• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Can't wait even if its only 3-5 songs.
Full album.

JAY PARK - 전화기를 꺼놔 REMIX (TURN OFF YOUR PHONE REMIX) (Feat. ELO) PROD. BY CHA CHA MALONE

NimUZyc.jpg

Cmagus

Oh man listening to the samples that amazon had up for the new BTS album it's gonna be so good. It looks like each of the tracks from the trailers are solos from each of the members.

Cmagus

Is there anywhere to get new releases digitally? I know many artists put their stuff up on itunes but some aren't always released the same day.

llehuty

New BTS is good. Sounds familiar but fresh at the same time. The pretentious 6 min video does get a bit extra at times, though.

PENTAGON(펜타곤) _ Gorilla
Cube's new boy group debut. 10 member boy group trying their hardest to be BTS, but the song is quite bad, so I don't know if anyone cares. Cube declining hard with CLC and this being the sucessors of 4minute and Beast.

레이디스 코드 (LADIES' CODE) 더 레인(The Rain) 뮤직비디오 티저(MV TEASER)
I like this already.

백퍼센트(100%)_지독하게 (Better Day) Teaser
Surprised but pleased that this group is still alive. They have released some good tracks.

오블리스 (OhBliss) - 바니바니 Bunny Bunny [Teaser]
Girl group debut. Sounds like a budget version of AOA's Like a cat, so I'm not even bothering on doing some research of them.

CSP - 부산여자 (Busan Girls ) (Feat. KAYLA)
One of the guys from Crispy Crunch. Not a very groundbreaking releases.

Pendulum

BTS' "Wings". Definitely my favorite album from a male group this year.

---

오블리스 (OhBliss) - 바니바니 Bunny Bunny [Teaser]
Girl group debut. Sounds like a budget version of AOA's Like a cat, so I'm not even bothering on doing some research of them.

I do know 1 member is from EvoL. And that's all I know.

---

[Korean Music Wave] Hani, Seolhyun, Tzuyu - Tell Me + Nobody, 하니, 설현, 쯔위, - 텔미 + 노바디 20161009

roaSone

I really don't envy the team of people who have to put together a comeback that lives up to the high standards of Twice's last two releases but I am so hyped to see if they can pull it off. One ticket for the Twicecoaster please!
I'll take one as well !

Loci

davichi pls
__

BTS always delivering, man. They're so good. Best male group.

__

yes, give me some momo.

Makikou

MANI MANI MANI

MANI MANI MANI

MANI MANI MANI

Why the fuck do they look so GOOD. As a straight male i'd go bi for them. Fuck. Especially Jimin holy crap

Also HYPE for Twice! (Momo is bae <3333)

llehuty

New BTS single is good, gave a couple of spins to the album and there was nothing that grabbed me. Well produced, but just there. Also,the group (and, in particular, Rap Mon) should tone down the cringey english.

Also, antikpopfangirl is doing 2 top 15 BoA songs (one of korean songs and the other with japanese songs). Your move, peru.

lmao YMC. They couldn't half ass this more. It's actually embarrassing:

lmfao I don't blame them. JYP is building their brand with Twice, especially now that they've introduced those fan colours. IOI is disbanding soon so why go through the effort. All they need is a good song and look cute.

Doul

Neo Member
The new BTS album is pretty phenomenal in my opinion. I love the new cypher and Jimin's solo. I do think the way this album was teased was a bit pretentious and cringey, but I can't complain when the music delivers so much. Can I just say that if BigHit ever makes a girl group I'm gonna be all over this.
Tell me if I'm wrong, but WINGS does hint at a second part in the name of its tracks right? Either that or it ends with an interlude. So hype for that as well I guess.
Why the fuck do they look so GOOD. As a straight male i'd go bi for them. Fuck. Especially Jimin holy crap
I know... I wish I was half as attractive as this guy.

edit : I realized I was first in the new page and didn't post anything sexy.

Mina said:

Top Bottom