• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

So, the 2nd disbandment of today goes to....

JEWELRY

Zero fucks were given.

Let's see if the only member still under Star Empire (Yewon) ends up in 9muses...

tatsuki

Bonus: perfect looping gif
tumblr_nh6x05yuDa1ryky8go1_400.gif
The transition is obvious though. The hand warping upwards and the background not being the same at the end and start.

It's still nice though.

So, the 2nd disbandment of today goes to....

JEWELRY

Let's see if the only member still under Star Empire (Yewon) ends up in 9muses...

So that explains why Yewon replaced Yuri in Cool's performance at MuDo.

I was wondering why they picked Yewon out of all other idols... like SES got Seohyun and Jinusean actually got Uhm Jung Wha to show up, but Cool, they got Yewon out of all the available idols out there. Not to mention how Jaesuk kept egging on her when he was asking her questions and she gave out a proper PR answer.

Everything makes sense now... but I also kinda feel bad for her. It was clearly a last ditch attempt by Star Empire to get her more visibility before dropping a bomb, but here it is.

Wait, did the cute lady PD leave too?!?!

Nooooooooooooooo.

Besides the cast and a few staff, the glasses dude on the right looking at the camera is the only remaining PD from the original staff 5 years ago. Kojima PD left back in November and the other glasses dude is now the PD for Inkigayo. On the other hand, I can't believe that RM will be running for 5 years now come July. It's amazing considering the show barely has the same momentum as MuDo.

Also, best maknae award goes to
Seohyun

llehuty

Candidate to best maknae Kaeun keeps deliverin in Dream Team

BTW, full ep with subs:
Let's Go! Dream Team II | 출발드림팀 II : Girl Group Wrestling Special (2015.01.08)
- Girl Group Wrestling Special : They take off their kill heels and hold wrestling thigh bands. It’s the girl group wrestling championship. Which group will win the wrestling title?
- Guest : Hyoseong, Hana, Jieun, Raina, Lizzy, Kaeun, Fei, Min, Baek Ayeon, Serri, Jiyul, Kaeun, Hyeyeon, Yuji, Dahye, Geummi, Ellin, Soyul

Pendulum

Watched both episodes of the Infinity Challenge 90's special. Really, really enjoyable.

I was wondering why they picked Yewon out of all other idols... like SES got Seohyun and Jinusean actually got Uhm Jung Wha to show up, but Cool, they got Yewon out of all the available idols out there.

Star Empire is better at promoting individuals than groups.

Pendulum

First dating news of 2015. Don't worry, no groups affected.

Former MBLAQ member, Lee Joon, has been revealed to be dating a friend from school for 2 years now, just shortly after news broke that he had signed with entertainment company, Prain TBC.

According to entertainment insiders, Lee Joon has been dating his close friend since 2013. MBLAQ members knew of her existence but could not say anything detailed about his girlfriend since he was very careful when meeting her.

Recently, however, he has been showing up with his girlfriend in public settings when meeting close friends.

Good for him, love Lee Joon.

And maybe if Ji Hyo is daying that CEO still we will get more real life drama style drama. You know, jealous CEO will try to kill Gary, but because hes rich the Korean police won't do shit about it, then its a race against time to prove it while each episode finds some way to prevent the truth from coming out.

Star Empire is better at promoting individuals than groups.

You mean Star Empire is better at doing nothing at all?

I don't even remember the last time Nine Muses were a headline lol. IIRC the last time any of SEE was a headline was when that ZE:A dude was having some kind of rant on Twitter a couple of months ago lol.

Surprised Jihyo hasn't got wifed yet. Maybe she just isn't looking to get married.

Well, it's kinda hard to get wifed when everyone knows about your Mondays.

And when there's dudes lining up at your door...

Does anybody know if Infinite Challenge is releasing their versions from Totoga?

That version of Kim Gun Mo's Sleepless Rainy Night in MuDo is just sooo much better than the original one...
plus I'm stuck with a YT 128kbps rip. :(

neoism

my goodness Jang Ye Won is gorgeous...
ibg7cnmVAUuaal.gif

EarnestAlarmedGrizzlybear.gif

roommate was good but the lack of sunny..:( shes barely in it anymore.

broz0rs

roommate was good but the lack of sunny..:( shes barely in it anymore.

during the filming of the past few episodes, she was prepping for the Tokyo Dome concert. she should show up more in the next episodes. i'm curious how she'll be when Taecyeon makes his appearance.

luso

So Taecyeon will appear on Roommate? Or it's just a possibility? Yes, Sunny was absent during the days of the Tokyo Dome concert and its preparation
Yuri will be on a variety show named "Animals", where apparently cast will take care of different animals on a farm. Airing will start on 25th.

Davichi comeback on 21st?

Pendulum

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<please be mostly wigs please be mostly wigs>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Sweetune confirmed? Those short one-word English titles...)

---

Edit: llehuty...
B61iZ5hCIAEdJIV.jpg

llehuty

I'm not sure if that's quite a bit. Cutting her bangs in (seen in latest video) would probably give that much hair.

Long hair Sungah is superior to short hair Sungah though. Hoping for wig as part of concept.

Yeah, you could be right about Hyemi. I do think that she could pull short hair now that she is better styled and has less fat in her face. I NEED MORE PICS NOW.

Eldren

omg EXID's first win and 9 Muses' Danbalmori Drama teaser, what an exciting time. I thought Ping was one of the stronger tracks from Prima Donna so I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. No Sweetune though?

Top Bottom