• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

Jessica looking younger
B6m4qHMCQAAAbCY.jpg:large

B6jzP36CYAEzxHh.jpg:large

Sunny and Simpsons
B6kqZPECUAA0uty.jpg:large

lol

llehuty

[Teaser] Mad Clown(매드클라운) _ Fire(화)
Hani getting that feature

HARA ON&OFF EP2 Preview(Coming Up 2015.1.12.)
#yogapants

i've been too busy spittin truth on youtube #AC

4KK22pe.jpg

oh and how am i distancing myself, i have like 20 more posts than conc!!! and i still go to irc and post in our kakao (sometimes)

Ewww YG stans. And pls oc, taking conc as an example, when he probably doesn't even know that SNSD are 8 now.

llehuty's probably posted about them before, but rookie group "G-Friend" (or G-FRIEND) now has a debut date - Jan 15. Debut song written by Seo Yongbae (Orange Caramel's "Catallena" and Ailee's "Heaven")

You are right:
6 member group GFRIEND

1414632578393701.jpg

1414632474367926.jpg

1414632482469822.jpg

There are short videos in their youtube channel

Mid-Novemeber debut.

That's all.

Looks like Fakesica has lost some weight since those early pics.

llehuty

Exactly one year ago Dal Shabet released one of the best songs of the year (It just hit 4 million views BTW). 2015, you are slacking.

This cute bop came on shuffle ZE:A - Aftereffects.

I need to catch back up on my Kpop.

RIP ZE:A. Releasing a song produced by Brave Bros was the nail in the coffin.

Fixed

All the eps seem to be out already here.

I need subs ;_;

Edit: New Nana CF

Hyosung and Sunhwa asking for blurring + brazzers logo said:

Also: "T-ara's little sister group" preparing for debut
201501061417778713_54ab778b778d5_99_20150106145103.jpg

Hyped just based on T-ara's first album

Hokuten

Neo Member
Exactly one year ago Dal Shabet released one of the best songs of the year (It just hit 4 million views BTW). 2015, you are slacking.

Agreed! Didn't even make a 2nd comeback in 2014. I think they were suppose to.

1. [+3,512, -53] They would've left out the part about T-ara's little sister group in the title if they cared at all about good marketing

2. [+2,589, -43] Is their agency their anti;;;;; why would they call them T-ara's little sister group;;;;;;;;

Can't say I disagree. DSP best marketing

luso

1. [+3,512, -53] They would've left out the part about T-ara's little sister group in the title if they cared at all about good marketing

2. [+2,589, -43] Is their agency their anti;;;;; why would they call them T-ara's little sister group;;;;;;;;

Can't say I disagree. DSP best marketing

You forgot this one

[+1,971, -46] Name the girl group Determination ㅋㅋ

AReed

IU got her other wisdom tooth extracted (opposite side) and posted about it.
tumblr_nhqybxf6tL1qz9daco1_1280.jpg

"[FANCAFE] 150106 IU replies on fancafe with selcas - 2:31 PM

I had my wisdom tooth on the opposite side extracted yesterday. Unlike previously, this time it didn’t swell at all, right?

It’s a hair fake… (covered by her hair keke).

Translated by squishy with love

tumblr_nhqybxf6tL1qz9daco2_1280.jpg
Now all we need is the after-video where she's high on anesthetics.

llehuty

Hello Penis goes straight to the point:
[Special] HELLOVENUS 헬로비너스 '위글위글(WiggleWiggle)' 안무 연습 영상 (Choreography Practice Video)

Who needs a MV? Next thing is releasing their videos without sound so I don't have to waste any time clicking the mute button. This has to be Brave Bros lowest low.

I got MDR sony headphones for Spanish Christmasy thing today. IU and her undeniable power.

I'm also going to need some mindblowing headphones friendly music. :p

Peru

Wiggle Wiggle is a desperate release, but that tune is actually one of the better recent Brave Bro efforts. Not a rehash and with some ideas.

llehuty

ERIN'S NEW HAIR!!!

B6qz1AjIgAAy1OV.jpg:orig

9MUSES ARE COMING!!!!

Also there are rumours of Soyumi (the pretty girl from Kiss&Cry) as a new member of 9muses. She is friends with kyungri since she was in that GOAT group that didn't debut that also had Lime and Woohee.

HYPE

Wiggle Wiggle is a desperate release, but that tune is actually one of the better recent Brave Bro efforts. Not a rehash and with some ideas.

It's not a rehash, but it's still bad. Now that I think of it, I would rather have him trying new things (even if they are a complete failure).

Is that picture-in-picture thing people do with Japanese shows some kind of copyright-detection prevention tactic?

Yeah, makes it last a bit longer on youtube before getting nixed. Japan has been doubling down in the last 2ish years on youtube and youku. Before they had no fuks to give.

Eldren

Not really sure how I feel about Erine's hair (kinda reminds me a little of Nice Body-era Hyomin) but I liked Soyumi (RIP Kiss&Cry) and I'm desperate for more ?Muses so I'll happily accept a bit of weird styling
as long as they leave Moon alone

llehuty

Awww yis, new From the Airport
From The Airport - 'Flying Walls' Teaser Clip

TAHITI Come Back Teaser
Smh at these groups not even trying to have an identity.

This on the other hand, could be good.
GFRIEND 여자친구 First Greeting (Team Teaser)

Not really sure how I feel about Erine's hair (kinda reminds me a little of Nice Body-era Hyomin) but I liked Soyumi (RIP Kiss&Cry) and I'm desperate for more ?Muses so I'll happily accept a bit of weird styling
as long as they leave Moon alone

Hyemi's hair though... #stopbangs

MechDX

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 1m1 minute ago
Well...you don't see that very often. RT @CFTalk: Clemson announces punter Bradley Pinion has decided to turn pro.

Peru

Least favourite thing in k-pop: In videos, for example some youtube promotional clip where they're talking about the song, or choreo, the members not talking are nodding along in this super forced, "cute", "aegyo" way, all doe-eyed and unnatural. Or do some other disgusting infantilizing expression: Gives me shivers. I will never respect a group that does this.

Ym1r

Moon Chae Won's reactions were great on this week's Running Man.

mcw is my fav actress, it's been a while since I saw her but damn I love her hair like that. Last time I saw her she always had her hair tied back (in Good Doctor). She looks way better with her hair down.

Top Bottom