• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Tangeroo

Hitmaker-GNA-Lizzy-Sohyun-et-Youngji.jpg

Dat subunit feel.

Huh... so is G.NA like their manager or something?

AReed

EP11 of Roommate was a real gem. Sitting around with friends late at night, listening to old records, passing around stories (and the joint) talking about real shit. The bit with Jackson and Youngji at the thrift market was great as well.

Huh... so is G.NA like their manager or something?

Bruhh...

I'm blaming Canada's freezing cold for giving her that butterface...

But dat body though... might be in my top 10 in all of K-Pop.

Does he have any cheerful sounding songs?

It seems like everything I've heard from him is all sad music, and while I have no complaints coz it's actually great, I kinda just feel like he needs some more happier sounding tunes lol.

ramyeon

Bruhh...

I'm blaming Canada's freezing cold for giving her that butterface...

But dat body though... might be in my top 10 in all of K-Pop.

It seems like everything I've heard from him is all sad music, and while I have no complaints coz it's actually great, I kinda just feel like he needs some more happier sounding tunes lol.
Hmm dunno, he's a ballad singer at the end of the day. But his songs don't always come across as sad to me. The lyrics in a lot of his recent album were pretty hopeful rather than sad. Definitely one of my most played albums of the year regardless, really had me hooked for a good while and I still come back to it.

New Sugarbowl is neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NJGX_BzZAU

luso

llehuty

소나무(SONAMOO) - 데뷔 트레일러(Debut Trailer)
They look better in motion. Debuting them on the 29th seems like an odd choice though...

Looks like Mina is back. AOA now relevant again.

For Loc:
[BlackSwan's Music Box] 02. Let me Introduce

I haven't listened to the new album, but his debut had somewhat cheerful songs.

Listen to this song
pun intended
Follow me
Love Love Love

It is still has this mellow quality going on though.

IU TV ep 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-jIuTogoo

Nothing really happens but it's IU

She is just too good. Loved the interactions with the one recording.

Who needs boy groups?

Pendulum

소나무(SONAMOO) - 데뷔 트레일러(Debut Trailer)
They look better in motion. Debuting them on the 29th seems like an odd choice though...[/URL]
Trying the old "New group diversion". Comments are filled with "BAP" this and "BAP" that.

It really is an odd time though. People are going to be focused on holidays/end of year stuff.

---

If anyone has been chomping at the bit, waiting for it - Uee Instagram

---

Edit: Sunmi and Hyuna

luso

llehuty

Only 1 day for first gayo!!

SBS Gayo Daejun Super 5 (SBS Music Awards) : 21/Dec 8:45PM KST
t1419162300z0.png

Check for your local time here.

MC: Song Ji Hyo (show already worth it), 2PM Nichkhun, B1A4 Baro
Confirmed artists: Super 5 Lucky Boys (2PM Nichkhun, B1A4 Baro, CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, INFINITE L, WINNER Mino; ZE:A’s Kwanghee manager and M.I.B’s Kangnam stylist.)
Sunmi
Orange Caramel
Red Velvet
Lovelyz
4Minute
Ailee duet Sung Sikyung
Seo Taiji
VIXX
San E
Block B
GD and Taeyang
CNBLUE
2PM
EXO
INFINITE
B1A4
WINNER
AKMU
2NE1 (without Park Bom)
Edit: AOA
Edit2: BTS
Edit3: KARA
Edit4: T-ara
Edit5: GOT7
Edit6: Secret
Edit7: A-Pink
BTOB
more? (Sources are confusing as fuck because they have this awards thing going on during the whole week that also has performances but is unrelated to the gayo)

Gotta endure that YG fest since it's SBS.

Pendulum

SBS Gayo Daejun Super 5 (SBS Music Awards) : 21/Dec 8:45PM KST

Artists:

No K-Hop medley? Bah humbug. Epik High at least seems to be a glaring omission since it's SBS and all.

Edit: And no chance for 3 remixes from KARA again? Hope MBC doesn't let us down on this.

Of course, biggest crime is seeing no T-ara on any Gayo line-up yet. Obviously being wined and dined in China.

llehuty

No K-Hop medley? Bah humbug. Epik High at least seems to be a glaring omission since it's SBS and all.

Edit: And no chance for 3 remixes from KARA again? Hope MBC doesn't let us down on this.

Of course, biggest crime is seeing no T-ara on any Gayo line-up yet. Obviously being wined and dined in China.

Google tells me that Kara is attending. Also, I'd be surprised if Epik High doesn't show up somehow. Apparently Taiji's stage will feature some idols featuring, but no names yet.

I'll guess we have a general idea of performances but nothing very solid. I don't even know if ther sources whese some of those came from are trustworthy or not. I'm expecting a roommate sketch or performance of some kind.
Not holding my breath for the inevitable Gok Ju/Se Ho parody performance.

Top Bottom