• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Pendulum

Speaking of Hyolyn I need her to put out another solo album, I need that in my life.

Oct 26th
CvC5cUxUIAAtoi-.jpg
CvC5cU5UAAIZe5l.jpg

And fucking A.de better drop their song today.
[A.De] "Good Time" official M/V

No No Eul

llehuty

Hey, Ep 7 of Unpretty Rapstar got subbed 2 weeks ago, but I stopped bothering cheking their page.

Part 1
Part 2

Nada is made for this show; she always brings it, both in the bigger stages and in the more personal performances. I wonder what's the status of Wa$$up, but they should be banking on her popularity.

Also, that Swings' beat is so good, do we ever get instrumentals of this? It's a shame that the studio version of the song doesn't leave space for it to breath, I liked it better how they let it play for some bars in the show.

Let's see if we will ever get the rest...

I wish they'd made greater use of the LED shoes. That was easily the strongest part of the MV.

Anyway, here's hoping the song gets at least some of the attention it deserves.
lol, didn't even notice it wasn't the proper link.

And yesss, that part of the MV looked professional and everything. The rest is so sad, I guess they spent all the crowfuding money in that sweet Sweetune production.

Hellix

Album is great as a whole but heard most of it already as singles. Really like Only One and Forever out of the new tracks.

llehuty

I expected a stronger debut from them. Still interesting, but doesn't seem to have much impact.

Yesssssss, this sounds fantastic. And Halloween concept could be cute, I wasn't feelig those teaser pics at all, glad the it has a twist to it. Also, JYP tried to cut it in time, but I think I see Mina getting the 2nd verse. They are repeating the Cheer Up formula.

BoA got another SMTOWN song (feat on Beatburger track)! What's with this short MV tho? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_B1wDiBZv8
Beatburger is really good. Hope he gets to produce some stuff for SM groups.

llehuty

I wonder if I.O.I has any chance against Twice and Blackpink. Probably not a problem against Blackpink since they wuld probably won't see each other in any music show,

Top Bottom