• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungHav

Banned
"I'm a monster, I sleep whole winters wake up and spit summers, ghetto nigga puttin' up Will Smith numbers" >>>>>>>>>>>>>> "I'm a mawfuckin' monsta"

Wasn't there a MTV interview when Lex said that MPC producers aren't as skilled as DAW producers or some shit like that? I might be thinking of another producer altogether.

YoungHav

Banned
kanye-west-jay-z-lp_jpg_e_b531446b815d841fa57ff7ac29559923.jpg

Oozer3993

I have no idea what's going on with this. HAM is doing ok, so that's nice, but if the album is coming out next month, we better be getting a release date soon.

P.S. WHERE'S MY ALL OF THE LIGHTS VIDEO?

Equus Bellator Apex

Oozer3993 said:
I have no idea what's going on with this. HAM is doing ok, so that's nice, but if the album is coming out next month, we better be getting a release date soon.

Its going to get released right after the Robocop video.

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:

whoa. who is this?

7963_v.gif

edit: damn you and signavatar!!!! :(

Oozer3993

Rumor: Kanye will make a surprise appearance during half time of the NBA All-Star game with featured artist Rihanna to perform All of the Lights.

Hype on a hundred thousand trillion for this.

Ashhong said:
whoa. who is this?

7963_v.gif

edit: damn you and signavatar!!!! :(

There are 4 lovely ladies in rotation. T-Swizzle, Alexis Bledel (licking a lollipop), Selena Gomez as Wonder Woman, and Brittany Snow, the blond who is not T-Swizzle.

P.S. Kanye is on the single version of Katy Perry's ET.

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
Rumor: Kanye will make a surprise appearance during half time of the NBA All-Star game with featured artist Rihanna to perform All of the Lights.

There are 4 lovely ladies in rotation. T-Swizzle, Alexis Bledel (licking a lollipop), Selena Gomez as Wonder Woman, and Brittany Snow, the blond who is not T-Swizzle.

What the crap is wrong with your signavatar? I've refreshed like 20 times and its the same goddamn picture!

Oozer3993

Ashhong said:
What the crap is wrong with your signavatar? I've refreshed like 20 times and its the same goddamn picture!

It's been doing that for a couple weeks. I have no idea why.

P.S. In addition to providing a verse to the single version of E.T., Kanye will be in the video. Here he is with a very alien looking Katy Perry.

VK13n.jpg

Maybe Kanye will shock us all and actually appear in a released music video.

Ashhong

It may just be the picture but you can see powder on Kanyes face. Looks like he either had makeup on and took it off, or was making out with Katy Perry lol

Ashhong said:
It may just be the picture but you can see powder on Kanyes face. Looks like he either had makeup on and took it off, or was making out with Katy Perry lol

I think you're looking too hard.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
YoungHav said:
Why did Jay-Z take a shot at Birdman on H.A.M. ? Birdman is the richest hood rich ignant ziggan in the game today.

Probably goes back to Lil Wayne's man crush on Jay and at one point in time, was going to leave Cash Money for the Roc.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oozer3993 said:

Now this motherfuckers, is how you do a bump. Oozer comes back in with this quality.

Can we get the hype train rolling again, KanyeGAF?

Not feeling that Katy Perry/Kanye though. YEEZY COME BACK TO US.

Swag

enzo_gt said:
Now this motherfuckers, is how you do a bump. Oozer comes back in with this quality.

Can we get the hype train rolling again, KanyeGAF?

What if it's him lip syncing Macy's day parade style?

yencid

Man i never noticed say you will samples a kingdom hearts track until a few days ago (interestingly enough i noticed it from big sean not kanye)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ALL OF THE LIGHTS VIDEO
TO BE PERFORMED AT ALL STAR GAME

THEY CUT THE FERGIE BIT
FUCK
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Warning: If you are photosensitive, and may have a seizure, don't watch this video.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why do I feel like Ye and Hype's budget got slashed for this video?

Could have been less Good Life and more Flashing Lights, if you get what I'm tryna say. Though even Flashing Lights cost him a milli, didn't it?

Still dope.

Oozer3993

enzo_gt said:
ALL OF THE LIGHTS VIDEO
TO BE PERFORMED AT ALL STAR GAME

THEY CUT THE FERGIE BIT
FUCK
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Warning: If you are photosensitive, and may have a seizure, don't watch this video.

OH MY GOD. RIRI FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This performance is going to be amazing.

enzo_gt said:

Could have been less Good Life and more Flashing Lights, if you get what I'm tryna say. Though even Flashing Lights cost him a milli, didn't it?

Still dope.

That million is probably counting all 3 videos for Flashing Lights.

On a related note, I badly need to hear Flashing Lights Part II. If it even exists.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this guy said:
Is there anywhere I can download this version of the song?? No Fergie = sogood.gif

Just use one of the many youtube to mp3 sites that exist.

enzo_gt said:

Album didn't perform as expected, sales wise? It must have cost a shit ton to make due to samples, studio time, and guest appearances. If jobber wasn't ignoring me I'd ask him

Kusagari

PhoenixDark said:
Album didn't perform as expected, sales wise? It must have cost a shit ton to make due to samples, studio time, and guest appearances. If jobber wasn't ignoring me I'd ask him

A bigger fact might be that none of the singles he's released have done anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom