• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I don't listen much to kpop but I have five songs in a playlist that I enjoy (Kara- step, Hyuna - bubble pop, Tara - roly poly, Girls generation - Gee and Rainbow -A). Does anyone have any tips on songs I should check out? I sometimes randomly check out stuff on youtube but it's not the kind of music I usually listen to so most of it has been misses.

Check out Rania's Just Go. And 4Minute's Muzik. Catchy K-Pop at it's best IMO.

giri

I don't listen much to kpop but I have five songs in a playlist that I enjoy (Kara- step, Hyuna - bubble pop, Tara - roly poly, Girls generation - Gee and Rainbow -A). Does anyone have any tips on songs I should check out? I sometimes randomly check out stuff on youtube but it's not the kind of music I usually listen to so most of it has been misses.

Some others.

If you like that, you'll basically like the entire f(x) back catalgoue, their most recent is red light

Rookies Red Velvet debut was up tempo and much better than their second. Happiness

Some older
Kara - Mister
2ne1 - I'm the best

Most of the Kara and 2ne1 Back Catalogue's are very similar in their styles. One of the reasons both groups have managed to stay around for so long, so if you like one of their songs, check out their others.

On the front page right below the first banner is kpop-GAFs recommended songs for newcomers. This is an excellent place to start.

Blablurn

10153833_825216857520552_8447895039577442039_n.png

qBsuB5s.png

Anything interesting happening in K-Pop?

Been out of the loop this past weekend since I've finally graduated from college. Yay! My liver is probably rotting right now so I'm about to get on some WGM and Roommate action to cure it lol.

J2d

Some others.

If you like that, you'll basically like the entire f(x) back catalgoue, their most recent is red light

Rookies Red Velvet debut was up tempo and much better than their second. Happiness

Some older
Kara - Mister
2ne1 - I'm the best

Most of the Kara and 2ne1 Back Catalogue's are very similar in their styles. One of the reasons both groups have managed to stay around for so long, so if you like one of their songs, check out their others.
Thanks and I should have checked out the first post, good recommendations.

Pendulum

Despite Lee Joon and Thunder leaving, J.Tune Camp says MBLAQ will continue as 3.
J.Tune Camp stated on the 16th, "After a long discussion between the members and agency regarding Lee Joon and Thunder's possible contract renewal up until now, we've decided to respect their opinions and decided to go our separate ways... The two members expressed their desire to focus on their individual acting and music careers, and we sincerely hope that their dreams flourish under good conditions... Despite the two members' leave from group activities, MBLAQ will continue [to promote]... MBLAQ plan to release an album as a 3-member group in the first half of next year, as well as take on solo album and individual activities... We thank the many people who've supported MBLAQ once again, and we ask that you continue to show a lot of love and interest."

----

Lee Sung Kyung fans? She's getting the lead role in a weekend drama.

luso

So, what is/was the best short hair style ever?
I don't mind current Nicole's.
I even rocked the very early Sunny's pixie hair during The Boys, specially during the short period with light brown colour (after The Boys, it was a mess). Pic later.

giri

So, what is/was the best short hair style ever?
I don't mind current Nicole's.
I even rocked the very early Sunny's pixie hair during The Boys, specially during the short period with light brown colour (after The Boys, it was a mess). Pic later.

Nicole, Eunjung, Choa, Jiyoon have all sported short hair and done it well.

luso

No one is more dead than Rainbow.

Gain is the strongest contenter for short hair.

This Sunny's short hair period short hair was the best, blonde was also nice but I prefer this one.
10000054411.jpg

IGAB was a mess.

Edit: theres a spot for Sooyoung's
ibz1qHqGlbfyW4.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
YAS Sunny looked so good with that.

She has mostly had shorter hair and looks good.

I'd say Jing has looked good with short-ish hair but some people here said it's ajumma hair on her...

...but fuck those guys!

ibq20pCsrxEHXT.gif
iuzqsjQOiAEso.gif

iUrx7sh9HpzHZ.gif

ib0cyiCEFepAce.gif
iRFG7TJyprSsN.gif

Also Sunny Hill's Jubi and Kota looked good with short hair for Monday Blues.

roaSone

I've just finished to watch BoA's last concert "Who's Back" on wowow.tv. Dang it was awesome! That live singing, hoobaes take lessons here please.

Speaking of BoA, does anyone know if her only korean tour "Here I Am 2013" was ever broadcasted or if there's any DVD/Blu Ray ?
At least some valuable fancams?

Peru

I've just finished to watch BoA's last concert "Who's Back" on wowow.tv. Dang it was awesome! That live singing, hoobaes take lessons here please.

Speaking of BoA, does anyone know if her only korean tour "Here I Am 2013" was ever broadcasted or if there's any DVD/Blu Ray ?
At least some valuable fancams?

Still hurts man. Weeks after her JP tour it's aired on TV and a home video release is announced. Years after her GOAT Korean concert still nothing. They can't even put out samples online, the dirty fucking scoundrels at SM. Unless it's included in her 2015 KR album I'm hacking SM to leak that shit.

roaSone

Still hurts man. Weeks after her JP tour it's aired on TV and a home video release is announced. Years after her GOAT Korean concert still nothing. They can't even put out samples online, the dirty fucking scoundrels at SM. Unless it's included in her 2015 KR album I'm hacking SM to leak that shit.
This is just so sad.

llehuty

[MV] Pritz - sora.sora (Dance Shot Ver.)

Hara On & Off posters said:

Just the other day I was checking her Only one/The shadow performances and she is just too good. I mean all this girls from groups doing solo releases this year has been cute, but they are a joke commpared to BoA.

Unless it's included in her 2015 KR album I'm hacking SM to leak that shit.

If it was something from EXO it would have been leaked in 4k with behind the scenes and audio commentary instantly.

luso

Better backtrack a couple of pages, no more than that and you will be updated I guess.

Seems MBLAQ is done.

Last time I was here it was when they announced how Bumkey's a meth-head and stuff, and from the looks of it nothing happened in the K-pop world haha. Which is good actually, as I'm sure they don't need another big scandal this year.

Please. You don't even drink as much as:

If only. I started Thursday night for a friend's grad, walked for mine on Friday with a terrible hangover, which was immediately followed by more debauchery. Tried to recover Saturday but nope, I was well on my way until I got dragged out of the house to just hang out with people and that ended up into another night of copious drinking. Sunday was more chill, maybe had a beer and 5 shots.

And yesterday, well thankfully everyone's back to work. I literally spent all day yesterday on my bed, couch or computer playing Far Cry 4 and writing some Christmas music. I'm out of my hangover now but I'm gonna be detoxing until Christmas then I can start the cycle haha.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Is After School more dead than Rainbow?

They kind of are...I feel really bad for Kaeun and Eyoung...Joining a girlgroup who was dead from the get-go. Big shame too...Bang and Flashback were phenomenal tracks. But eh, it's all about Orange Caramel really. Also Jungah needs to stop the PS. She was so goddamn beautiful before. Stahp it woman. Stahp!

Top Bottom