• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
Yesss, my P.A.M. submission was posted.

hope mines gets approved

at 7-11, think it's that time, cold treats on my mind
I-I-I did it, alright, alright, I admit it
Slurpees
Your brain froze, now deal with it

Baskin Robbins with the 31 flavors
Banana Splits or Eclaires? loving what I eat here, Hah
Knock it off, Food, cop it all
Pass me some blue bell, waitress, Braum it off

Ben and Jerry's doing damage to my stomach muscles
Now my waist and my belt is in a tussle
If I didn't eat, it would make my weight less
But this stuff is so good, baby, taste it

Ice Cream sandwiches improve the basics
Combining ice cream with chocolate wafers
Gucci Mane, get a tattoo on my face next
Brr, Blue Bell replacements, eat

Combining ice cream with chocolate wafers
Gucci Mane, get a tattoo on my face next
Brr, Blue Bell replacements, eat
We all saw this now didn't we:

gucci-mane-twitter-tat-300mc-011311.jpg

Also, his EA neck tattoo. Wow... he fucking loves The Lord of the Rings games.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I didn't even notice the EA neck tattoo. Seriously, what the fuck is that bullshit?

Holy shit that's retarded. SMH @ some of these rappers tattoos.

I'm against face tattoos, period, no matter what they are. But Gucci, my brother, you have a picture of an ice cream cone on your face.

A fucking ICE CREAM CONE. YOU'RE COLD, OKAY. MAYBE YOU'RE ACCENTUATING YOUR SWEETNESS TO THE RAP GAME. OR IS IT JUST BRRR? ALSO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE DOO DOO STAINS UNDERNEATH YOUR EYES FAM? YOU SO RIDICULOUSPINDASHING CALM DOWN, DON'T RAGE. STAY CREEPY.

Tits, ass, coochie. Okay, I'm good.

Game's lookin like a chump with his tattoo. Birdman looks like a black bootlegged Dragonball. Weezy looks like ... Weezy.

Although they so ugly, they still bagging more women than I will probably ever meet just like BasedGod.

BasedGod's fucking all my bitches but I ain't mad tho.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
BURRRRR is the long lost cousin of herp and derp.

And *laughing emoticon* at Kanye West dancing in that video, oh man.

the_painted_bird said:
We all saw this now didn't we:

gucci-mane-twitter-tat-300mc-011311.jpg

Also, his EA neck tattoo. Wow... he fucking loves The Lord of the Rings games.
Why would a man that looks like this try to start beef with anyone? Either he's clinically insane or drugged up.

so uhhh yeah that beat for H.A.M sounds amateur as fuck (at least the foundation of it, I understand that there are live strings and opera singers on it and shit but the beat itself really sounds like it was made by an amateur)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
polyh3dron said:
so uhhh yeah that beat for H.A.M sounds amateur as fuck (at least the foundation of it, I understand that there are live strings and opera singers on it and shit but the beat itself really sounds like it was made by an amateur)
I think Lex Luger classifies as amateur compared to the people we recognize as making huge records. Luger made a sick beat, and was thrown into the industry made to make a hundred more, off of the strength of that one beat. Maybe in time the dude will learn.

H.A.M. has 34 plays on my iTunes... I have no excuse for this. I think that Eli line and Ye's transition into the chorus have me coming back. *hides under a rock*

Finally heard HAM just now...Yuck. The beat during the verses, and the actual verses themselves suck. The only good part is the opera style Outro back into the chorus part of the beat.

every GOOD friday track got at least 10x the buzz the lead single for WTT got, I really like Joy and I was hoping for good things after that track

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm kinda sad at how fast Kanye dumped MBDTF for Watch The Throne. Some of us still wanted to hear Mama's Boyfriend. And all the negativity against WTT is warranted, and I hate to bring it up again but So Appalled, and all the other G.O.O.D. Friday tracks meant for WTT are still AAA material. I'm not giving up hope yet.

Of course, Yeezy right now probably thinks he just dropped a classic with H.A.M. I still have faith in Ye's production.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Luger talks H.A.M.

Jay-Z and Kanye West's "H.A.M.": " 'H.A.M.' really came about in New York City. Me and Kanye, we had did 'See Me Now.' I played him a lot of beats, but he liked the ones that I didn't expect him to like. I left, like, eight beats with him; he called me, like, two weeks later and he said he wanted, for sure, two. That was one of the ones. ... I sent him the track out. He did what he did to it, still I didn't hear the song. I couldn't hear it until everyone else heard it. Working with Kanye was crazy. I can't really explain it. He's a perfectionist. He has to have everything perfect and out the ordinary, 10 times greater than everything. He's a crazy guy, but he's fire."

I stand corrected. And disappointed. That ending was definitely Ye's doing then.

HAM killed the buzz for this album, and hopefully killed Lex Lugar's career. Go home and make beats that sound different son. And get a new drum set

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PhoenixDark said:
HAM killed the buzz for this album, and hopefully killed Lex Lugar's career. Go home and make beats that sound different son. And get a new drum set
He's 19 and works offa Fruity Loops. I don't expect much, but dude's young so I've cooled on the hating.

In that interview though, he really sounds like he's half awake, adds to the notion already of me not liking the dude.

enzo_gt said:
He's 19 and works offa Fruity Loops. I don't expect much, but dude's young so I've cooled on the hating.

In that interview though, he really sounds like he's half awake, adds to the notion already of me not liking the dude.

I'm all for him capitalizing off the buzz, and BMF is definitely one of my fav beats/tracks of last year but good lord. He made me take note when I heard him claim no one was doing beats like him (hard drums and heavy string samples basically); word? He's been remaking the same beat for a year basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom