• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Kuno

SOAR QUEENS

4_zpsccurasci.gif

GFriend's management and producer have got some balls. They clearly wanted to make SNSD again and even had them debut with the exact same song and choreography (and a clone of Jessica). They changed just enough so that it couldn't be considered plagiarism though.

I gotta say, the mini album is actually good. I'm a fan.

Here they are getting the opinions of Kan Mi Youn, Orange Caramel, Hong Jinyoung, and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDzqoZHo9mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0SSTuTZ3so

JKTrix

1. Seohyun
2. Gyuri
3. Taeyeon
4. Victoria
5. Krystal
6. Sunny
7. Minzy
8. Uee
9. Sunghee
10. Lizzy

Discovered I don't really care all that much about some groups--After School has too many members. Will be interesting when I can pick between more groups I like

luso

GFriend's management and producer have got some balls. They clearly wanted to make SNSD again and even had them debut with the exact same song and choreography (and a clone of Jessica). They changed just enough so that it couldn't be considered plagiarism though.

I gotta say, the mini album is actually good. I'm a fan.

Here they are getting the opinions of Kan Mi Youn, Orange Caramel, Hong Jinyoung, and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDzqoZHo9mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0SSTuTZ3so

Leader name is also Sowon (소원).

That makes it 6 years in a row for an SM album to win Daesang? YG needs to step up its bribery game.

You mean since 2008.

luso

No HD broadcast of GDA, only shitty videos so far. Waiting for them if they exist, until then maybe fancams can save us. Please hold these awards next year in Korea.
d42288f2jw1eoajawgzahj20hs0dc0ub.jpg

No No Eul

RIP Glam

At least we still have Chocolat

I hope you're joking q. If not, I've got some bad news.

And on the same day Dahee was sentenced to 1 year in prison for blackmailing Lee Byung Hun.

So the official stance of the Department of Justice is that Lee Byung Hun was indeed up to no good. You've got to feel sorry for LMJ.

As much as they're borrowing from Into the New World, it all feels more Apink to me than SNSD.

It's a shame the song's kinda mediocre. I do like the choreography though.

Cuddler

Not a bad song imo. Good to see Yang JeongMo being actually used in a good way (he's one of the two Zan Zan members). The MV was removed and reuploaded because apparently in one of the newspaper there was an article about an incident involving Japan during the WW2...here is the updated link:
[MV] CrayonPop(크레용팝)-SoYul(소율) _ Y-Shirt (Feat. Yang JeongMo(양정모))

Best album debut? I mean, really?

WHATEVER, JUST ROLL WITH IT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you're joking q. If not, I've got some bad news.

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

28-fingers-in-ears.jpg

Also never been a SNSD fan but with Sunny being there, I honestly want to know more about her, like you guys point out she either works around talking about herself or does it in a super reserved way :/

Have you seen the 1st season of Invincible Youth? You should watch it if you haven't. A lot of what's common knowledge about Soshi actually came from that show since Sunny and Yuri gave a lot of insight on what's it like to be Soshi.

We can all hope. I want them back on the R&B train.

Same.

I really hate how they're trying to Americanize themselves by immediately jumping on the bandwagon when something gets big here. I'm 100% sure if the Harlem Shake fad never occured, we'd still have an R&B-centric Big Bang.

Seungggggggggggaaaaaaaaaah

So why didn't she look this good last year? I know she was in Rainbow Blaxx but IIRC Jaekyung and Hyunyoung stole the spotlight.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seungah has always looked that good. Some of you guys have always let your biases blind you, but over time they fade and your eyes have opened to various new girls. I'm surprised you haven't noticed it.

jokkir

A bit of self promotion here but I figured that you guys might like this if you use Kakaotalk and since this is a Kpop thread, I thought some of you have it installed already.

I made a Kakaotalk theme based on Material Design from Google. First one is Yellow and I actually have some already created and ready to be published. I'll probably sell a few but if you ask, I'll probably just send you the .apk lol. And no iOS one for now since I don't have an iPhone :(

Also, if anyone has colour suggestions for the theme, I'm always down to requests.

Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kakao.talk.theme.MaterialYellow

Edit: Already see and error that wasn't on the debug version. I'll fix it soon.

Edit 2: Update rolling out now to fix the initial issues (I hope lol)

Also, to get back on topic somewhat, any news about any new Orange Caramel songs? I haven't been keeping up in here too often nowadays and last catchy song I heard from them was Copycat.

llehuty

Gfriend had their debut stage today.
You can tell some of them were very nervous, but still very solid debut performance. I'm struggling a bit to tell them apart (except Sica 2.0 and the ugly one). The choreo is so good.

Music Bank Next Week - Nine Muses promo
I want it NOW

Also, to get back on topic somewhat, any news about any new Orange Caramel songs? I haven't been keeping up in here too often nowadays and last catchy song I heard from them was Copycat.

Lizzy is having her solo debut on the 23rd with a trot song. The teaser of the MV is going to be released this monday and it confirmed to be directed bi Digipedi (the ones that worked on Lipstick, Catallen, My Copycat).

Music Bank next week - Lizzy promo

In the full Orange Caramel side of things, you probably already know, they released a MV of the B side from My Copycat (which by the way is awesome and I have been listening to it a lot) and this track for the OST of It's ok, that's love.

jokkir

Downloaded. Nice theme! Please release the other colors soon, specially blue and grey.

Thanks!

No problem! Actually, I screwed up the theme so I'm reuploading it again. I'll post again when that update is up but uninstall the current version you have now.

No No Eul

Was this posted already?

Tahiti - Phone Number

I think they must have borrowed AOA's choreographer for a day or two.

Overall, I reckon it's Tahiti's best effort by a country mile, although given their past releases, that's not really saying much.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
At first I was like: Oh yeah, Sistar's Showtime. But then I was like: Holy shit, they really hate Bora. Except Dasom who kind of tolerates her, and even plays with her hair sometimes. Actually she even complements her. But Hyorin and Soyu just blatantly don't give a F bout' her. Damn...Didn't expect that. They kept ignoring her, cutting her off and blasting her all episode (Dat Hyorin speech about boring people...Goddamn.).

For one of the sunniest, flashiest and funniest girl groups, they sure feel cold and empty toward each other. Oh well.

Ym1r

At first I was like: Oh yeah, Sistar's Showtime. But then I was like: Holy shit, they really hate Bora. Except Dasom who kind of tolerates her, and even plays with her hair sometimes. Actually she even complements her. But Hyorin and Soyu just blatantly don't give a F bout' her. Damn...Didn't expect that. They kept ignoring her, cutting her off and blasting her all episode (Dat Hyorin speech about boring people...Goddamn.).

For one of the sunniest, flashiest and funniest girl groups, they sure feel cold and empty toward each other. Oh well.

now we know why bora hangs out with fany instead

Top Bottom