• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Edit: Also, just curious, how many people are Asian here? I know Warren, Milkham and Unichan are so that makes 4 of us.

tumblr_n8yl141F6K1qelqsho6_250.gif

+1, makes 5 of us :p

BuAMoWW.gif

Hi, I'm Asian.

Edit: Also, just curious, how many people are Asian here? I know Warren, Milkham and Unichan are so that makes 4 of us.

I'm Filipino actually.

So yeah, Asian to a majority of people, Pacific Islander to others and Asia's Mexicans to a minority lol.

Ym1r

I'm Filipino actually.

So yeah, Asian to a majority of people, Pacific Islander to others and Asia's Mexicans to a minority lol.

I'm Hmong, technically Chinese (or a subculture anyway) but generally classified as SEA because my people ran from China to that area.

SEA is like the butt of all jokes :(

But yeah, it's accurate to say a lot of Asians are xenophobic.

Jisoo and two nonfactors from Tahiti for Maxim Korea.

4MINUTE - 추운 비 (Cold Rain)
Ugh, seems like something 2ne1 would release. Hope is just a pre-release track so we can pretend it never happened.

I think they are going to release two singles, this being the first one. And yeah, it's pretty boring. I definitely prefer it to What's Your Name and Whatcha Doin' Today, but I hope and expect more from 4minute. Oh well. This means that 1st place is ripe for the picking for Rainbow.

+ So much Gayoon
+ Dururu durururururuh duh duh hulå
+ More lines for Jihyun than all their previous songs put together

- Boring
- Bangs on Jihyoon
- Rap parts suck
- Sohyun, nugu?

kYenI93.gif

roaSone

Cold Rain is the obvious ballad sang by non-ballads singers. But still I also prefer this over their two lasts title songs.
By far actually.

Pendulum

I've been out of the loop since the 9 Muses showcase last week (speaking of which, did Drama even get into the top 30?) and am still catching up because of my move to the States (temporary apartment is 2 blocks from a Korean restaurant, so I'll be giving that a go tonight), but I echo the sentiments about 2YOON ft 3 Minutes' ballad being the preferred single they've put out in the last 2 years (barring remixes). Bring on the other title track though.

----

Edit: Solar :D

----

Edit 2: GOT7’s Jackson to Go on a Virtual Date with Girls’ Generation’s Yuri on “Dating Alone”
B9JdQL.gif

---

Zion. T and Crush working together again for the NEWorkend project. Reminder of the last collab - Zion.T(자이언티)_Two melodies(뻔한 멜로디)(Feat. Crush) MV

도끼 (DOK2) - RIATCH MV - nothing great.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just watched Cold Rain. WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I can't help it. They are queens. Pure class. Gayoon in particular slayed the fuck out of that track. Why are they so good every time?

i97bjw9V9Hoed.gif

giri

I thought 97 was fantastic so I really didn't think 94 would have a chance of recapturing that magic but it absolutely did. It's very similar to 97 in many ways—same sort of tone, sense of humour, that sort of thing—but at the same time, 94 is different enough that it's able to stand on its own two feet, largely thanks to its excellent cast of characters.

It's not without its problems. I seem to remember that it took two or three episodes to introduce all the major players and really get into the swing of things. It's also probably half a dozen episodes too long. I loved it though. It's totally worth giving it a shot.

94 is no where close to being as good as 97. But it's not bad. Better than most dramas for sure. And it follows the general story line pretty well. It suffered more than most with terrible pacing though. And the side character development was really really badly handled.

Oh this Ho?

Might watch coz it seems hilarious as fnck plus my man San.E is in it. As for her... yuck. She needs to be sent to Compton and experience that real gangsta shit... not the rich ass suburb her and Fany lived at in Cali.

Also, Asian Junkie has a surprise for y'all Clara fans. I won't link it since it's NSFW, but it involved the sex toy scandal she had last year.

It's kinda glorious.

neoism

you're a genius lol

poor Youngji lol I haven't even heard of one Got7 song lol but Jackson is really good at variety... cant wait.. for the awkwardness :p

also just wondering I fined Jiyoung really pretty and funny on IY2 I never really got around to watching season 2 but shes really pretty why did she leave/ousted of Kara?? funny how their names are opposite. :p

AReed

Oh this Ho?

Might watch coz it seems hilarious as fnck plus my man San.E is in it. As for her... yuck. She needs to be sent to Compton and experience that real gangsta shit... not the rich ass suburb her and Fany lived at in Cali.

Also, Asian Junkie has a surprise for y'all Clara fans. I won't link it since it's NSFW, but it involved the sex toy scandal she had last year.

It's kinda glorious.

Funny how she talks shit about SM girls and yet she's friends with Fany.

Pendulum

also just wondering I fined Jiyoung really pretty and funny on IY2 I never really got around to watching season 2 but shes really pretty why did she leave/ousted of Kara?? funny how their names are opposite. :p

Contract was up, didn't want to be an idol any longer, wanted to act.

giri

Contract was up, didn't want to be an idol any longer, wanted to act.

Combo.

She'd been an idol since she was 15. Finished when she was 21 or something like that. She wanted to do something other than Kara, because thats all she'd known. Her, father I think, was also not greatly impressed by DSP. Jing originally went to London to study, then got offers to act / model in japan.

She's currently in a Drama and has another one lined up. Along with doing semi-jav shoots. (W00t!)

Along with doing semi-jav shoots. (W00t!)

Thats overselling it a lot (its a different genre -nerdglasses-) but yeah shes been super active over there. They fully took her in, Japan, especially a lot of the celebs old and young are big fans of KARA so thats definitely the place to "retire" and live on easy street for them. Hell first thing she did when she went over solo was Tokyo Girls Fashion collection. pretty big deal over there at least.

Sadly I dunno... I don't like new glammed up Nicole. She was so cute, and now she just seems too thin and stretched out... maybe its the clothes, hair, and makeup change.

giri

Thats overselling it a lot (its a different genre -nerdglasses-) but yeah shes been super active over there. They fully took her in, Japan, especially a lot of the celebs old and young are big fans of KARA so thats definitely the place to "retire" and live on easy street for them. Hell first thing she did when she went over solo was Tokyo Girls Fashion collection. pretty big deal over there at least.

Sadly I dunno... I don't like new glammed up Nicole. She was so cute, and now she just seems too thin and stretched out... maybe its the clothes, hair, and makeup change.
Nicole in a few interviews states that she wasn't able to eat in the weeks leading up to her debut cause she was too stressed. Lost more weight than she intended too.

She'll be back to super fit shortly.

llehuty

Tomorrow are the 4th GAON CHART K-POP Awards
Link to youtube stream is already up.

Ym1r alert: MOONSHINE (문샤인) - 내가아니야
I'm not into ballads, but this song is great.

4MINUTE - '추운 비 (Cold Rain)' (BTS: Music Video)

[FANCAM] 150125 강릉 한중 우호의 밤 - 보아 (BoA) No.1 임시 업로드

So according to wikipedia 5dolls disbanded last year. Guess they had to leave some free room for the new girl group, but still :(

Kiroy Company (who?) debuted a group 6 months ago (Ye-A) and are now debuting a next one (Shiny Girls) so I guess we can assume the first one is already dead.

Pendulum

Guys, do you know where to watch these two new variety shows ? Animals and the show with virtual dating.

Animals starting airing just 2 days ago. I'd expect a few more days for it to be subbed and appear wherever else SNSD/Super Junior subs appear.

Dating Alone, the virtual dating show, has yet to air (Jan 31st, with first guests Jinwoon and Eunji).

Edit:
^
tumblr_mjvamk1WC71qkljdfo1_500.jpg

Top Bottom