• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

waLjQ5Y.jpg

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Thanks guys, just watched it. Hidden camera pranks are always so awkward :|

The opening with Youngji just sitting there acting bewildered (as usual) was pretty funny.

That last hidden camera prank was pretty nasty haha. They all looked like they were scared shitless on that rooftop. Poor G.NA T_T. Lizzy was totally rocking that Leon jacket. I want a RE4 mod with her now. Also...For a 4Minute stan...I never realized how pretty Sohyun is. Damn

llehuty

Thanks guys, just watched it. Hidden camera pranks are always so awkward :|

The opening with Youngji just sitting there acting bewildered (as usual) was pretty funny.

Yeah the beginning with Youngji + the exchange with Lizzy was great. The rest of the thing was indeed awkward.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Well Volume Up is the best K-pop song ever IMO so revisit it all you want. Also...EYoung is a goddamn metal guitarist?! HOLY SHIT. Girl is wasting her talents IMO. She's incredible. There needs to be a Korean version of Baby Metal and she needs to shred in it.

Gayoon
>>>>>>

tumblr_static_6.gif
tumblr_mlvmumEOH51qj10h1o1_250.gif

Single handedly saving every 4minute song for the last 2 years.

tumblr_lxfa41biPT1r5fqizo3_250.gif

ziPf6.gif

Top tier post. Only some slight disagreements, like the 2.0 part. 2.0 > 1.0, but 1.0 >= Jiyoon >>>> rest of 4Minute. But in all seriousness, it's so fucking true that Gayoons parts are the only redeeming parts of those two shit songs they put out.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/rainbow-making-comeback-hiatus-year-7-months/

Rainbow comeback next month. I hope for GAF's sakes, it will be a great one.

Edit: that explains why #jaekyung hasn't been flooding people's Instagram feed recently.
Holy Shit

This is the song that makes or breaks Rainbow.
Exactly.

4Minute vs Rainbow then? I know where I stand
Usually I'd rate them pretty damn close, but I gotta go with Rainbow hard on this one. So much more riding on this.

Also...For a 4Minute stan...I never realized how pretty Sohyun is. Damn

It's probably because you are hetero normative like myself, and blocked her out of your mind for several years because of how ridiculous she looked in Mirror Mirror.

Click at your own risk if you want to be reminded

Well Volume Up is the best K-pop song ever IMO so revisit it all you want. Also...EYoung is a goddamn metal guitarist?! HOLY SHIT. Girl is wasting her talents IMO. She's incredible. There needs to be a Korean version of Baby Metal and she needs to shred in it.

There already is, they're called Pritz.

LOL

Never change AC.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
It's probably because you are hetero normative like myself, and blocked her out of your mind for several years because of how ridiculous she looked in Mirror Mirror.

No I really don't mind manly visuals. Amber is gorgeous. It's probably the fact that Hyuna and Jiyoon are just so goddamn beautiful that you can't see anything else. But now I'll see Sohyun for sure. And Gayoon. And that's...about it LAWL.

There already is, they're called Pritz.

LOL
It's like Jeff Waters made a Neo-Nazi kawaii metal group. Can't stand the image!

Cuddler

4Minute can do no wrong IMO. They are by far my favorite K-POP group of all time. Muzik and Volume Up are godlike. I absolutely can't wait for their glorious return.

Now if only Bang era After School could return...

Enjoy and thanks me later.
Sexy musiiiiiiiik, lol

jokkir

A bit of an update of those Kakaotalk themes I made and was talking about a page or two back:

I made a bunch. Seven so far actually.

Here's screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/5ZHYl

And the apps itself:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:"simulatron"

Some are paid but if you PM me I'll just send you the .apk because why not. If anyone has any suggestions for other colours too or themes I should make (GAF theme? lol), tell me too.

Also, does anyone have recommendations for songs similar to these:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qvWHxebXgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQ3ng9qDhU

Having difficulty finding new songs :(

150109 Hitmaker Season 2 E01 (Lizzy, Youngji, Sohyun, G.NA) - eng subs

I'm glad they went with this crew instead of getting the upcoming groups that Hyungdon and Defconn were wanting. I mean don't get me wrong, it would've been a good show as well but the current crew is already more likeable and more comfortable from the get go.

On that note, Lizzy's awesome as always and the hidden camera is just further proof she deserved a spot as a cast member for Running Man. The fact that she hasn't appeared since ep 27 or whatever is making me assume it might've ended on a bad note. Youngji of course is a great pick, she's seriously taken over as my fave KARA member. Sohyun, all I know is she's the cutie from PoMinit so looking forward to that. And finally butterface be damned... G.NA is such a babe. She can be my noona all day err day. Her, Ailee and NS Yoon-G can fight for that spot tbh lol.

Also, sad news for the Soeun and Jaerim fanatics...

In an interview with a Chinese news outlet, Kim Soeun was asked if there was a chance she and her 'WGM' partner could develop into lovers. "It could never happen, it just couldn't. We film once every two weeks and we're too busy on days we're not filming that we don't keep in contact. I think it'd be very difficult to develop feelings in such an environment."

She should've shut her mouth and beat the bush or said no comment, but to ruin WGM's basic rule... that everything is all imaginary is such a bad idea. She could've said this after they exited the show, but noooope. Dumb broad had to ruin the illusion. Apparently the WGM forums are calling for an early exit... so this might be the end for them.

neoism

I'm glad they went with this crew instead of getting the upcoming groups that Hyungdon and Defconn were wanting. I mean don't get me wrong, it would've been a good show as well but the current crew is already more likeable and more comfortable from the get go.

On that note, Lizzy's awesome as always and the hidden camera is just further proof she deserved a spot as a cast member for Running Man. The fact that she hasn't appeared since ep 27 or whatever is making me assume it might've ended on a bad note. Youngji of course is a great pick, she's seriously taken over as my fave KARA member. Sohyun, all I know is she's the cutie from PoMinit so looking forward to that. And finally butterface be damned... G.NA is such a babe. She can be my noona all day err day. Her, Ailee and NS Yoon-G can fight for that spot tbh lol.

never really noticed Lizzy to much but shes really pretty also LULZ at Youngji looking like a baby deer in headlights... That's part of her charm though her not knowing anything...

broz0rs

Lizzy has a really great personality for variety shows. She's in a few smaller ones that don't get to see the light of day outside of Korea. Here's a recent one where she pretty much carried the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nqvtE6mHiA

I don't know about Sohyun, but the others have had great moments in their respective variety show appearances and that's probably the reason why they got chosen.

-------------------------------------------------

edit: lol http://instagram.com/p/yGwmliEq9u/

Top Bottom