• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The prettiest exile:
tumblr_ngq0t8ihbG1qitdj1o1_1280.jpg

And Jaekyung:

And HV in great outfits.

llehuty

According to several music insiders, 9muses is prepping for a January comeback with new member additions.
Let's see how this goes. I think Nasty Nasty girl is going to be one of them. Open to the new incorporation, but Sungah still the best.

Meanwhile, Sera releasing something interesting for the first time in a while:
Hear us Official Music Video

M.I.B’s Sims disses Bobby
I have seen different translations going around, so probably not very accurate, but gotta love this reality check Bobby is getting.

llehuty

EXID's fancam recorder rejects dinner invitation
Article said:
'EXID along with composer Shinsadong Tiger would like to have a dinner with you.' The fan, however, said,"I'm busy. I have other girl group fancams to record. Let's eat some other time."
Comments said:
"The fancam recorder said he never said any of that and the journalist made it up. He did reject the dinner invitation because he felt too pressured by it and said that he'd rather they greet him or something later on."
Awesome.

Sungah got cut off. She was posing too. :p

*SHAKES FIST*

Edit: Dream Team ep with Rainbow, A-pink, Bestie, Hello Venus, Red Velvet and Laboum subbed
Let's Go! Dream Team II | 출발드림팀 II : Girl Group Bubble Suit Championship (2014.12.18)

vanty

llehuty

I'm a sucker for nugus, but Queen B'Z it's just not doing it for me.

Keeping the topic on nugus. BADKIZ which had an awful debut track only comparable to Girl's Day or 9muses debut tracks, released a decent follow up.
배드키즈 (BADKIZ) - 바밤바 (BABOMBA) MV
MV is great. The first one had a small viral impact with people doing cover of the choreography, don't know how well they are doing with this one.

I have the feeling that this year we had a decent amount of interesting girl group debuts, at least compared to last year. Mamamoo, Purfles, Red Velvet, Minx, Laboum, Lovelyz, Pritz... Although last year had BESTie, and I don't think any of those come close to them.

Peru

Gallup Korea most popular artists 2014

1. IU (12.9%)
2. Girls' Generation (12.4%)
3. SISTAR (10.8%)
4. EXO (9.4%)
5. Lee Sun Hee (8.4%)
6. Girl's Day (7.9%)
7. Lee Seung Chul (7.8%)
8. Cho Yong Pil (7.2%)
9. B2ST (5.5%)
10. Jang Yoon Jung (5.2%)
11. Ailee (5.1%)
12. A Pink (4.1%)
13. Big Bang (3.8%)
14. Kim Dong Ryul (3.6%)
15. Seo Taiji (3.1%)
16. Kim Bum Soo (3.0%), Sung Si Kyung (3.0%)
18. g.o.d (2.9%)
19. Tae Jin Ah (2.9%)
20. Hong Jin Young (2.6%)

Pendulum

luso

Dice

The thumbs up of determination.

Seriously they need to do a crossover with another artist to cover her parts.

llehuty

Why Minah performing on a chair is not an option?

If not I guess we are getting Sojin (ft. Hyeri and Yura) lipsync fest.

With the success of Big Byung, they're now making a girl group with Lizzy, Youngji, Sohyun, and G.NA.

Good stuff. I guess they'll be performing at MBC gayo. Not Colours of k-pop level of greatness, but I'll take it.

Dice

So I'm watching Mamamoo and I'm like if they are so confident in their abilities, why do they have these gimmicky hand gestures again and like 20 vamps in their song? They need to hire BEG to set themselves up with quality material. Shouldn't be hard since also ended the show being BFFs with Apinkeu or something cuz they have connections errywhere like a group of Ambers.

Why Minah performing on a chair is not an option?
It's the fucking gayos.

broz0rs

No idea who they are, never heard anything of them until yesterday.

Enjoying their music lots.

those guys have an interesting history in that they were discovered from performing rock style kpop covers. the original videos on YouTube and Myspace had some decent hits. They signed to a Korean agency shortly after that. I think their agency made them delete all their videos, but they reuploaded some.

SNSD Tell Me Your Wish Rock Ver. by Royal Pirates

then they disappeared into the trainee world for around 4 years until they finally made their debut last year. don't know what took them so long considering they already had a style of music and image ready to go.

giri

Top Bottom