• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I can't help but feel like Hani was switched out for someone else haha. Oh well. Dat Amber though...Much win there.

BIGBANG [LIVE] @ SG50: SINGAPORE’S NEW YEAR SHOW Part 1
BIGBANG [LIVE] @ SG50: SINGAPORE’S NEW YEAR SHOW Part 2

fJqFaIo.png

“I had the opportunity to talk to Stan Lee during several meetings in the U.S.,” Clara said. “I don’t know how, but he knew of how I went viral after throwing the first pitch in a baseball game and started to keep an eye out for me. He joked that he would have to make a hero that explodes while throwing a baseball.”
So that's how Stan Lee got involved with Clara.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
4Minute deserves the best Kpop group title actually. So go go Sohyun. Best maknae all year, every year.

I had zero interest in Jonghyun's solo, but then...

This happened.

Dal Shabet Announces Comeback with New Mini Album

A representative of the group recently revealed, “Dal Shabet is expected to make their comeback in February or March. They are currently putting finishing touches on the album.”

“Although the title track has not been decided yet, it will probably be a cheerful dance track that goes well together with Dal Shabet’s image,” the source added.

I really hope one day this whole "getting into a pool with clothes on" ends. For the sake of humanity Korea, pls.

No No Eul

EXID gets 2nd place on Music Core (for whatever that's worth). It would be so awesome if they could pull off a win somehow.

It's obvious that she's tired of Soshi and being a celebrity...

From what I can remember of past interviews, she's never been particularly enamoured with the whole celebrity thing. Given how introverted she can be, it's not terribly surprising.

As for whether she's tired of Soshi, I'm not inclined to guess one way or the other, but I have to imagine this rumoured solo debut would be a welcome change of pace for her.

From what I can remember of past interviews, she's never been particularly enamoured with the whole celebrity thing. Given how introverted she can be, it's not terribly surprising.

As for whether she's tired of Soshi, I'm not inclined to guess one way or the other, but I have to imagine this rumoured solo debut would be a welcome change of pace for her.

Yeah, she's said a lot of times that she doesn't like being a celebrity and would rather want peace and quiet. It makes me wonder why she didn't leave the group like Jessica. Done right, exiting around the same time as Sica would've been a great PR move.

But I digress, Soshi's internal matters are irrelevant to me these days. I'll keep listening to their older stuff and the newer stuff provided it's good, but all that stanning, nah, I'm out lol.

ramyeon

Hope everyone's having a great 2015. Been a hectic start to the year for me, early morning flight to Korea tomorrow. Pretty excited.

llehuty

Hope everyone's having a great 2015. Been a hectic start to the year for me, early morning flight to Korea tomorrow. Pretty excited.

Have fun Ramyeon. Hope everything goes smoothly over there.
Try those honey chips for us

Is that ex 9muses Eunji?

Wonder what she's been up to.

She still has for some reason 9muses in her twitter username.

Letitgo.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
N.CA - Coming Soon MV (that is the name of the song)

Best song she has had, but this concept she continues with... I mean... I get that she looks super young so she wouldn't really be taken seriously otherwise, but they could be a lot more creative than this.

Pendulum

llehuty's probably posted about them before, but rookie group "G-Friend" (or G-FRIEND) now has a debut date - Jan 15. Debut song written by Seo Yongbae (Orange Caramel's "Catallena" and Ailee's "Heaven")

tumblr_nhob463gLj1u2bn8bo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhob463gLj1u2bn8bo1_1280.jpg

Eunha, SinB
tumblr_nhoba55aKJ1u2bn8bo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhnrpobbv21u0guzxo1_1280.png

Sowon, Yerin
tumblr_nhnro4D2Nj1u0guzxo1_1280.png
tumblr_nhnrrgkUSu1u0guzxo1_1280.png

Yuji, Umji
tumblr_nhobfxAKY81u2bn8bo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhnrm0jHbr1u0guzxo1_1280.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
her other songs had lyrics like:
Well her concept was jailbait (now fake jailbait) so that is not a departure. I'm just saying you can even do that concept waaaay more creatively/interestingly, let alone however many other concepts are viable. Japan can show them the way if they'd be humble enough to accept the influence.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol @ orangecaramel distancing himself from kpop to fit in with the OT crowd now
i've been too busy spittin truth on youtube #AC

4KK22pe.jpg

oh and how am i distancing myself, i have like 20 more posts than conc!!! and i still go to irc and post in our kakao (sometimes)

Top Bottom