• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

3rd track is so good. I get the feeling this whole debut concept is what woollim tried to do with Lovelyz, but failed miserably.

If the 3rd track is the one that starts around 0:49, then I agree on that one. Sounds amazing. Aside from that one though, it doesn't sound like Lovelyz has much to worry about, much less SNSD lol.

AReed

Idols and Yoga new OTP.
Sojin
tumblr_ni5da0Ib8B1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni5d9p5Y4b1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ni5daomKSU1ss09k4o1_1280.jpg

vanty

They already lost me as a viewer. The amount of entertainment has dropped significantly since the early episodes. Plus Nana is barely there, Sunny is either barely there or barely doing anything, and Youngji is edited into almost nothing except scenes with the annoying child. I'd rather watch the dog for 90 minutes than most of the crap that gets onto the show now.

dokish

Banned
He's not so wrong, you know. Specially in a place like Korea. If you fly with Korean Air or Asiana, the flight attendants hardly will be over 24.

In a world where all areas of life value younger and younger people, being the entertainment business being the no.1 ; it's very difficult to keep 8 "late 20s"s women that have nothing to offer (besides their looks) relevant for 10 years.

luso

He's not so wrong, you know. Specially in a place like Korea. If you fly with Korean Air or Asiana, the flight attendants hardly will be over 24.

In a world where all areas of life value younger and younger people, being the entertainment business being the no.1 ; it's very difficult to keep 8 "late 20s"s women that have nothing to offer (besides their looks) relevant for 10 years.

Taeyeon will celebrate her 26th anniversary on March... Seohyun is still 23... 24 in a few months.

But I know what you mean. In any case, they will stick around for 2.5 years more.

Golden Disk Awards now on if anyone wants to watch predictable prizes.

Not worthy to watch this time.

Pendulum

Clara Allegedly Files Contract Nullification Lawsuit On The Grounds Of Sexual Harassment

...Reportedly, the President went as far as to dismiss Clara's manager because he thought they were romantically linked.
"Because of the sayings and doings of Mr. Lee, who is over 60 years old, she felt sexually harassed," said Clara's rep. "In addition, he dismissed Mr. Kim and other managers on his own."
Although unconfirmed, this could also explain reports of Polaris Entertainment filing a lawsuit against Clara last month for undisclosed reasons....

Holy fnck.

Are we sure this isn't a more outgoing version of Seobot?

Coz uh holy shit, wow, damn son, like lemme holla at chu girl?

Seobot has always been pretty and she does have a decent body but damn, if she was like this everyday, she can get any dude to be thirsty.

Anyway, Roommate Ep 14... what the fnck was that tease small tease with that gorgeous announcer? She needs to be a cast member of the show immediately, they can take Sunny or Nana out since they're barely there anyway. Also that bathhouse segment at the end, most awkward segment ever. I'd rather they showed an extended cut of the convo Ryohei, Dong-wook and Joon-hyung had as it was more interesting.

llehuty

Anyway, Roommate Ep 14... what the fnck was that tease small tease with that gorgeous announcer? She needs to be a cast member of the show immediately, they can take Sunny or Nana out since they're barely there anyway. Also that bathhouse segment at the end, most awkward segment ever. I'd rather they showed an extended cut of the convo Ryohei, Dong-wook and Joon-hyung had as it was more interesting.

There is more from that in ep 15. Probably the worst ep yet of the second season, but it still has its moments.

YB said people will be surprised when Big Bang's album will be released... Hoping for February.

Are they finally gonna ditch trap?

I mean I love trap and Good Boy was a hella hype track but I want them to go back to their Blue/Bad Boy days. That was probably the best era Big Bang had.

There is more from that in ep 15. Probably the worst ep yet of the second season, but it still has its moments.

Wait are you saying ep 15 is bad? Coz honestly, ep 14 was probably the worst one I've seen. The briquettes were a nice thing to do but made for boring TV then of course the bathhouse segment was purely there for the fangirls. There's no way ep 15 could be worse than that... right?

Are they finally gonna ditch trap?

I mean I love trap and Good Boy was a hella hype track but I want them to go back to their Blue/Bad Boy days. That was probably the best era Big Bang had.

Wait are you saying ep 15 is bad? Coz honestly, ep 14 was probably the worst one I've seen. The briquettes were a nice thing to do but made for boring TV then of course the bathhouse segment was purely there for the fangirls. There's no way ep 15 could be worse than that... right?

Its literally just an extension of that same episode/day. Pretty boring, but seems like one of those stretch the editing of this recording because of the new years holiday/break/business that every show has.

Bit at the end that will -sigh- lead into the next episode was funny though. Sunny confirmed to just wanna have fun no relationships for her haha.

Its literally just an extension of that same episode/day. Pretty boring, but seems like one of those stretch the editing of this recording because of the new years holiday/break/business that every show has.

Bit at the end that will -sigh- lead into the next episode was funny though. Sunny confirmed to just wanna have fun no relationships for her haha.

As long as the convo between the 3 dudes stick, I'll be good. The entire conversation was fascinating to listen to, so I don't mind more of it.

https://ac9a1b9a6818ae6df69a90206c1.../host/0B42hgSbZA7dPT3h6N0s3SGJPZW8/index.html

Here's my top ten:

1. Yuri
2. Taeyeon
3. Youngji
4. Kaeun
5. Jooyeon
6. Seungyeon
7. Dara
8. Lizzy
9. Jessica
10. Krystal

Need to try again when more groups are added. I'll do the thousands of matches to find my true favorite.
It's Yuri.

1. Tiffany
2. Jessica
3. Sunny
4. Seohyun
5. Youngji
6. Krystal
7. Yuri
8. Hara
9. Luna
10. Sulli

This list is accurate if you drop everybody down a rank and place A-Pinkeu's Eunji at the top.

I need to do my rankings again though once 9Muses comes out with their thing.

broz0rs

I get the impression that out of all the cast members in Roommate, Sunny is the one that's not as open with her words as others. In other words, I feel she's quite guarded. That exchange with Nana and Gukjoo about relationships, as well as the tarot card reading from a previous episode, I feel she's holding back. IIRC I think she might be the only member that hasn't really touched anything about her personal life. Can't blame her though, considering the possible ramifications that she would have with SONES.

Ryohei is pretty guarded as well, but I just think it's because he's from another culture and just seem shy in general.

I think the next few episode will not have Bae Jong Ok because she has a lead role in a drama with Jaejoong.

vanty

Is that supposed to just be a hotness list or who-do-like-you-more list? I kind of treated it half and half I guess. Looking at the results I'd probably move 9 and 10 up two each. I was getting bored so the last 50 clicks or something happened pretty quick ahah.

1. Seohyun
2. Sulli
3. Jiyoung
4. Youngji
5. Kaeun
6. Kahi
7. Sunny
8. Gyuri
9. Victoria
10. Hara

34. Tiffany
35. Amber
36. JeA
37. Bekah
38. Soyoung
39. Sunghee
40. Jessica

Yeah that's right.

Who the hell is Sunghee by the way?

I get the impression that out of all the cast members in Roommate, Sunny is the one that's not as open with her words as others. In other words, I feel she's quite guarded.

Nah, you're definitely right about that. While I don't think she's harboring some kind of shocking secret I do think she's started to become less open ever since Sica left. I remember her IY days where she was basically an open book and before the scandal hit she was a lot more open during her radio show.

Didn't she get shit on Instagram the other day for posting a picture of a 8 sided diamond? Shit like that is probably why she's keeping it on the dl. I'm not gonna go armchair psychiatrist or anything but I do believe she's just a lot less open since the SONE dipshits will tear her apart if she says anything remotely negative.

Is that supposed to just be a hotness list or who-do-like-you-more list? I kind of treated it half and half I guess.

I thought it's more of a who-do-like-you-more list... mainly because none of the pictures were hot haha.

As long as the convo between the 3 dudes stick, I'll be good. The entire conversation was fascinating to listen to, so I don't mind more of it.

Yeah its a part of it, I honestly like it too. Obviously cut down/edited stuff out but it gives a better insight to them which is always cool. Also never been a SNSD fan but with Sunny being there, I honestly want to know more about her, like you guys point out she either works around talking about herself or does it in a super reserved way :/

Pendulum

Disbandment year is on. Last victim, GLAM
And on the same day Dahee was sentenced to 1 year in prison for blackmailing Lee Byung Hun.

Also, Ladies' Code's manager has been sentenced to 1 year 2 months in prison.
After looking at CCTVs that filmed the accident, the investigative agency concluded that the manager was at fault for driving over the speed limit. Going 135.7 km per hour, which was over the speed limit by 55.7 km per hour, the car slid on the rainy day and crashed into a wall.

And speaking of Polaris (Ladies' Code's agency), they put out a statement re: Clara's sexual harassment allegation. In a nutshell, "CEO is honorable, didn't touch her, she breached contract". Yet to be resolved, but this is the same Polaris that defended the manager and blamed the rental van for the crash which killed EunB and Rise.
tbh, the manager probably lied to them

Pendulum

What the fuck. Polaris is actually thinking about appealing the manager's sentence.
Judge Jung stated, "Though the defendant is reflecting on his mistake, we took the defendant's gross negligence and the fact that he didn't come to an agreement with the bereaved families into account." Ladies' Code's agency Polaris Entertainment also stated, "We're prepared to appeal. We'll try to minimize the pain caused to the families of the deceased and Mr. Park."

There's nothing to appeal.

----

I think 2015 is attempting to 1-up 2014. We should all rush to protect our bias.
Let's see what happens when Sharia Law gets involved.

Is that supposed to just be a hotness list or who-do-like-you-more list? I kind of treated it half and half I guess. Looking at the results I'd probably move 9 and 10 up two each. I was getting bored so the last 50 clicks or something happened pretty quick ahah.

Who the hell is Sunghee by the way?

Like jongkookie I assume it is a who-do-you-like-more list, as some of the pictures are awful.

And Sunghee is a former member of Kara.

U2COz.gif
U2COz.gif
U2COz.gif

Top Bottom