• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

22178C4E548ADAC10D1D64

2670DF35548ADAB233E9F6

Taeyeon stepping up the game on the nail art.
A little bit early; Christmas present that I did for my mom�� Even though it took quite a long time to draw them one by one�� I feel really proud because she really liked them. Mom, Merry Christmas��

Or the GAF version:
iGIyBrf0p0aNI.jpg

J-Y-P

Checking Chain Reaction choreo, it fits the song, apparently it was the same choreographer as TTS Adrenaline.

roaSone

Kpop Star 4 have strong contestants so far! I just caught up to ep3, Jeong Seung Hwan & Park Yoon Ha are truly gayo singers, so much feels! Can't wait for Lee Jin Ah in the next ep!

Dirty Vibe MV coming soon I guess;

Dope.

New to this thread though. Does anyone here actually like this song? I find that on K-pop websites/threads, not as many people like it, while it gets a bit more love on more general music sites. I think it's one of my favorite songs this year. I like listening to it when I'm going for a run.

llehuty

PRITZ performed Sora Sora for the first time
Their best choreo. RIP at the audience laughing during the intro though...

Dope.

New to this thread though. Does anyone here actually like this song? I find that on K-pop websites/threads, not as many people like it, while it gets a bit more love on more general music sites. I think it's one of my favorite songs this year. I like listening to it when I'm going for a run.

Forgot that song completely. Not my kind of thing, but I can see its use doing some exercise.

vanty

Was that her first opponent who wasn't chosen because they're a joke? Commentators sounded super biased just based on their tone of voice ahah.

llehuty

llehuty

Less than one week for first Gayo, GET HYPED!

SBS Gayo Daejun Super 5 (SBS Music Awards) : 21/Dec 8:45PM KST
t1419162300z0.png

MCs: Nichkhun and Baro
Confirmed special stages:
- Taeyang and Jeff Bernat
- Lucky boys (Younghwa, L, Mino, Nichkhun, Baro)
- Terrible camera work
- Sausage fest

Less than one week for first Gayo, GET HYPED!

SBS Gayo Daejun Super 5 (SBS Music Awards) : 21/Dec 8:45PM KST
t1419162300z0.png

MCs: Nichkhun and Baro
Confirmed special stages:
- Taeyang and Jeff Bernat
- Lucky boys (Younghwa, L, Mino, Nichkhun, Baro)
- Terrible camera work
- Sausage fest

Damn right. KBS has pretty good camera work that's unique and you see the performers. Hire new people SBS.

luso

This is a sign Humanity will be extinct sooner than we expect.

Damn right. KBS has pretty good camera work that's unique and you see the performers. Hire new people SBS.

Wasn't KBS the worst? At least, usually the worst. There is the infamous The Boys rotating camera...

Also, soshi on MBC and KBS Gayos. Waiting for full list.
Meanwhil, Hyoyeon uploaded some videos in her instagram. Edited by Sooyoung.
Here is the compilation.

Yuri
10848474_1570612373176074_1837824137_n.jpg

broz0rs

It's always fun watching clips of these shows late in the game when hype and endearment are at max levels and it cuts to people looking so intense and blown away and I'm like "she's alright"

Agreed. Their reactions come off heavy this season. I love three of the contestants and I think they are the most promising musicians since AKMU, but the on camera orgasms from JYP and Lee Heeyeol needs to fucking stop. In Jinah's latest performance, JYP started to spazz as soon as she played the opening chords to her piano. It really takes away from the performance when you see their contorting faces like that.

llehuty

I'm probably very late to this, but LOL
ibbiVJC7tRB3nd.png

Wasn't KBS the worst, at least, usually the worst. There is the infamous The Boys rotating camera...

I think we can all agree that MBC gayo >>>>>>>

Agreed. Their reactions come off heavy this season. I love three of the contestants and I think they are the most promising musicians since AKMU, but the on camera orgasms from JYP and Lee Heeyeol needs to fucking stop. In Jinah's latest performance, JYP started to spazz as soon as she played the opening chords to her piano. It really takes away from the performance when you see their contorting faces like that.

Yeah, that thing was ridiculous. I think it must be heavily edited and maybe those shots are not even from that point or even that same performance.

ramyeon

Yeah, that thing was ridiculous. I think it must be heavily edited and maybe those shots are not even from that point or even that same performance.
JYP always has pretty exaggerated reactions both good and bad. He explained his reaction to the opening chords in his judging of Jin Ah's song though.

She deserves that kind of reaction. And if you think the facial reactions are too telling, their judging was even more so. Yoo Hee Yeol said her song was better than any of the songs he's ever composed and JYP said he should just go ahead and quit making music.

No No Eul

Soompi said:
Tumblr Ranks Most Reblogged K-Pop Groups of 2014

1. EXO
2. BTS
3. B.A.P
4. Girls’ Generation
5. SHINee
6. VIXX
7. INFINITE
8. GOT7
9. Super Junior
10. BIGBANG
11. f(x)
12. Block B
13. 2NE1
14. TVXQ
15. B1A4
16. iKON
17. Red Velvet
18. WINNER
19. BEAST
20. 2PM

I thought this was quite interesting. Clearly the dude group community is outshining the girl group community by quite some margin, which I suppose is a pretty accurate reflection of album sales. In terms of the girl groups, it's just SM + 2NE1 which isn't terribly surprising, except perhaps for the presence of RV at number 17.

This Sonamoo picture is awful. I understand that TSent are under a lot of pressure and are desperate to debut these girls, but someone needs to be fired for this:

I rather like some of the styling going on there. New Sun for example looks weirdly beautiful. Or beautifully weird. One or the other.

Obviously Clara will save us.

(teaser for "Gwiyomi Song 2")

Wait a second. Didn't Hari release Gwiyomi Song 2 a few weeks ago?

*checks internet*

Yes. Yes she did.

Meanwhil, Hyoyeon uploaded some videos in her instagram. Edited by Sooyoung.
Here is the compilation.

If Hitchhiker released a Christmas single featuring Soshi, I guess the MV would look a lot like that.

I'm probably very late to this, but LOL
ibbiVJC7tRB3nd.png

I felt I could not in good conscience include that video in the OP without some sort of disclaimer. :p

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
tumblr_m3ogr3FzAQ1r99f4t.gif

But I'm afraid you'll have to prove it with a megapost
pls

Not that I have an entire folder on the poor girl but...Someone ought to megapost her. She's lovely and one hell of a rapper to boot.

Been stanning best yoon for ages. She's great. Except for her terrible styling and haircuts.

Other than that, she's great.

She's phenomenal. She really needs better styling though. A woman this beautiful deserves a lot better than the crappy haircuts they are giving her.

J2d

I don't listen much to kpop but I have five songs in a playlist that I enjoy (Kara- step, Hyuna - bubble pop, Tara - roly poly, Girls generation - Gee and Rainbow -A). Does anyone have any tips on songs I should check out? I sometimes randomly check out stuff on youtube but it's not the kind of music I usually listen to so most of it has been misses.

Top Bottom