• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
141205 EXID @ Music Bank
---
Minah said:
2672F44554818327272E3E
2172F445548183282880FB

2572F44554818336359E68
Bomi said:

llehuty

Never heard of this indie band before, but I'm liking what I hear:
MY Q "Kill your darlings"
MY Q "Shy Shy"

Very atmospheric.

So the whole reason they've had a resurgence is due to some choreography that they're banned from doing on TV? Kinda awkward ahah.
The song has been ranking high in the digital charts for weeks, so I guess the choreography wasn't the only reason for its success.

Edit: SBS 'Gayo Daejun' to bring back awards after 8 years 'in progress'
Eh... why...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

ev0

Do any of you guys know why the camera work/shot selection on music shows can be so bad? It's something that's bothered me since like 1997 and after all this time it's barely improved.

Pendulum

That didn't stop Music Core from cutting their performance short xD
---

I believe that's because they performed as part of the "Sound-HOLIC" section of the show, where other performers had their song time cut down too, instead of "Hot Stage" where newer releases are. That video even calls it a "Special" - not sure PDs know what to do with a song that's come back in the charts after a few months.

Pendulum

Another group involved in a car accident.

According to HOTSHOT's reps, the boys were on their way to a fan signing in Ilsan after performing on MBC's 'Show! Music Core' and got into an accident on Gayang Bridge at 6:20PM KST. The rep stated that another vehicle hit the rear of HOTSHOT's vehicle and that "they've been moved to a hospital in Ilsan to receive treatment. Member Hojung has received a CT scan for temporomandibular joint damage, and another member has slightly injured his knee joint."

----

Min subtweeting JYPE?
2min0 @missA_min · 17 mins
Am I wrong for wanting better? Is anybody?

What brand are those honey butter chips or whatever they are?

I'm gonna be around my local H-mart so I'm thinking of stopping by and grabbing a bag and see if the incessant promotions from idols is worth it.

Pendulum

What brand are those honey butter chips or whatever they are?

I'm gonna be around my local H-mart so I'm thinking of stopping by and grabbing a bag and see if the incessant promotions from idols is worth it.

They're made by Haitai-Calbee.

---

Edit: There are a bunch of "Korean Music Wave in Beijing" videos now uploaded. I hadn't watched the comeback stages of "Go Crazy" so was surprised to see Wooyoung actually flips up onto Chansung's shoulders at the start of the song (thought he got raised normally, but now I look at the MV again, I see it). Speaking of which, this song has grown on me lately.

As someone comes in here literally once every 6 months...

Goddamn that is a nice OP. It looks like a freakin' website on all its own! Kudos!

Now back to your regularly scheduled activities.

JustinBB7

I haven't watched running man in months. Going to have to catch up once school ends. I miss it

I'm at episode 211 now, so almost fully caught up for the first time. 211 is the theme park special so can't wait to watch that one, preview looked fun as hell.

Pendulum

DSP putting out a Christmas album on the 15th.

DSP Media has released the track list of their special winter album, “White Letter.”

“White Letter” is the winter project album from DSP Entertainment that features its roster of currently active artists, as well as a few trainees seen through the “Kara Project: The Beginning.”

The album will consist of eight songs, starting off with “White,” by DSP artists. The second track “Angel” is by Kara, while third track “One More Time”
(they hope)
will be by Rainbow.

The fourth track “Take Care of My Heart” is by DSP’s soloist Oh Jong Hyuk. Fifth track “First Love” will be a duet between Gyuri and Seungyeon of Kara.

Sixth track, titled “Like Lovers,” is by A-Jax, featuring Oh Jong Hyuk. Seventh song on the album, “Me Inside You,” will be by trainees Somin and Chaewon.

The album will conclude with Kara’s “Into the World.”

“Me Inside You,”

tumblr_inline_nejrqanKUA1rzzkgm.gif

luso

Soshi going all out on instagram lol
#GG channeling hiphop vibes ✌️#warmup #tokyo #2DAYSTILLGGTOKYODOME

http://instagram.com/p/wTPsEONZEl/

http://instagram.com/p/wTKqPuqvk_

For the record, left to right:
Tiffany / Yoona / Hyoyeon / Sooyoung / Taeyeon / Yuri / Sunny / Seohyun

Good photoshoot for Yoona

Sunny Bunny Instagrams
tumblr_ng85dnMS3w1u5p27mo1_1280.png

after not letting you sleep, I'm going to go sleep. bye~
tumblr_ng83o9onAq1szthb5o1_1280.jpg

it was my solo, front-page advertisement. is that right?! anyway. I'm going to leave it as a family treasureㅋㅋ lotte department store advertisers. I love you♡ #AsExpectedLotteDepartmentIsTheBestlook at my facial expression. "oh my, I have to go to this!!" (Not sure what the word(s) after this means) this front-page ad was doable. please continue to take care of me~ ♡ㅋㅋㅋ

neoism

I'm at episode 211 now, so almost fully caught up for the first time. 211 is the theme park special so can't wait to watch that one, preview looked fun as hell.

yeah Ive been watchin like crazy lol WOWW at Running Man Ep.74 (christmas) that shit was awesome loolololol :p

Couldn't get the honey butter chips today... either H-Mart doesn't stock them or they ran out.

yeah Ive been watchin like crazy lol WOWW at Running Man Ep.74 (christmas) that shit was awesome loolololol :p

Man, RM seems to be dying a sloooooow death. The producers seem to have no clue what they want to do with the show. I was watching ep 221 and the singing event thing was boring as fnck, and ep 220 had decent writing... in that the games made sense but the games were also boring as fnck... seriously, who decided that untying rope would be a good idea for a final game?

It seems like they've got decent producers who have interesting ideas, but I don't think they can predict how it would turn out so they end up working with whatever they have, and it usually flops. Whereas the older episodes you could kinda tell that the PD's already know a few outcomes and they're able to see this while filming and then they're able to structure the rest of the show with that dynamic.

You can actually see it clearly when you watch the first 30 episodes... the cast starts clicking around ep 20 and by the time ep 30 rolls by the dynamic is there and the show finally feels tight and interesting. Until they the beginning of 2014 where it starts going down the drain.

That said, when they have great guests like ep 219, 218 and 215 it feels like the show is back to where it was. Which leads me to believe that they've run out of ideas with what they can do with the cast and they need decent guests to bring it back to the old days.

neoism

Couldn't get the honey butter chips today... either H-Mart doesn't stock them or they ran out.

Man, RM seems to be dying a sloooooow death. The producers seem to have no clue what they want to do with the show. I was watching ep 221 and the singing event thing was boring as fnck, and ep 220 had decent writing... in that the games made sense but the games were also boring as fnck... seriously, who decided that untying rope would be a good idea for a final game?

It seems like they've got decent producers who have interesting ideas, but I don't think they can predict how it would turn out so they end up working with whatever they have, and it usually flops. Whereas the older episodes you could kinda tell that the PD's already know a few outcomes and they're able to see this while filming and then they're able to structure the rest of the show with that dynamic.

You can actually see it clearly when you watch the first 30 episodes... the cast starts clicking around ep 20 and by the time ep 30 rolls by the dynamic is there and the show finally feels tight and interesting. Until they the beginning of 2014 where it starts going down the drain.

That said, when they have great guests like ep 219, 218 and 215 it feels like the show is back to where it was. Which leads me to believe that they've run out of ideas with what they can do with the cast and they need decent guests to bring it back to the old days.
yeah the older eps where pure gold

ryan-ts

tumblr_lseoob598I1qia0fb.gif

RM has had runs of weak episodes since 2012, this isn't a problem exclusive to 2014. I would argue that 2013 was almost as bad as 2014 for that. 2014 is the shittiest year because there are only three episodes (207, 218 and 223) that I would recommend without hesitation.

The show is well,well past its prime. Stop at Episode 100 and I don't think you're missing much when it comes to the very best of Running Man.

kingkitty

Running Man is dead.

Anyone watch the korean Liar Game? The original is better, but this wasn't too bad. I would be down for a season 2.

Top Bottom