• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

I just read that 9muses Sojin was part of Kim Sori's Bikini MV

ivk4IBBTF43D4.gif

Clara's mangement is doing things the right way. A shame that genral public doesn't care about doing things right. The only thing Polaris is doing is ruinning both Clara's and Polaris CEO career.

ramyeon

IU makes everything better. Even working a 14 hour shift and knowing you have to do it all again tomorrow (And the next day and the next).

llehuty

Kpop-gaf's favourite CEO
right after Ramyeon's
"celebrating" Hyuna's birthday.

Infinite H new album tracklist with detailed full credits.

Edit: All of it recorded at Brand New Music studios, home to Swings, Bumkey, Verbal Jint and San E among others. Should be good.

isuzu

the last ep of superman returns ;A;

Haru is a perfect human being, better than everyone's faves, and if god is just she'll have her own religion and bring true peace and wisdom to humanity

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Lizzy's literally the best thing about k-pop. So gorgeous and perfect, and talented, and interesting, and sexy, and everything.

I can't wait for her solo debut. Queen Lizzy!

Pendulum

4MINUTE - REVAMPED
!!!!!!!!

I hope revamped is code for "we changed producers".

They have 8 albums already counting Korean and Japanese studio albums, extended plays, compilations. I'm wishing for a "Best of" album with remixes. (though a comeback is confirmed and I've heard they might be promoting two tracks)

https://vine.co/v/Ojl7gQOIrM3

Pendulum

Running Man 230 -
Tae Joon, what an idiot. At least this episode had one good game (well, the variety throughout and surrounding the game)

Top Bottom