• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

No No Eul

The reason for Mina's recent absence comes to light. :(

Soompi said:
AOA Mina’s Father Passes Away after Battle with Cancer

FNC Entertainment revealed that “On the morning of November 29 at around 8 a.m., Mina’s father Mr. Kwon passed away from cancer.”

“The late Mr. Kwon’s battle against cancer began about three months ago. Mina, who is currently appearing in the SBS drama ‘Modern Farmer,’ spent most of her free time with her father in the hospital, and is deeply grieved by her loss,” said the agency.

Mina has currently put drama filming and other promotions on hold.

llehuty

RIP

Poor Mina. Surprised with FNC letting her stop filming the drama.

Edit:
B3nwK5HCAAEzelP.jpg:orig
B3nwLC8CEAAv1BD.jpg:orig
#teamWendy

luso

Lizzy also putting regularly food pics in Instagram, as Nicole does.

Beijing yesterday. Soon will be Tokyo Dome. I think no MAMA this year, let's see.
They did some knot thing, which I don't have idea what it is.

broz0rs

Does this mean the writing is on the wall for f(x)?

It's a shame because they had so much potential that SM squandered. They were my favourite girl group after SNSD.

I think it's a solo project and doesn't necessarily mean she'll leave the group.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I don't mind Ga Yeon fighting a couple of tomato cans early in her career. I still don't understand the k-netz reaction to her easy first opponent. Duh...Every fighter with any hint of potential will be fed easy opponents to build them up early in their career.

May she win again. She's skilled.

Watching this weeks WGM... is that Yura's parents real house cause GODDAMN that is some $$$ for sure. And her parents really do look young compared to well... basically everyone else lol.

giri

Yeah, it's too bad they couldn't get Mina for these. Also, don't forget the new "special" edition version of the dance practice video they released:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmuYf73UzQ

kY3PhqP.gif

I'd seen it before. But this melts my heart. They're just having fun with it too much.

For a group not making a ton individually, it's great to see them enjoying themselves.

And I don't know exactly how, but Choa still made that seem lewd. She da best.

Roommate needs some drama.

They should add me to the lineup.

You're less kamilla than conce. Thats basically no kamilla.

llehuty

MAMA awards in 2 days. HYPE.

263.jpg

2014.12.03 (Wed)
18-20:00 Red Carpet, 20-24:00 Ceremony (KST)

Broadcast channels said:
- Korea Broadcast : Mnet, KM, tvN, OnStyle, O'live, Story On, XTM
- International Broadcast : Mnet Japan, Mnet America, channel M
- Online Live Streaming : mwave.interest.me

Red carpet
t1417597200z0.png

MAMA 2014
t1417604400z0.png

No No Eul

On a related note, I see that the 'Wiggle Wiggle Dance' video they released five days ago already has 1.7 million views. Compare that to their latest MV, released over three weeks ago, which has 673,616 views...

llehuty

On a related note, I see that the 'Wiggle Wiggle Dance' video they released five days ago already has 1.7 million views. Compare that to their latest MV, released over three weeks ago, which has 673,616 views...

Wiggle wiggle not making an impact in korean charts yet. Meanwhile, EXID still at top 10 on the most important charts, and 9 on the weekly melon charts.

Thanks for posting. Didn't know Neon Bunny had anything planned.

She was featured in one eat your kimchi video recently and she says new album soon. Girl takes her time but can't be mad at her with the quality of her releases.

Top Bottom