• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Kuno

That's crazy if true... WGM just can't catch a break these days.

Soompi posted an update though:
Update:

A representative of Nana has refuted the report, saying, “It is true that Hong Jong Hyun and Nana are close, but they are not in a relationship.” Hong Jong Hyun’s agency has stated that they are unable to contact the actor at the moment, as he is currently abroad, and they will be releasing an official statement tomorrow on January 23.

As in, kill it with? :p

eh77PUg.gif

I wonder how much these types of MV's cost to make? I would like to see more artists make cheap MV's for their non title track songs.

Surprise? I've been posting teasers for the past week. :p

Expect some more tracks from the Amoeba crew - this song is part of the NEWorkend project.

I say surprise because it's actually good lol.

A lot of NOWorkend wasn't that good imo. IIRC Zion.T's Two Melodies, Supreme Team's Stay Still and Choiza's Going Down were the only standout hits of that project. The other 3 songs were a little off for me.

That guy with zero personality, kissing Yura and probably dating Nana...

Actually, if this is true then it makes sense why he's as bright as a 2x4. Dude acts like he's never really touched a woman before and is completely oblivious to the blatant hints Yura keeps dropping. I'd say he's holding it back because Nana's watching lol.

This shit must've been awkward as fnck though. I remember in their first episode Jonghyun immediately hauled ass to Nana and try to figure out who the girl was in that picture.

luso

I'm reading about a possible wrist sprain really hope they aren't down playing it and it's not worse. ��

<3tae

Edit
So seobear sprain her ankle as well, tae hurt her belly...&#55357;&#56867;&#55357;&#56852;&#55357;&#56862;
http://onehallyu.com/topic/135226-seohyun-sprains-ankle-taeyeon-pulls-muscle/

Taeyeon! T_T
https://vine.co/v/OIX17Xvnbmp

Damn those holes on the stage. Seohyun almost fell and Taeyeon had to throw herself to the floor because she lost her balance, all of them wearing high heels, not good for your body!
And poor Seohyun, now that she has her musical...

Entire TTS speaking English

More pics

Fafnir

Taengoo fell? More like pushed by evil Maknae. Every TaeTiSeo promotion there's been an "accident" caused by Maknae trying to take out the Goddess so she can become lead singer. First lead singer of Soshi then UN Secretary General, I'm onto you Maknae.

CRGXc.jpg

RBBxU.gif

neoism

Taengoo fell? More like pushed by evil Maknae. Every TaeTiSeo promotion there's been an "accident" caused by Maknae trying to take out the Goddess so she can become lead singer. First lead singer of Soshi then UN Secretary General, I'm onto you Maknae.

CRGXc.jpg

RBBxU.gif

:p
so SM said she hurt her lower back.. but otherwise ok... :D
http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1478288.htm

Man I hope the rest of this year is safer for kpop... :/ SM better let her rest.. >:\

More of Taengoo speaking english pls.

lol yea she sounds adorable.. its funny I hate fany's english even though she speaks it perfectly.. I just like her Korean accent better...

Drama is a level below most of what they've been releasing for the last two years. Not awful or anything, just not I've come to expect from x Muses. Keumjos voice is definitely interesting though. Look forward to the live performances.

Lizzy on the other hand... Amazing song, with an excellent music video. Love the retro style they went with, and it fits the song well. The story of Chunhyang is a timeless classic. Lizzy looking prettier than she has in a while as well. Hopefully she can save Pledis singlehandedly with this song, which will hopefully lead to them releasing a music video and doing a promotion cycle for Clara's Dream, before having an AS comeback bringing Ara back from the dead.

Does GOT7 get paid in fncking peanuts?

Seriously, Jackson doesn't even have $150 US dollars in his bank account. I was laughing my ass off at that moment until I ran the amount in a currency converter only to find 167k Won is around $150 US then felt bad for the dude. I just finished uni a month ago and unemployed and I've got more cash than a popular idol... your rookie year as an idol must fncking suck so much if you don't even have $150 in your bank account.

Shoo is seriously awesome. I know she's cashing in on her 15 seconds of fame thanks to Infinite Challenge but I'm glad she is. It's definitely a lot more interesting watching her than watching current idols do variety since those idols still have an image to uphold.

Also, Nana is wife material. Hong Jonghyun is one lucky son of a bitch.

dokish

Banned

I don't know why people always think about "salary" when the question how much money one have is brought up.

Having money is about saving and living somewhat frugally. For example, most soccer players (in Brazil), once they hit a bad path in their career they almost go fucking bankrupt because they spend all on women, sex, cars and jewelry. They don't have one Ferrari, they have 3. If you are an idol I suppose you become almost "obliged" to share your income with your family, which heavily weights on how much money is left for you.

But I would assume on that case he probably have 150 dollars on THAT card or THAT account (didn't saw the episode).

I don't know why people always think about "salary" when the question how much money one have is brought up.

That's actually a good point you brought up. But he's an idol in a company that's arguably one of the top-tier management companies in SK. His parents are pretty wealthy from what he's revealed, both used to be ex-olympians for China and his dad still teaches fencing for the Chinese national team I believe. And while GOT7 isn't making bank like SNSD or any top level group out there, Jackson himself probably makes the most bank out of all of GOT7 since he's in Roommate and in Hitmaker. So the dude shouldn't be broke as fnck.

And no, he didn't have any money on that card at all. It was declined because of insufficient funds. Now I dunno if SK has the same system as in the US, but over here, your card will only be declined if you have no money at all whatsoever. If his card had $3 dollars then it should've taken out $3 and charged the remaining $147 as an overdraft charge. I would guess his card has overdraft protection, but even then, if it did have money it would've taken what was left in there and asked for another method of payment for the remaining amount.

giri

Seriously, Jackson doesn't even have $150 US dollars in his bank account. I was laughing my ass off at that moment until I ran the amount in a currency converter only to find 167k Won is around $150 US then felt bad for the dude. I just finished uni a month ago and unemployed and I've got more cash than a popular idol... your rookie year as an idol must fncking suck so much if you don't even have $150 in your bank account.

Shoo is seriously awesome. I know she's cashing in on her 15 seconds of fame thanks to Infinite Challenge but I'm glad she is. It's definitely a lot more interesting watching her than watching current idols do variety since those idols still have an image to uphold.

Also, Nana is wife material. Hong Jonghyun is one lucky son of a bitch.

Rookie deals are brutal. And a lot of Idols are only on a very basic salary ($100 a month) + living expenses deal from their music / promotions until they have "earned" enough to pay for the costs involved in their album. Then they'll start to make a cut from album sales.

AoA have only just recently started to make any money for themselves. And they go to so many events it's sort of insane.

4Minute audio teaser of their comeback on soundcloud

Kuno

Am I the only one here that thinks "DRAMA" is pretty good? I like it. It's like a version of "Dolls" that doesn't suck ass. Eunji was a way better rapper than Seungah is though.

Lizzy's new song is great too.

kMVtm5Y.gif

dokish

Banned
His parents are pretty wealthy from what he's revealed, both used to be ex-olympians for China and his dad still teaches fencing for the Chinese national team I believe..

I see. He's from Hong Kong so I just assumed his parents run some kind of small, poor restaurant and he was the "lucky" son lol

Having your card rejected is so embarrassing. Happened a few times with me. I would be pretty sure that I have (for example) 5 bucks, and then I'm buying something that costs 3.50, but somehow I actually have less. :(

After having a few rough moments, never again.

pikpok

Neo Member
...bringing Ara back from the dead.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Ara left Pledis in November last year to pursue a career in acting under another company. Seems like she gave up on being a singer/idol after getting badly burnt when the Pledis-Fantagio joint venture fell apart, which is a damn shame because she's a great singer.

Top Bottom