• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Loci

Correct.

So good.

2716B642544F83EE02AB58

llehuty

K-pop is for girls.

Erin's not 'unpretty' tho!

I'm still scratching my head with the "unpretty" part. It must be some expression like raw or something like that that doesn't translate that well into english.

Reply 1988 is gonna be a thing.

I hope it doesn't get too obsessed with the husband hunting. 1994 went a little overboard.

Historical backdrop should give enough plot points to make it diverse.

I never thought about it before, but when he said "chocolate cream pie" does he mean what I think he means or is it a reference to something I don't know about?

Haha I've actually been wondering what he means by choco cream pie.

I want to believe he's referencing the other meaning of an old singing technique because it would be hilarious as fnck but none of the English translations don't make sense. Can anybody with proper Korean skills make sense of this?

벌써 땀범벅
따로 운동 안해도 되
네 옷 아님 안베껴 딴 건 안 표절해
끝에 도달한 듯 보이는 finish line
말하지 않아도 알아요 초코크림파이

llehuty

From The Airport - Sight M/V
They are so good.

Star Empire really should take over Weekly Idol or some other variety show on tv. This is far more relaxed and funny than any variety show ive seen in ages.

GHJwFpk.jpg

I was expecting an awkward episode with the new members, but that was very fun. I love how positive was the atmosphere and everything, the group has definitely made a huge turnaround since the last incorporation (3 of them only from the original lineup vs 6 of them when sungah got in must be the reason).

At this point, Sojin is ahead in my rankings for showing her respects to "Oh my scratch"
tumblr_ni3jgseelu1qapb8ao1_500.gif

tumblr_ni3jgseelu1qapb8ao2_500.gif

NB article about YG's new girl group. Definitely seems like naming your daughter Jisoo is a sure way to ensure she'll be pretty.

For the lazy:
Jennie Kim (1996)
02.jpg

Kim Jisoo (from the Spoiler and I'm Different mv's) (1995)
05.jpg

Park Chae Young (1997)
07.png

Lalisa (Thai) (1997)
10.jpg

Jini Park (1998)
13.png

Jang Hanna (1996)
15.jpg

Jo Miyeon (1997)
17.png

url-21.gif

Seocarlett O'Hara

B7NObJgCYAAxItY.jpg

B7NWDM-CAAAQRJc.jpg

B7NNObvCcAAs9p_.jpg
Seohyun looking so damn good in that musical.

1421130686_327.jpg

2015011314291587837.jpg

201501131417775614_54b4ab52364ab_99_20150113142202.jpg

2015011314292113006.jpg

llehuty

So I was going to dramamfever to check if they had the latest roommate episode already subbed and apparently dramafever awards are a thing? And Kim Jong Kook is going to be there.
Fans will also be able to see popular Japanese and Korean celebrities Yuki Furukawa (Mischievous Kiss 2: Love in Tokyo) and Seo Kang Joon (Sly and Single Again, Roommate) in person! The lovely Arden Cho (MTV's Teen Wolf) and the Taiwanese actor George Hu (Prince of Lan Ling,Love Now) will be our incredible hosts, and there will be a musical performance by 5urprise.

You can get the tickets here.
And no, roommate still not subbed.

Lizzy solo debut teaser:
B7RRH99CIAA25A6.jpg:orig

?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
So they took one of, if not the prettiest girl in KPOP and made her a shitty Grudge ripoff. Keep "trotting" Korean trot. Keep "trotting. Dammit. Lizzy> Your bias. Absolutely beautiful.

llehuty

So they took one of, if not the prettiest girl in KPOP and made her a shitty Grudge ripoff. Keep "trotting" Korean trot. Keep "trotting. Dammit. Lizzy> Your bias. Absolutely beautiful.

I would't be surprised if it ends up being some kind of parody or joke. My Copycat teasers still take the crown as creepiest teasers ever.

llehuty

Top Bottom