• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

1484289_1531711520416110_8743124614626514420_n.jpg

Pendulum

No, it was recently at the opening of a SM store, there's always a reason to hate goddess Tae.
I don't hate her. I just think it was a peculiar choice to make considering the array of other ones on show and the raw nerve still showing amongst some SONEs. (Plus many SONEs do acknowledge the coldness between them both, so it is kinda funny)

I don't hate her. I just think it was a peculiar choice to make considering the array of other ones on show and the raw nerve still showing amongst some sones.

I was'nt saying you hate her, but people in general find always a reason to hate everything Taeyeon does, specially after the reveal of her relationship.

If you ask me, i did'nt found anything bad on that picture, that t-shirt or whatever, Jessica is gone because she wanted to be gone and that's fine.

The Ailee x Hyorin stage was awesome, listen and learn Tiffany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QKQNZNUJZA

llehuty

We already had that, it was 2013. Seriously, I haven't seen a single group dominate an entire year so thoroughly since SNSD in 2010.

;_; It was really good. I wonder if they'll be able to regain some momentum.

Comeback is imminent though. Hyemi posted this today:

Hype is on from day one this year, CHOO CHOO!

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
My only hopes from 2015. Or perhaps predictions...

- Nana and Lizzy finally confirm their relationship. They are in luuuuv.
- 4Minute to finally become the top earning KPOP outfit. Like they should.
- Han Sunhwa is cast as a Bond girl in Bond 25
- Running Man becomes great again. Ji Suk Jin to win every single battle/game.
- A slasher film will come out staring idols. The masked killer turns out to be Yewon. Jackson finally shoots her with a harpoon gun when she goes for Youngji. Turns out Taeyeon was involved all along.
- GAF buys Rainbow. Half the forum ponders why we didn't buy Spica.

neoism

It'll definitely be hard to get worse than 2014. Pretty bad year all around.

2015 is bound to be great since I'm headed back to Korea finally. 4 days to go.

you lucky man... I would never leave... I really hope I can visit their one day before I die.. :/

ev0

Happy New Year kpop gaf!
Hope you're all having fun.

Was just watching the Infinit Challenge 90s concert thing. It's pretty great, and since I'm old it was nice to see my nostalgic faves Turbo again.

And Seohyun looked cute doing the SES thing.

luso

Happy New Year!
http://instagram.com/p/xTTG0-qvtC

Exactly two years ago we just discussed heavily on IGAB, and exactly one year ago (some) people freaked out with Yoona dating news. I found it cute. At that time we just didn't knew what was coming for 2014 yet, up to the very last day... Ah simpler times.

Chesskid1

Banned
i've been watching SNSD's activities on instagram and i've noticed a huge change since sica was removed. many of my sone friends have as well.

usually they never interacted with each other. hyoyeon didn't even follow sunny at all. maybe there would be one comment once in a while.

but sica was removed and now they are constantly trying to interact with each other. liking each other posts, supporting each other. it just feels so damn forced like they are trying to prove they are close to each other now. we're best friends, SEE!!

feels so damn fake. makes my blood chill.

No No Eul

So true. At least with a group like T-ara, they're much more open and honest about this sort of stuff. Like, if they want to bully someone via social media, they just put it right out there in the open for all to see.

luso

i've been watching SNSD's activities on instagram and i've noticed a huge change since sica was removed. many of my sone friends have as well.

usually they never interacted with each other. hyoyeon didn't even follow sunny at all. maybe there would be one comment once in a while.

but sica was removed and now they are constantly trying to interact with each other. liking each other posts, supporting each other. it just feels so damn forced like they are trying to prove they are close to each other now. we're best friends, SEE!!

It's true there are more interactions but remember 2 more members got instagram accounts (Tiffany in September and Seohyun in October), so more interactions to do.

Of course they are not all Best Friends between them, I'm a sure some are while others are "just" buddies, and there was for sure some attention to show some more closeness and interactions after what happened but calling that so damn fake, you should put under that category most of idols interactions.

Eldren

We already had that, it was 2013. Seriously, I haven't seen a single group dominate an entire year so thoroughly since SNSD in 2010.

2013 was so good, I can't believe they did nothing this entire year :(
(well Hyuna did that thing with her cats and that indie track but it's just not the same...) #AnotherYearOfNineMuses

So true. At least with a group like T-ara, they're much more open and honest about this sort of stuff. Like, if they want to bully someone via social media, they just put it right out there in the open for all to see.

ibufixeUsZuTQW.gif

Cuddler

Happy new year K-Pop gaf!! Hope to listen to many new 2BiC songs in the new year!!
uWcWhka.gif

4ozVzb0.gif

And discover many new artists and listen to many new good songs!

And why the hell should i care?, you're basically pointing out kpop 101 for every single group in existence.

Add this to the bunch of stuff that people use to hate Taeyeon too lol.

Peru

K-pop Justice of 2014: LE getting that royalty check

Most effortless slayage of 2014: IU, who only helped out nobody nugu rookies, collab'd a little here and covered there and still outsold everyone.

B6SC9FJCUAAMHwu.jpg

Happy New Year K-Pop GAF!!
Hopefully we'll have less scandals this year.

Joke post with a shred of truth unfortunately lol. Soshi IMO is currently in limbo with the lackluster releases and scandals left and right and all this is just PR speak to appease the SONE's.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I just slept 12 hours straight, which is 3x longer than I have been. I have that feeling where reality doesn't even seem real. Starting the new year right.

Top Bottom