• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

mr_chun

I do think the way this album was teased was a bit pretentious and cringey

I actually liked it; a lot of effort went into what is usually just cuts from the music video. I can imagine that people who are fans of the individual members loved it.

Doul

Neo Member
I bet true stans loved it. And I definitely appreciate the amount of effort they put into their stuff in general. It transpires in their music as well and makes for very high quality albums, especially for kpop standards. I mean I recently went through my list of "kpop albums to listen to" and I usually find that there are always a handfull of trash songs in everysingle one of them. But I enjoyed listening to WINGS from beginning to end.

Pendulum

llehuty klaxon
VBYKGSn.jpg

llehuty

Can I just say that if BigHit ever makes a girl group I'm gonna be all over this.
Well, about that...

Big Hit Entertainment reveals GLAM has disbanded (allkpop)

This was boring. Anything recent that was actually good?
You mean k-edm? Some of the SM Station stuff. Also House Rulez released a new EP, and Palgou, a project unit that features Glen Check. I feel like new Crayon Pop should also count.

Bonus some older stuff that was never posted in this thread:

로빈훈(Robin Hoon) - Amaze Me(어메이즈 미)(Feat. Ellie(엘리), Anna(애나))
Younha & Ollti - Love Pulse

Pendulum

Red Velvet were involved in a car accident.
Red Velvet was involved in a traffic accident yesterday night near Seongdong-gu in Seoul. SM has stated that Yeri and Seulgi has suffered minor injuries and the incident occurred when members were heading back to their dorm yesterday by taxi. Members were brought to the hospital and were treated. SM has also stated they will be concentrating on recovering and relaxing especially for Seulgi. Fortunately, no one suffered severe injuries.
(translation source)

llehuty

BTS new video has crossed already the 10 million views barrier, and their itunes chart performance is no joke. Are they now officially bigger than EXO?

TAE JIN A(태진아), GANG NAM(강남) _ HUMAN DESTINY(사람팔자)
Traditional Trot.

장미 "꿀이다 Special" (Dance Ver.)
Techno-Trot

반딧불이 (Firefly) (feat. 릴보이 Of 긱스) - 황치열(Hwang Chiyeul) & 은하(Eun Ha)
Eunha so perfect T-T

Get your wallest ready; Twicecoaster physical album preview:
Click on image to enlarge said:
JYP going after record sales with random CDs and special photocards. They got Blackpink shook.

isuzu

BTS new video has crossed already the 10 million views barrier, and their itunes chart performance is no joke. Are they now officially bigger than EXO?

We'll never know, tbh. BTS are nobodies in China but they have the west. They also need a dome tour and a hit song like Growl.

Exo is coming back with a sub unit, tho. Maybe Exo-l will go all in since it's the top 3 most popular in Korea.

llehuty

Damn, I loaded that first Irene pic and I thought she was Hyomin. Never thought that they look similar at all, but they have the same face.

Wabi

Neo Member
Chungha doesn't even look bad in that pic...
I am a supporter of bangs on idols usually. Especially with Yura and Xiao.

llehuty

에이디이(A.De) Good Time [1st Mini Album 'Have A Good Time' Showcase]
No MV yet, but this sounds FANTASTIC already. The first time I see some of the Produce 101 rejects put to good use. I also appreciate the honesty there, they are not even wearing mics to pretend they are singing live. This only needs a half-decent MV.

백퍼센트(100%)_지독하게 (Better Day) M/V
Strong Sweetune's Infinite era vibes in this. The chord progression in the chorus is interesting, but everything just melds a bit too much.

[Teaser 3] HIGHTEEN(하이틴)_BOOM BOOM CLAP(붐붐 클랩)
Looks cute.

[Teaser] MATILDA(마틸다) _ You Bad! Don't Make Me Cry(넌 Bad 날 울리지마)
Love how they aren't sticking to one sound.

What does this even mean? Is there supposed to be a connection between Like Ohh Aah and Cheer Up MVs?

Eldren

Bangs are the devil's haircut. They are absolutely terrible, and there isn't a single idol who looks better with them than without them. Massively disappointed with Seohyun, her hair looks gross now.

#SayNoToBangs2017
#FreeTheForeheads

Top Bottom