• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

tumblr_ng5xfuXtLg1rrjbeno1_500.gif

Same

Friendliest diss track I ever heard.
Yeah lol.

Diss and lyrics here
Yes I’m an Idol
But aren’t You a fuckin’ Idol?
Exactly

roaSone

You gotta love how they're bashing Fany when the audio quality is worse than mediocre... haha. Delulu fans will always make me laugh.

luso

according to Twitter, the playlist was epic. 31 songs?
tumblr_inline_ngbf7vpmA81r74ak2.png

Karma Butterfly
Mr. Taxi
Chain Reaction

Concert It will be aired on TV this month, 28th.

Was just reading that Tiffany and Sunny got Jessica's lines. Sica fans out in force.

You gotta love how they're bashing Fany when the audio quality is worse than mediocre... haha. Delulu fans will always make me laugh.

There are fans and "fans"...
And those delulus/antis took an excerpt of the entire concert trying to make a point. Trying.

This is a fan. Listen from 2:45

btw, full song.

luso

Your remarks about Tiffany are a clinical case. Goes back from your day 1 in the OT. Get some pills.

Meanwhile Fany doesn't cares
tumblr_ngbvhaukX61rp2chco3_r1_400.gif
tumblr_ngbvhaukX61rp2chco4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ngbsm8HT1X1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

Why don't we listen to how Hyoyeon sounds when she's actually given a part that has more than 3 notes? Let's give this same exact part to Hyo and see if she can actually produce. I mean sure, if you drop it an octave and 2 keys she might be able to do it. But as it is... hell nah.

I'll admit Fany's not that great of a singer, especially compared to Seobby, Taeng, Sunny and Sica... but to say Hyoyeon is better? LOL NO. There's a reason why she's the best dancer of the group, and AFAIK you don't sing with your hips.

llehuty

Why don't we listen to how Hyoyeon sounds when she's actually given a part that has more than 3 notes? Let's give this same exact part to Hyo and see if she can actually produce. I mean sure, if you drop it an octave and 2 keys she might be able to do it. But as it is... hell nah.

I'll admit Fany's not that great of a singer, especially compared to Seobby, Taeng, Sunny and Sica... but to say Hyoyeon is better? LOL NO. There's a reason why she's the dancer of the group, and AFAIK you don't sing with your hips.

Please guys, check your sarcasm-o-meters.

luso

I wonder why Agent chris didn't post this CL snippet/demo for her american debut...
:p

You are the one defending her even when it was clearly pointed out that her voice cracks in that clip. It's a fact.

My remark is not about defending her about the voice cracking, is the obsessive way someone talks negatively about her. And that was not trolling, as usually we all do sometimes in here, no problems about it, but that is a way of life.

Eldren

I hope you two don't actually believe I think Hyoyeon is a better singer than Tiffany. I would have thought "Main Vocalist Hyoyeon" was a dead giveaway. Have we all forgotten her dying cat impression from the gayos last year, where I was the first to call her out on how terrible she sounded?

Maybe I should just go back to how it used to be and join in with everyone calling Hyo ugly as fuck, a shit singer and a completely useless member of the group who people hated, because nobody seemed to mind when insults were directed at a shitty unpopular member.

Ym1r

sone should move on to bigger n better things like I have.

BESTie and Red Velvet are the new goddesses of kpop.

Tiffany's vocal control has gone down hill for a while now, but it's not like Jessica would have sang that part any better.

Ym1r

2 episodes in. Does "Birth of a Beauty" go anywhere?

I enjoy it as a comedy but if you're looking for a serious drama with any sort of GOOD plot then you're out of luck.

I think it's alright, its kind of absurd in a makjang style way but the comedy helps alleviate it.

The plot is just kinda... messy. It starts out okay but then they dive way too fast, they have 20 episodes they have to get to so now they're just filling shit in.

Anyway, again, it's a nice break from serious dramas. The pilot episode was nice but anything after that is kind of meh.

Please guys, check your sarcasm-o-meters.

It would've been easy to pick up the sarcasm if it wasn't followed by this:

You are the one defending her even when it was clearly pointed out that her voice cracks in that clip. It's a fact.

It's not so much as my hate for Hyo, which I don't, but when you see those posts luso linked, it's clearly obvious it's not quite sarcasm.

I hope you two don't actually believe I think Hyoyeon is a better singer than Tiffany. I would have thought "Main Vocalist Hyoyeon" was a dead giveaway. Have we all forgotten her dying cat impression from the gayos last year, where I was the first to call her out on how terrible she sounded?

Maybe I should just go back to how it used to be and join in with everyone calling Hyo ugly as fuck, a shit singer and a completely useless member of the group who people hated, because nobody seemed to mind when insults were directed at a shitty unpopular member.

That post felt more like a troll to me tbh since Hyo's clip was very recent and it seemed like she actually tried to sing. If it was a clip of her doing something funny or stupid, I would've laughed and ignored the post. But this seemed more real, plus the former knowledge of what luso linked to, so I assumed it was a troll... that or I'm just stressed as fnck due to finals.

Also, Hyo's cool. She's a shit singer, but ugly? That I disagree... I've got a certain fondness from her days as Latina Hyo.

Lastly, I've moved on from Soshi and K-Pop in general, besides Mamamoo, Red Velvet, A-Pink and Ailee I'm only here for the K-variety and k-hiphop.

llehuty

It would've been easy to pick up the sarcasm if it wasn't followed by this:

It's not so much as my hate for Hyo, which I don't, but when you see those posts luso linked, it's clearly obvious it's not quite sarcasm.

I was referring to eldren's comment of "main vocalist Hyoyeon", and was triggered because you were answering seriously to his post.

Like i always said, Fany stopped being a good singer a long time ago, that's just another proof of the bunch.

The Tokyo Dome show sucked, the setlist and the show itself were lazy as fuck. There's rumours about a new japanese single on the early months of 2015, OT8 first.

LOL EXO. What the hell is SM doing with them.

2 episodes in. Does "Birth of a Beauty" go anywhere?

Nope, like all dramas they realize their premise is shallow and accidently almost resolve it within the first 3 episodes, so instead they can't resolve it because of a random incident or non-issue every week to prolong it.

Funny show though.

Also the message it sends, like 99% of k-drama is pretty fucked up; plastic surgery, being pretty, having money, and inheriting money from family companies is the key to life and everything else is just a shallow existence.

Once again, funny though.

Off topic
Heartbreak:
When Kim Chang Ryul asked Nicole to name an ideal type, she replied, "Yoo Seung Ho," and laughed shyly. When Kim Chang Ryul pushed things further as he joked, "Would that be an older woman/younger man couple then?" She just replied, "He's just my ideal type."
Was I not enough for her?
crying-waterfalls.gif

/heartbreak

Top Bottom