and it's only two episodes in. Nothing on the level of Akdong Musician's first performance yet though. Pretty good contestants as usual and the judging feels pretty on point.

--

http://youtu.be/109iFfTgvEk

A pre-release track from Standing Egg's new album out on the 5th. This album is going to be amazing, all of the lead-up singles have been fantastic.

llehuty

Kara’s Goo Hara to Launch Her Exclusive Reality Show ‘Hara On & Off’
The eight-episode long Hara On & Off began filming at the end of November and will air the first episode at the end of December.
Can't believe DSP is pushing KARA in Korea again. Now give me more than 1 comeback/year pls.
SECRET & Untouchable also rumored to have issues with TS Entertainment

Pendulum

The likeness has been mentioned before, but I still had to do a double-take when I saw Fiestar's Jei on this week's WGM. For half a second I thought it was So Eun wishing herself a happy wedding. Yay for bonus Woohee too.

luso

MAMA is tomorrow!
I can smell the winners looking at the attendance list.

Tiffany going to do a collaboration stage with John Legend. I think I've never heard about this guy (I'm not American though) but let's see how it will roll.
9wKD5h9.jpg

Taeyeon's skills on nail art.
v9vdQ3B.jpg

Sunny after some months updated her instagram. But it seems it can take some more for the next ones :(
iGKfLE4K44kAs.jpg

iVfYi3cHJ2JOJ.jpg

Eldren

Looks like Bom.

igOT0LrzdWcPH.png

I'm pretty sure Hyo has been in more pics and videos with JYP/YG/non-SM people this year than with her own group. Hyo/Fei/Jia/Qri, what a quartet that is.

Also the only thing worth paying attention to at the MAMAs will be AOA, who are appearing on the red carpet and then performing during the show. Literally the only thing I'm keeping an eye out for

llehuty

MAMA awards reminder:

Broadcast channels said:
- Korea Broadcast : Mnet, KM, tvN, OnStyle, O'live, Story On, XTM
- International Broadcast : Mnet Japan, Mnet America, channel M
- Online Live Streaming : mwave.interest.me

Red carpet
t1417597200z0.png

MAMA 2014
t1417604400z0.png

Artists attending (confirmed performances in bold):
Girl's Day, Sistar, AOA, Sunmi, Ailee, IU, Seo Taiji, Infinite, Epik High, John Legend, Tiffany, EXO, BTS, GDYB, Block B, 2PM, WINNER, Masta Wu, DOK2, Bobby, Lee Seungchul, Kwak Jineon (Superstar K6 Winner)
Pretty sure everyone in that list is performing.

B3vv7KYCYAAO6M0.jpg:large

She's released three songs this year.. and confirmed 2015 album.

Aww yiss, album in 2015? Hopefully that comes in January lol.

Lost in Love for the My Secret Hotel OST.

I just listened to it... it might be my least favorite track from her.

Can we please erase this picture out of existence?

I've moved on from Fany, but I still get nightmares when I see horse-Fany once in a while.

Also, I love/hate you Dice. My fondest memories of Body Party was in the clubs last year... now I've got the urge to go clubbing but it's finals week. FML.

vanty

So am I the only person who doesn't like Jackson on Roommate? He dresses like someone who's been in a time capsule since Space Jam was in theatres, acts like a 14-year-old, and is just generally annoying.

giri

So am I the only person who doesn't like Jackson on Roommate? He dresses like someone who's been in a time capsule since Space Jam was in theatres, acts like a 14-year-old, and is just generally annoying.

He dresses like most nugu male groups.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
people think youngji is super cute and endearing too *shrugs*

luso

I don't dislike him, but sometimes he's obviously playing his part too hard.

Time for MAMA anyone?
No Shindong-time this year, no? Otherwise would be "drink a shot" game whenever he appears.
We would be drunk before half time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Also, I love/hate you Dice. My fondest memories of Body Party was in the clubs last year... now I've got the urge to go clubbing but it's finals week. FML.
P.S. I just ordered the full Ableton suite with Push controller, and also a Blue Yeti. I'm going to be broke as fuck* for a while, and scared out of my mind since I've had prolonged unemployment before and no one can predict the future, but also
attempting
making music. Please be excited.
I will suck at first.

I did save $600 so there was that justification for doing it now rather than later.

JustinBB7

Is it just me or did nobody show up for Mama or something, the artist section is so small. That camera zoom just now was so stupid lol. Been pretty lackluster so far for me.

Pendulum

Is it just me or did nobody show up for Mama or something, the artist section is so small. That camera zoom just now was so stupid lol. Been pretty lackluster so far for me.

They rotate positions on the end of the stage (people getting the next 5 or so awards). But yeah, the artist selection is always small. It's just the award winners that are invited and therefore perform.

Edit: Hi Ash.

AReed

GooGa
I found out yesterday Ga-in has been in a relationship with some actor since May. Apparently the guy used to date Song Jihyo back in the day.

PS: Jihyo looked super cute in that vine!

Top Bottom